Orlando’s restaurants and resorts can’t wait for Thanksgiving. See what they’re serving in 2022 and get details on the holiday weekend’s FusionFest multicultural festival.
Updated Nov. 10, 2022
‘Tis the season for family, friends — and feasting. Thanksgiving will be here on Nov. 24, 2022, and Orlando has a cornucopia of tasty delights that are sure to satisfy your holiday cravings.
Discover: Fall Events in Orlando
See some of our best Thanksgiving dining options and get details about Thanksgiving weekend’s FusionFest: a one-of-a-kind multicultural celebration that will take you all around the world and back again. Just be sure to come hungry!
If you’ll be in town during Thanksgiving weekend (Nov. 26 – 27, 2022), you’re invited to FusionFest: a truly unique cultural celebration that brings the whole world to the heart of downtown Orlando. The goal? Honoring everyone’s heritage, exploring how we influence each other, and creating our own unique identities.
Discover: Diversity & Inclusion in Orlando
In a nod to Thanksgiving, FusionFest features a bounty of dishes and beverages from around the world. But you’ll also enjoy interactive experiences and contests celebrating global music, dance, fashion, visual arts, spoken word, games and interactive activities. All told, more than 1,000 local artists are expected to perform and showcase their work on stages, galleries and interactive installations.
Representing more than 110 global cultures, FusionFest is free to attend with food, beverages and merchandise available for purchase. It takes place at the open-air Seneff Arts Plaza at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, inviting you to check out everything else the area has to offer before and after you explore the world at FusionFest.
Discover: Downtown Orlando
Thanksgiving Dining in Orlando
See what Orlando’s acclaimed restaurants and resorts are cooking up for Thanksgiving 2022. More eateries and resorts will be added in the run-up to the holiday, so check back often. Additionally, many popular restaurants that aren’t offering a dedicated Thanksgiving menu will be open with their regular menus — contact your favorites for details.
Discover: Places to Stay in Orlando
Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, all Thanksgiving dinner specials are only available on Nov. 24, 2022. Reservations are strongly recommended and required where noted. Prices do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities.
International Drive Entertainment District
Here are some of the best Thanksgiving dinners waiting for you in the International Drive Entertainment District (aka I-Drive), which is adjacent to SeaWorld® Orlando and Universal Orlando Resort.
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
From 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., enjoy a Thanksgiving Day Bottomless Brunch with a carving station and bottomless sides. Cafe Tu Tu Tango is located on International Drive. Pricing: $29.22.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
On International Drive, Hyatt Regency Orlando is offering two Thanksgiving dining options:
- Thanksgiving Cena: A modern Italian steakhouse, Fiorenzo will have several holiday specials, including Seared Diver Scallop ($22), Mixed Winter Greens ($13), Sous Vide Cornish Game Hen ($34), and Caramelized Apple Tart Tatin ($12).
- Thanksgiving Dinner: B-Line Diner is serving Oven Roasted Turkey Breast with traditional fixings for $24 per guest, as well as two special desserts priced at $7 each.
Mia’s Italian Kitchen
Located on I-Drive, Mia’s Italian Kitchen will have a three-course, prix-fixe Thanksgiving meal from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. with your choice of starters, entrees and desserts. A kids’ meal will also be available. Pricing: $49 adults, $29 children.
Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld
From 1 – 6 p.m., Tradewinds at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld will host a Thanksgiving Buffet with a salad bar, charcuterie, artisan cheeses, salads, sushi, Thanksgiving favorites and more. The last seating will be at 5 p.m. Pricing: $52 adults, $23 children under 12.
Rosen Centre Hotel
On International Drive, Rosen Centre Hotel will have a bountiful Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., including traditional favorites and global flavors such as New Zealand mussels, fresh sushi, marinated skirt steak tacos and much more. Pricing: $58.95 adults ($65.95 at the door), $24.95 children 4 – 11 (under 4 free).
Rosen Shingle Creek
Close to Universal Orlando Resort, Rosen Shingle Creek is offering two ways to celebrate Thanksgiving:
- Thanksgiving Brunch (11 a.m. – 6 p.m.): Enjoy unlimited champagne and mimosas (for guests 21 and up) while indulging in a Thanksgiving feast at Cafe Osceola. Pricing: $89.95 adults, $37.95 children 4 – 11 (under 4 free); 25% discount for Florida residents.
