Savor a rich medley of flavors, sights and sounds with Thanksgiving Day dining, events and special offers in Orlando.
Updated Nov. 9, 2023
‘Tis the season for family, friends and feasting. Thanksgiving will be here on Nov. 23, 2023, and Orlando has a cornucopia of tasty delights that are sure to satisfy your holiday cravings.
Discover: Fall Events in Orlando
See some of our best Thanksgiving dining options and special offers and get details about Thanksgiving weekend’s FusionFest: a one-of-a-kind multicultural celebration that will take you all around the world and back again. Let’s feast!
Orlando vacation planning made easy — and free. Make a complimentary appointment with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planners at a time and date of your choosing for the latest insider advice, special offers and more ahead of your next visit.
Savor a bounty of dishes from all over the world at FusionFest, a two-day cultural extravaganza hosted every Thanksgiving at Seneff Arts Plaza in downtown Orlando. Explore the rich flavors and traditions of over 110 global cultures via music, dance, visual arts, spoken word, games, interactive activities and more. This free event is a veritable feast for the senses, and the perfect way to celebrate the people and cultures that make our city beautiful.
Thanksgiving Dining Throughout Orlando
Relax and let Orlando’s acclaimed restaurants do the cooking this Thanksgiving. You’ll find fabulous feasts aplenty throughout our tourism districts and historic neighborhoods, as well as options for in-room dining and takeaway meals for a more intimate celebration. Stay tuned for additional offers as they are added.
Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, all Thanksgiving dining offers are only available on Nov. 23, 2023. Prices do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities. Reservations are recommended for hotel stays and dine-in options.
In Orlando’s SoDo District, Hungry Pants will offer a fully plant-based Thanksgiving Feast of Sides for $130. The feast includes saucy Brussels, purple mashed potatoes, sourdough stuffing, fried onion topping, white gravy and fresh citrus cranberry sauce to feed eight people. Add a house-made pie for the perfect finishing touch. Meals can be ordered from Nov. 1 – 19 for pickup on Nov. 22, 2023. Pricing: $130 (serves eight).
4 Rivers Smokehouse
Enjoy Thanksgiving at home with prepared proteins and sides from 4 Rivers Smokehouse locations in East Orlando, Kissimmee, Longwood, SODO, Winter Garden and Winter Park. Entree options include smoked turkey, boneless ham, signature angus brisket, smoked salmon or prime rib, all paired with your choice of a la carte sides and desserts. For dinner made easy, pick your protein and add the Fixins Package, which includes six sides to feed 4-6 people. Order by Nov. 18 at 5 p.m. for pickup on Nov. 22, 2023. Pricing: $39.99 - $199.00 proteins, $65.99 Fixins Package, $29 Pies, $10.99 a la carte sides.
The Alfond Inn at Rollins
In Winter Park, The Alfond Inn at Rollins will offer a fantastic chef-driven buffet with seatings at 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. Feast on roasted turkey, slow braised short ribs, cioppino and roasted porchetta, all paired with colorful starters, salads, sweets and savory sides dishes. Pricing: $119 adults, $39 children 5 – 12, under 5 free.
Discover: Things to Do in Winter Park
HAVEN Kitchen at Lake Nona Wave Hotel will offer a traditional Thanksgiving brunch buffet from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Fill up at the seafood bar, pastry shop and turkey carving station, customize your own omelet or eggs benedict, and end on a sweet note with a selection of classic holiday desserts.
Discover: Things to Do in Lake Nona
Lakeside Bar and Grill
In addition to classic sugar glazed ham and smoked pit turkey, Lakeside Bar and Grill at Celebration Hotel will offer Turducken as part of their Grateful Thanksgiving Holiday Buffet. Available from 3 – 8 p.m., the buffet will also include traditional sides served with cranberry jam, Grandma’s Family Giblet Gravy and pumpkin sage drop biscuits. Pricing: $65 adults, $25 children 6 – 12, under 6 free.
Park Avenue Tavern
Cozy up over a three-course dinner at Park Avenue Tavern, located 20 minutes north of Orlando in Winter Park. Choose from butternut squash soup or fall harvest salad to start, then dig into sage and rosemary roasted turkey breast followed by pecan or pumpkin pie. Pricing: $65 adults (three courses), $22 children (second course only).
The Wilson Cocktails & Seafood
The Wilson Cocktails & Seafood at Meliá Orlando Hotel Celebration will offer a family-style three-course menu featuring Cider-Brined Roasted Turkey with all the trimmings. Pricing: $55 adults, $25 children under 12.
Catch all the game day action at Hilton Orlando, where FastBreak sports bar will serve a game-winning Thanksgiving special of turkey and classic sides from 12 – 10 p.m. Add a slice of pumpkin cheesecake to take the meal into overtime. Pricing: $25.
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
Enjoy a special holiday edition of bottomless brunch at Cafe Tu Tu Tango, featuring herb butter rubbed and banana leaf wrapped turkey breast, Caribbean jerk spiced pork loin, cornbread stuffing and more sweet and savory favorites. Brunch will be served from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Pricing: $39.22.
