Orlando Vacation Planning Ideas
Whether you’re a regular visitor to Orlando or a first-timer, you’ll want to make the most of your stay — and we’re here to help. First up, you’ll find our planning information, which is broken down into activities that take a full day, half-day or just a few hours, plus ideas for day trips. There’s no wrong way to do Orlando, but the more you know about what to expect, the easier it is to have a perfect experience.
There’s Always More to Do in Orlando
Knowing how long it takes to enjoy Orlando’s world-famous theme parks and attractions goes a long way toward planning the perfect vacation, but don’t forget: Many other experiences await you. Acclaimed restaurants, hidden-gem neighborhoods, sizzling nightlife and entertainment, special events, outdoor adventures, and more can help fill out the rest of your time in Orlando.
For additional tips, tricks and ways to save, make use of the free planning resources from Visit Orlando, as well as our blog. Before or after your arrival, contact our Vacation Planning Services, where you can get personalized assistance, discounted theme park and attraction tickets from Visit Orlando powered by BestofOrlando.com, answers to your questions and more.
You can also explore the destination before you arrive with the Orlando Virtual Tour. Compatible with computers, tablets, mobile devices and virtual-reality headsets, the free, immersive service lets you see everything we have to offer from the comfort of your home or office.
Additional Orlando Trip Ideas
- 10 Things to Do on International Drive
- 10 Must-Do’s at Disney Springs®
- Top Reasons to Visit Universal CityWalk at Universal Orlando Resort
- Top Reasons to Visit ICON Park® in Orlando
- Top Reasons to Visit Pointe Orlando
- Outdoor Attractions in Orlando for Fall and Winter
- Spring Break Must-Do’s in Orlando
- Top Places to Play Mini-Golf in Orlando
- Insider Tips for Shopping in Orlando