- Thanksgiving Dinner (5:30 – 10 p.m.): Enjoy a prix-fixe Thanksgiving dinner to remember at A Land Remembered. Pricing: $75.95 adults, $29.95 children 4 – 11 (under 4 free).
Sharks Underwater Grill
Located at SeaWorld® Orlando, Sharks Underwater Grill will have several Thanksgiving specials with a-la-carte pricing, including Bourbon Vanilla Glazed Smoked Ham, Herb-Marinated Fried Turkey Breast, Three-Cheese Lobster Mac and Cheese, and Donut Cinnamon-Sugar Bread Pudding. (Please note that admission to SeaWorld is required to dine at this venue.)
Lake Buena Vista Area
These are your top options for Thanksgiving dining in the Lake Buena Vista area, which encompasses Walt Disney World® Resort.
Caribe Royale Orlando
Minutes from Walt Disney World Resort, Caribe Royale Orlando has two Thanksgiving dining options for 2022:
- Five-Course Thanksgiving Dinner (3 p.m. – 8 p.m.): Available at The Venetian Chop House, this feast includes Amuse-Bouche, Pumpkin Bisque, and your choice of entree, accompaniments and dessert. A wine pairing can be added for $40. Pricing: $120 adults, $60 children.
- Thanksgiving Brunch (11 a.m. – 4 p.m.): Tropicale will have a multi-station brunch menu, including bruschetta, salads, omelets & eggs, soups, carving, sushi & seafood, desserts, and more. Pricing: $75 adults, $25 children.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Part of the stellar dining lineup at Disney Springs®, City Works Eatery & Pour House will have several special items beginning at 10 a.m. on Thanksgiving, including Herb Roasted Turkey ($40), Kids’ Roasted Turkey ($20; must be 10 or younger), and Slow-Roasted Prime Rib ($45). Several a-la-carte side dishes will also be available at $8 each.
Discover: DISNEY SPRINGS
Located at Disney Springs, The Edison is serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner featuring turkey breast and accompaniments. Pricing: $39 adults, $18 children under 10.
Encore Resort at Reunion
Guests of Encore Resort can order a fully cooked Thanksgiving dinner for delivery on Nov. 24. Serving six to eight adults, it includes a 9-pound Crispy Skin Oven Roasted Boneless Turkey Breast, plus seasonal sides and two warm apple pies. Pricing: $240.
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
LetterPress Restaurant at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace will have a Thanksgiving Buffet with all your holiday favorites. Pricing: Call for details.
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Enjoy two Thanksgiving dining opportunities at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress:
- Thanksgiving Feast: Available at the MICHELIN Guide Recommended Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen, this three-course, prix-fixe, family-style dinner features Jerk Spiced Turkey Breast, Pork Belly, Boniato Mash & Gravy, Hot Honey Carrots, salad, soup, desserts and more. Pricing: $76 per person with a minimum of two people.
- Thanksgiving Buffet: This option at LakeHouse will include salads, seafood, charcuterie, cheeses, a butcher block, soups, pastas, classic sides, a pie bar and other desserts, and even a mini tostada station. Pricing: $78 adults, $38 children under 13.
JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa
Thanksgiving dinner will be offered two ways at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa. Additionally, their JW Market will have two pumpkin-flavored specials.
- Thanksgiving Dinner: Available from 5 – 10 p.m., this three-course, prix-fixe dining experience at Sear + Sea includes an extensive, traditional holiday meal, plus optional a-la-carte dishes. Pricing: $135 adults, $50 children 4 – 12 (under 4 free).
- Thanksgiving Feast: Complemented by live music, a Thanksgiving feast with all the trimmings will be served at Unreserved Food Bazaar from 12:30 – 8 p.m. Pricing: $145 adults, $45 children 4 – 12 (under 4 free).
Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante and Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar & Restaurant
This sister establishments at Disney Springs will both have special Thanksgiving menu items, including Frittelle di Zucca ($19), Porchetta di Tacchino ($39), and Pumpkin Cheesecake ($16).
Meliá Orlando Celebration
New to Meliá Orlando Celebration, The Wilson Cocktails & Seafood will have a three-course Thanksgiving menu your choice of appetizer, entree and dessert, including main courses such as Five Spice Roasted Turkey, Squash Ravioli and Lobster Risotto. Pricing: $47 adults, $18 children under 13.