Chima Steakhouse Orlando
Chima Steakhouse Orlando will feature special Thanksgiving dishes and a traditional Brazilian rodizio service from 12:30 – 8:30 p.m. Enjoy roast turkey breast, black angus picanha, filet mignon, lamb chops and more, all accompanied by homemade holiday sides like stuffing, green bean casserole and cornbread. Pricing: $64.95.
Dine like royalty at the Castle Hotel, which will offer a hearty three-course turkey dinner from Nov. 19 – 26, 2023. The feast will include sides of sage gravy and spiced cranberry, apple relish, candied sweet potatoes, wild mushroom bread pudding, haricot verts and almond brown butter, along with a savory fall salad and roasted mini gourds stuffed with spiced pumpkin mousse. Pricing: $32.
Mia’s Italian Kitchen
Mia’s Italian Kitchen will serve a three-course menu of Thanksgiving favorites with a homestyle Italian twist. Choose your own starter, entree and dessert, featuring savory options like turkey breast porchetta or smoked prime rib served with specialty sides. Little diners get their own special three-course menu with entree options of brick oven roasted turkey, pasta or pizza. Pricing: $49 adults, $29 children.
Rosen Plaza Hotel
Dig into a sweet and savory Thanksgiving Day Brunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Rosen Plaza Hotel. Enjoy an unexpected twist on traditional dishes like pumpkin seed and pesto crusted turkey breast, Dijon and brown sugar glazed pork loin and crusted halibut with leek fondue and parsley sauce, all served with soup, antipasto, seafood and an extravagant dessert display. Pricing: $55.95 adults, $23.95 children 4 – 11, under 4 free.
Discover: Things to Do on International Drive
Tradewinds at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld will serve a sumptuous holiday buffet from 1 – 6 p.m. In addition to smoked turkey, smoked prime rib and honey bourbon glazed ham, the meal will include traditional holiday sides, charcuterie, artisan cheeses and spreads, a hearty salad bar, sushi, and an autumnal dessert bar. Pricing: $70 adults, $23 children under 13.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Dig into classic American fare and over 100 beers on tap at City Works Eatery & Pour House, part of Disney Springs® at Walt Disney World® Resort. Score big with herb-roasted turkey or slow-roasted prime rib accompanied by classic Thanksgiving sides like creamy mashed potatoes, corn casserole, traditional stuffing and gravy. Pricing: $35 – 50 adults, $20 children under 11.
Discover: Top Things to Do at DISNEY SPRINGS
Caribe Royale Orlando
AAA Four Diamond resort Caribe Resort Orlando will have special Thanksgiving dining offers at two onsite restaurants.
- The Venetian Chop House: The Venetian Chop House will offer an elegant prix-fixe menu featuring delicious, chef-driven Thanksgiving offerings including pumpkin bisque, citrus-brined slow-roasted turkey, and bacon-wrapped filet mignon, along with an optional pairing of Old World wine selections.
- Tropicale: savor an abundance of brunch favorites from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., with an elaborate carving station and an array of delightful desserts.
Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen
Indulge in a festive family-style feast at Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Available from 12 – 5 p.m., the meal will include three courses of tropically-inspired fare like spiny lobster bisque, jerk turkey, boniato mash with allspice gravy, and more tasty twists on classic Thanksgiving dishes. Pricing: $86 adults, $43 children under 13.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
The Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort will offer special Thanksgiving menus at four of its acclaimed onsite eateries.
- Capa Steakhouse & Bar: One-MICHELIN-Star Capa Steakhouse & Bar will offer its regular dinner menu along with special Thanksgiving dishes from 4:30 – 10 p.m.
- Ravello: MICHELIN Recommended Ravello will offer a modern Italian Thanksgiving Day buffet from 1 – 8 p.m., featuring a seafood and sushi display, antipasto, tapas, a decadent fall dessert bar, and a sumptuous carving station with ribeye, ham, turkey, snapper and traditional sides. Pricing: $150 adults, $55 children.
- Plancha will serve a buffet of Cuban American fare from 12 – 7 p.m. Highlights include a cheese and charcuterie station, corvina ceviche, achiote and sazon marinated turkey, sofrito gravy, chorizo and Cuban bread stuffing, and more flavorful fare. Pricing: $130 adults, $48 children.
- The Lobby Bar will open early at 4:30 p.m., offering prime football viewing and a featured Thanksgiving entree to match. Pricing: $42 adults.
Discover: MICHELIN Guide Dining in Orlando
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Minutes from Walt Disney World, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress invites you to celebrate at three onsite restaurants.
- Enjoy festive a la carte specials at Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse, featuring sweet potato agnolotti, panzanella, sous vide turketta with sides, and a caramel pumpkin pot de creme.
- Descend 21 will also offer a la carte options, including a butternut squash salad, carved airline turkey with accompaniments, and a warm apple cinnamon blondie with butter pecan ice cream.
- Celebrate with classic roast turkey breast and traditional sides at the B-Line Diner ($25), followed by maple pumpkin pie ($8) for dessert.
Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Enjoy brunch in paradise at On Vacation, part of Margaritaville Resort Orlando. Along with entrees of roast beef, herb roasted turkey and baked whole grouper, the meal includes a winter salad, classic breakfast picks, traditional sides and a delicious dessert display. Pricing: $60 adults, $20 children under 12.
Orlando World Center Marriott
Orlando World Center Marriott will offer a buffet of classic American fare from 1 – 8 p.m. at Latitude & Longitude Restaurant. Along with turkey, ham, sides and desserts, you can relax with Florida-inspired fare like Cedar Key snapper, seasonal squash salad, local greens and a composed cornbread salad. Pricing: $70 adults, $30 children 4 – 12, under 4 free.
Board a classic steamboat at Disney Springs for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at Paddlefish Restaurant, featuring herb roasted turkey breast, andouille cornbread stuffing, whipped potatoes, green beans, cranberry relish and pan gravy. Pricing: $29 adults, $12 children.
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Have a rollicking good time at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant, also at Disney Springs, which will serve a special Thanksgiving menu all day long. The meal will include butter and herb roast turkey, garlic mashed potatoes, duck fat roasties, honey glazed carrots, bacon braised Brussels sprouts, sausage meat and walnut stuffing, and red wine jus with cranberry sauce. Pricing: $39.99 adults, $19.99 children.
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista
Celebrate the season with festive buffet favorites and fun photo opportunities at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista. Served from 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., the buffet will include turkey with pecan cranberry sauce, roasted pork tenderloin and sliced beef, all accompanied by classic sides, plus a made-to-order pasta station and a selection of desserts and baked goods. Prepaid Pricing: $35.95 adults, $17.99 children 4 – 11, under 4 free. Higher rate of $41.99 per adult for non-prepaid reservations and walk-ins.
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Give thanks at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek with three specialty dining offers.
- La Luce®: Along with the regular a la carte menu, La Luce® will feature a menu of Chef’s favorite fall dishes, including fig bruschetta, pumpkin ravioli verde, risotto frutti di mare, grilled lamb chops and traditional pumpkin pie with salted caramel and pecan gelato.
- Harvest Bistro: Harvest Bistro will host a traditional holiday dinner buffet from 5 – 10 p.m. Highlights include a harvest salad bar, charcuterie and cheese board, pasta, seafood, and desserts, with a whole roasted turkey and slow roasted strip loin taking center stage. Pricing: $70 adults, $35 children 6 – 12, under 6 free.
- In-Room Dining: Enjoy a special Thanksgiving menu of roasted butternut squash soup, roasted Carolina turkey, signature sides and traditional pumpkin pie, all delivered to your room for a more intimate holiday celebration. Pricing: $52.
Terralina Crafted Italian
Cozy up with heartwarming Thanksgiving fare at Terralina Crafted Italian. The Disney Springs eatery will offer rosemary turkey with applewood smoked bacon and granny smith apple dressing, Yukon gold mash and roasted asparagus, all finished with sage and white thyme gravy and homemade cranberry relish. Pricing: $29 adults, $16 children.
Waldorf Astoria® Orlando
Savor a festive feast at multiple locations at Waldorf Astoria® Orlando, located near Disney Springs in the Bonnet Creek resort area.
- Bull & Bear®: The AAA Four Diamond Bull & Bear® will serve a four-course Thanksgiving dinner featuring roasted heritage turkey with foie gras, Brussels sprouts, bourbon caramel, and more sweet and savory sides. Pricing: $155 adults, $65 children under 13.
- Oscar’s Brasserie will serve a buffet of classic holiday fare from 5 – 10 p.m. with main dishes of roasted turkey, sugar glazed ham and mustard-crusted prime rib. Pricing: $85 adults, $40 children 6 – 12, under 6 free.
- In-Room Dining: Savor a selection of a la cart Thanksgiving favorites, including roast turkey, butternut squash soup, sides and pumpkin pie, in the comfort of your room. Pricing: $52.
The Wharf at Sunset Walk
The Wharf at Sunset Walk will offer a turkey dinner complete with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, cranberry sauce and a dinner roll. The laid-back seafood eatery is part of the lively, open-air Promenade at Sunset Walk entertainment complex adjacent to Margaritaville Resort Orlando. Pricing: $30.
Ring in the holiday season with Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra at their annual Home for the Holidays musical celebration in downtown Orlando. Hosted at Steinmetz Hall at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, this year’s rendition includes holiday favorites, a guest quartet and more seasonal surprises. Save 25% off adult admission with the purchase of four of more tickets.
Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
Sweeten your holiday getaway with special savings at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland. Use offer code HOL to save 20% off standard room rates from Nov. 19 – Dec. 27, 2023.
Stay Connected to Orlando
You never know what we’ll dream up next. Connect with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planning Services for free, personalized assistance, and follow us on Facebook, X, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Threads and YouTube for valuable offers, exclusive tips, fresh attractions and the latest events. You can also subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.