Updated Nov. 9, 2021
‘Tis the season … for family, friends and feasting! Thanksgiving will be here on Nov. 25, 2021, and Orlando — one of 2021’s Best Places to Go for Thanksgiving, according to WalletHub — is serving a cornucopia of tasty delights to ensure your turkey dinner cravings will be satisfied before you head off to our theme park celebrations and other fall events and holiday season festivities.
Learn more: Orlando Events
Here is your guide to some of the best Thanksgiving dining options throughout the destination — plus details about FusionFest, a one-of-a-kind Thanksgiving weekend event that will take you all around the world and back again. Be sure to come hungry!
- Thanksgiving Dining: Universal Orlando Resort Area
- Thanksgiving Dining: Walt Disney World Area
- Thanksgiving Dining Throughout Orlando
Please note: Depending on the timing of your visit, some experiences may be temporarily modified. Learn more about healthy travel in Orlando, and check with your favorite venues for their current status.
If you’ll be in town during Thanksgiving weekend — Nov. 27 – 28, 2021 — you’re invited to FusionFest: a truly unique cultural celebration that brings the whole world to the heart of downtown Orlando!
Given the Thanksgiving timing, it should come as no surprise that FusionFest features a bounty of dishes and beverages from around the world. But you’ll also enjoy interactive experiences and contests that celebrate global music, dance, fashion, cinema and more, with the goal of honoring everyone’s heritage, exploring how we influence each other, and creating our own unique identities.
Learn more: Diversity & Inclusion in Orlando
Featuring scores of different heritages, FusionFest is free to attend, with food, beverages and merchandise available for purchase. It takes place at the open-air Seneff Arts Plaza at downtown Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, giving you a great chance to check out everything else the area has to offer before and after you explore the world at FusionFest.
Learn more: Downtown Orlando
Thanksgiving Dining Throughout Orlando
See what Orlando’s acclaimed restaurants are cooking up for Thanksgiving 2021. More eateries and resorts will be added in the run-up to the holiday, so be sure to check back often. Additionally, keep in mind that many popular restaurants that aren't offering a dedicated Thanksgiving menu will be open with their regular menus. Check with your favorites to learn more!
Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, all Thanksgiving dinner specials are only available on Nov. 25, 2021. Reservations are strongly recommended. Prices do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities.
Here are some of the best Thanksgiving dinners waiting for you in the Universal Orlando Resort area.
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
Four of Universal Orlando Resort’s official hotels will be serving Thanksgiving dinner with lots of traditional favorites, including:
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando: This resort’s Trattoria del Porto is serving a Thanksgiving Day Buffet from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., including live music. Pricing: $75 adults, $25 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando: From 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., enjoy a Thanksgiving Day Buffet in The Kitchen. Pricing: $75 adults, $29 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando: This resort’s Thanksgiving Day Buffet will be served in the Islands Dining Room from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Pricing: $65 adults, $35 children 3-9 (under 3 free); adults 21+ can add unlimited mimosa and Bloody Mary cocktails for $19 more.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando: From noon – 9 p.m., enjoy a Thanksgiving Day Buffet at Amatista Cookhouse. Pricing: $65 adults, $35 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
Learn more: Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
Normally available only on weekends, Cafe Tu Tu Tango’s famous Bottomless Brunch will have a special Thanksgiving edition from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., after which their regular a-la-carte menu will be available. The eatery is located on International Drive, aka I-Drive.
Learn more: International Drive
The Capital Grille
At their Pointe Orlando location on International Drive, The Capital Grille has two Thanksgiving offers for 2021, including an onsite Thanksgiving dinner with exceptional turkey and classic sides. You can also opt for a to-go order for four people, with pickups available from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Nov. 24 and 9 – 11 a.m. on Nov. 25. Pricing: $43 adults, $15 children (onsite); $125 (to-go).
Learn more: Pointe Orlando
Mia’s Italian Kitchen
On I-Drive, Mia’s Italian Kitchen will have a three-course, prix-fixe Thanksgiving Meal with your choice of starters, entrees and sweets. Pricing: $39 adults, $12 children under 12.