Enjoy a Pan Asian-inspired Peking Turkey Dinner at Disney Springs courtesy of Morimoto Asia. Pricing: $45 adults, $20 children under 10.
Orlando World Center Marriott
From 1 – 8 p.m., Orlando World Center Marriott will have a Thanksgiving Buffet at Latitude & Longitude Restaurant with breads, soups, salads, carving stations, sides, desserts and more. Pricing: $65 adults, $25 children 4 – 12 (free under 4).
At Disney Springs, Paddlefish will have a prix-fixe Thanksgiving menu featuring Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast and gourmet traditional fixings. A bottle of select red or white wine can be added for $30, and the regular menu will also be available. Pricing: $29 adults, $12 children.
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Butter and Herb Roast Turkey with gourmet trimmings will be available at Raglan Road Irish Pub, which is part of Disney Springs. Pricing: $38 adults, $18 children.
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista
From 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., enjoy a Thanksgiving Buffet at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista’s Bella Vista Ballroom, featuring a scrumptious spread with traditional favorites, plus complimentary wine for guests 21 and up. Pricing: $35.95 adults, $17.95 children 4-11 (under 4 free); pricing reflects prepaid reservations, higher rates for non-prepaid reservations and walk-ins.
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Multiple Thanksgiving dining options await at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and its adjacent sister property, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando:
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Bull & Bear (6 – 10 p.m.): Enjoy a four-course, prix-fixe Thanksgiving dinner at Bull & Bear. Pricing: $155 adults, $65 children under 13.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at La Luce (6 – 10 p.m.): Celebrate Thanksgiving at La Luce with a special meal of the chef’s fall favorites, all priced individually. The regular a-la-carte menu will also be available.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet at Oscar’s (5 – 10 p.m.): The special Thanksgiving feast at Oscar’s will include classic holiday fare. Pricing: $75 adults, $35 children 6 – 12 (50% off under 6).
- Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet at Harvest Bistro (5 – 10 p.m.): Harvest Bistro will present a traditional holiday dinner buffet. Pricing: $65 adults, $30 children 6 – 12.
Terralina Crafted Italian
A prix-fixe Thanksgiving meal with Rosemary Roasted Turkey and artisanal accompaniments will be available at Terralina Crafted Italian, part of Disney Springs. Pricing: $28 adults, $11 children.
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
From 2 – 7 p.m., Tesoro Cove at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek will serve a Thanksgiving Buffet featuring seasonal starters, carving stations, a wide range of desserts, and even a “corn off the cob” station. (That’s no typo!) Pricing: $50 adults, $25 children 6 – 12 (under 6 free).
Throughout the Orlando Area
No matter where your Orlando adventures take you, exceptional Thanksgiving dining will be close by.
Discover: Orlando Neighborhoods
1921 Mount Dora
Located in its charming namesake town about 40 minutes north of Orlando’s tourism districts, 1921 Mount Dora will have a prix-fixe Thanksgiving meal with your choice of first course and main course, plus two desserts. A children’s dinner and vegetarian option will also be available. Choose from seatings at 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 – 8 p.m. Pricing: $72 adults, $16 children under 13.
4 Rivers Smokehouse
A number of prepared holiday proteins and sides will be available for pick-up at 4 Rivers Smokehouse locations, including those in East Orlando, Kissimmee, Longwood, SoDo, Winter Garden and Winter Park. Available for parties as large as 20, options include main courses such as Smoked Turkey, Boneless Ham, Signature Angus Brisket, Smoked Salmon and Prime Rib ($69 – $199), as well as a Fixings Package ($67.99), various pies ($29.99 each), and a-la-carte items starting at $10.79. Orders must be placed by 5 p.m. on Nov. 19 for pick up on Nov. 23.
The Celeste Hotel, Orlando, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
From 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Aurora Restaurant at The Celeste Hotel will have a Thanksgiving Day Brunch Buffet, including a carving station, pasta, seafood, made-to-order omelets and benedicts, soups, salads, fruits, dessert, cheeses, breads, and a children’s buffet. Reservations are required. The Celeste Hotel is part of the University of Central Florida area. Pricing: $79 adults, $25 children under 13 (free under 5).
Stay Connected to Orlando!
You never know what we’ll dream up next. Connect with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planning Services for personalized assistance, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips, newest attractions and fun events. You can also subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.