A Brazilian steakhouse at Pointe Orlando, Rodizio Grill will have an expanded holiday menu with traditional Thanksgiving favorites. Plus, every family will receive a buy-one, get-one-free dinner offer for a future visit in 2022. Pricing: $47.99 per person.
Rosen Centre Hotel
On International Drive, Rosen Centre Hotel will have a bountiful Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., including traditional favorites and global flavors such as New Zealand mussels, fresh sushi, crispy chicken carnitas tacos and much more. Pricing: $51.95 adults ($55.95 at the door), $19.95 children 4-12 (under 4 free).
Rosen Plaza Hotel
From noon – 5 p.m., dig into a Thanksgiving Day Buffet resplendent with traditional favorites and creative new treats at Rosen Plaza Hotel on International Drive. Pricing: $49.95 adults, $20.95 children 4-11 (under 4 free).
Rosen Shingle Creek
Close to Universal Orlando Resort, Rosen Shingle Creek is offering two ways to celebrate Thanksgiving:
- Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.): Enjoy unlimited champagne mimosas while indulging in a Thanksgiving feast at Cafe Osceola. Pricing: $79.95 adults, $34.95 children 4-11 (under 4 free); 25% discount for Florida residents.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at A Land Remembered (5:30 – 10 p.m.): Enjoy a prix-fixe Thanksgiving dinner to remember at A Land Remembered. A limited a-la-carte menu will also be available. Pricing: $64.95 adults, $24.95 children 4-11 (under 4 free).
> Back to Top
If you’ll be in the Walt Disney World Resort/Lake Buena Vista area, these are your top options for Thanksgiving dining.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Part of the stellar dining lineup at Disney Springs®, City Works Eatery & Pour House will have several special items on Thanksgiving, including Herb Roasted Turkey ($35), Kids’ Roasted Turkey ($15; must be 10 or younger), and Baked Cookie Dough ($10) and S’mores Dip ($10) desserts. Several a-la-carte side dishes will also be available at $8 each.
Learn more: Disney Springs
Located at Disney Springs, The Edison is serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Additionally, a unique fall cocktail called Squash the Rumors will be available throughout November at this electrifying eatery and nightlife hotspot. Pricing: TBD.
Euphoria at Margaritaville Resort Orlando
At Margaritaville Resort Orlando near Walt Disney World® Resort, Euphoria will have Thanksgiving Brunch from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., including roasted turkey, garlic mashed potatoes and a special cornbread stuffing. Two Thanksgiving cocktails, the Autumn Sunset and Irish Handshake, will also be available at an additional cost. Pricing: $50 adults, $20 children under 12.
Floridays Resort Orlando
Guests of Floridays Resort Orlando can enjoy a chef-prepared Thanksgiving feast in their suites, including roasted turkey and classic holiday favorites, with a choice of pickup or delivery. All orders must be received by 4 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 22, 2021. Pricing: $160 (four to six people), $180 (six to eight people).
JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa
Thanksgiving dinner will be offered two ways at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa. Additionally, their JW Market will have two pumpkin-flavored specials, and guests can enjoy complimentary holiday treats in the lobby from 4 – 6 p.m., Nov. 20 – 26, 2021.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Sear + Sea: Available from 5 – 10 p.m., this prix-fixe dining experience at Sear + Sea includes an extensive, traditional holiday meal, plus optional a-la-carte dishes. Pricing: $135 adults, $50 children 4-12 (under 4 free).
- Holiday Buffet at Unreserved Food Bazaar: Complemented by live music, a Thanksgiving feast with all the trimmings will be served at Unreserved from 12:30 – 8 p.m. Pricing: $125 adults, $45 children 4-12 (under 4 free).
Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante and Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar & Restaurant
This sister establishments at Disney Springs will both have special Thanksgiving menus combining traditional Italian flavors with American favorites. Pricing: TBD.
Enjoy a Pan Asian-inspired Peking Turkey Dinner at Disney Springs courtesy of Morimoto Asia, which will also have a limited-time Spiced Cranberry Old Fashioned. Pricing: $42 (dinner).
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
At Disney Springs, Raglan Road is serving a prix-fixe traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner all day, as well as their regular menu. The evening dinner hours will also feature live Irish music and dance entertainment.
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista
From 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., enjoy a Thanksgiving Feast buffet at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista’s Rosen Ballroom, featuring classic favorites and new festive flavors. You can also take pictures with Patches, a friendly scarecrow, and keep an eye out for The Grinch while you’re there. Pricing: $32.95 adults, $13.95 children 4-12 (under 4 free); 10% discount on adult meals with prepaid reservations.
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Minutes from Walt Disney World Resort, Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek will have three ways to celebrate Thanksgiving in 2021:
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner at La Luce®: Available from 6 – 10 p.m., Thanksgiving dinner at La Luce will feature special dishes consisting of Chef’s holiday favorites, each with individual pricing. The regular a-la-carte menu will also be available.
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner Buffet at Harvest Bistro: From 5 – 10 p.m., enjoy a traditional holiday dinner buffet at Harvest Bistro. Pricing: $58 adults, $28 children 6-12 (under 4 free).
- Thanksgiving Day In-Room Dinner: From 5 – 10 p.m., guests of the resort can experience a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in the comfort and privacy of their guest rooms. Options include a Turkey Dinner Plate or a three-course Turkey Meal, which includes a soup, entree and dessert. Pricing: $32 (Turkey Dinner Plate), $40 (Turkey Meal).
Waldorf Astoria® Orlando
Celebrate Thanksgiving three ways at Waldorf Astoria Orlando:
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner at Bull & Bear®: From 6 – 10 p.m., enjoy an extensive, four-course Thanksgiving dinner at Bull & Bear with all the trimmings. The restaurant’s a-la-carte menu will also be available. Pricing: $140 adults, $65 children 12 and under (Four-Course Meal).
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner Buffet at Oscar’s®: This holiday family buffet will be available from 5 – 10 p.m. at Oscar’s. Pricing: $65 adults, $30 children 6-12 (under 4 free).
- Thanksgiving Day In-Room Dinner: Have a five-course dinner delivered to your room from 5 – 10 p.m. Pricing: $69.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
With so many restaurants to choose from, you won’t go hungry at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort this Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving Special at Todd English’s bluezoo: Open from 4 – 10 p.m., Todd English’s bluezoo will have a Roasted Turkey “Roulade” special in addition to its regular menu. Pricing: $40 adults, $16 children (Thanksgiving Special).
- Thanksgiving Special at Il Mulino New York Trattoria: Also open from 4 – 10 p.m., Il Mulino will have its regular a-la-carte menu and a Thanksgiving Turkey Special. Pricing: TBD.
- Shula’s Steak House: The legendary Shula’s will have its regular menu available from 4 – 10 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Meal at Garden Grove: From 12:30 – 7 p.m., Garden Grove will have a plated Thanksgiving meal that includes soup, salad, breads, desserts and entrees. Pricing: $36.99 adults, $19.99 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
- Thanksgiving Buffet at FRESH: A traditional Thanksgiving buffet will be served at FRESH from 12:30 – 7:30 p.m. Please note that the regular menu will not be available. Pricing: $42.99 adults, $21.99 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
> Back to Top
No matter where you’ll be in the greater Orlando area this Thanksgiving, great holiday dining will be nearby.
Aurora at The Celeste Hotel, Orlando, a Tribune Portfolio Hotel
Located on the campus of University of Central Florida, The Celeste Hotel will have a special prix-fixe Thanksgiving Day menu at the onsite Aurora restaurant from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. The meal includes your choice of starter, entree and dessert. Pricing: $40 adults; children’s menu available for guests 11 and under.
Hamilton’s Kitchen at The Alfond Inn
Located in Winter Park and operated by Rollins College, The Alfond Inn and its onsite Hamilton’s Kitchen restaurant will have a chef-inspired Thanksgiving Buffet with seatings available at 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. Winter Park is about 25 minutes north of our main tourism districts. Pricing: $69 adults, $29 children 5-12 (under 5 free).
Learn more: Winter Park
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.