Careers at Visit Orlando
Thank you for your interest in joining the Visit Orlando team.
Visit Orlando, the destination sales and marketing organization for the most visited destination in the country, is a private, not-for-profit membership association, representing more than 1,200 members from our world-class theme parks and exceptional hotels to exciting dining and entertainment venues.
Visit Orlando is home to a team of talented and creative professionals, who understand the value of travel and hospitality, meetings & conventions, and tourism — who know and love ORLANDO. Our team shares the mission to brand, market and sell Orlando, Florida, as a premier leisure, convention and business destination with our vision to continue to be the most visited travel destination in the world.
Visit Orlando provides a fun, inclusive, professional environment for you to thrive in.
Destination Leisure Awards
- Orlando is the No. 1 place to get married according to Wallethub. The study compared 182 cities across three key dimensions: 1) Costs, 2) Facilities & Services and 3) Safety.
- Greater Orlando is 2021's best summer travel destination according to WalletHub.com. The study compared 100 cities across six key categories: 1) Travel Costs & Hassles, 2) Local Costs, 3) Attractions, 4) Weather, 5) Activities and 6) Safety.
- Orlando is ranked among 2021’s Best Cities for Staycations according to Wallethub. The study compared 182 U.S. cities, including the 150 most populated U.S. cities, across three key indicators of recreation, food and entertainment and rest and relaxation.
- Orlando is the 2020 Gay Travel Awards winner in the Destination, Family category. The annual Gay Travel Awards, serves to support and promote LGBTQ travel and tourism by identifying and rewarding select companies exemplifying a genuine spirit of diversity and inclusiveness, superb customer service, and outstanding hospitality excellence
- Orlando is the No. 1 cheapest destination in the U.S. to travel to according to a new Hopper report. The study analyzed the cheapest domestic destinations based on airfare and hotel rates.
- Orlando is ranked the No. 1 Independence Day Travel Destination by AAA based on advanced travel bookings.
- Orlando is the Most Dog-Friendly City for a Vacation in the US and Best City for Pet-Friendly Hotels, with 624 in the city, according to a study by Booking.com, based on the number of pet-friendly hotels, pet stores, dog-friendly parks and fun hikes.
- Orlando is the Best U.S. City for Recreation, according to WalletHub. To determine the places where recreation is a high priority, WalletHub compared the 100 largest U.S. cities across 48 key metrics that speak to the benefits of recreational activities, and Orlando topped the list.
Meetings & Conventions Awards
- Visit Orlando has been named Major Market CVB of the Year by ConferenceDirect, one of the world's leading providers of meeting and conference solutions and services.
- Visit Orlando has been named Best CVB/DMO in the 2021 Smart Meetings Smart Stars Awards. Now in its tenth year, the Smart Stars Awards have become a meeting industry touchstone and continues to be an essential tool for planners worldwide. This year, meeting professionals voted among thousands of properties, choosing Visit Orlando as the top CVB/DMO.
- Stephanie Naegele, Visit Orlando’s vice president of sales operations, has been recognized among this year's Smart Women in Meetings by Smart Meetings Magazine. Yulita Osuba, deputy director at the Orange County Convention Center, also made the list.
PR & Marketing Campaign Awards
- Visit Orlando, Orange County Government and Orlando Economic Partnership were recently honored with a PRSA Silver Anvil Award for their “Safer, Stronger, Together" campaign, educating Orange County businesses and residents on health and safety measures to stop the spread of COVID-19 and emerge from the shutdown. The Silver Anvil is one of the most coveted national awards in the public relations field, recognizing "successfully addressing challenging issues with exemplary professional skill, creativity and resourcefulness."
- Orlando’s “Safer, Stronger, Together” campaign took first place in the 2021 National Association of County Achievement Awards. A joint effort between Visit Orlando, Orange County and the Orlando Economic Partnership, the campaign was lauded for establishing safety measures as the “new norm” across the destination.
- Visit Orlando was awarded the LUXlife Excellence Award in Tourism Marketing – Orlando as part of the 6th annual Resort and Retreat Awards 2021 hosted by LUXlife magazine.
- Caribe Royale Orlando has been named among ConventionSouth’s list of Top Revitalizing Resorts by the publication’s readers
Destination Leisure Awards
- Orlando was named the #1 small-town city for a quickie getaway by Hotwire.
- Orlando was the #1 most-searched flight destinations in April for those traveling between July and Dec. 2020 according to Expedia.
- Orlando was named by TravelPulse.com as the No. 1 staycation destination in Florida
- Orlando has been named 2020’s Best Place to Get Married according to WalletHub. The designation was calculated by comparing more than 180 of the biggest U.S. cities across 27 key indicators of cost-effectiveness, convenience and enjoyment. The data set ranges from average wedding cost to venues and event spaces per capita to weather.
- Orlando International Airport has been named Best Large Airport by USA Today's 10 Best. The designation highlighted customer satisfaction, the airport's robust retail program and award-winning art collection.
- Orlando has been named the No. 1 wallet-friendly destination for 2020, according to Kayak, as reported by USA Today.
- Orlando was named “Best Value Long-Haul Break” by the UK’s Post Office Travel Money’s annual Best Bargains report
- “Home to the #1 traveler’s choice amusement park in the world, and 4 of the 5 favorite U.S. parks. ” – TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Orlando ranked No. 1 for Best Small Town for a Quickie Getaway, according to Hotwire’s 2nd Annual “America’s Best Cities for a Quickie”
- Orlando was named a top 10 food truck destination in the US (#3) by Webstaurant Store.
Meetings & Conventions Awards
- Orlando ranks #2 in Northstar’s Convention Cities Index (CCi), March 2020
- 2020 Prevue Visionary Awards Recipient (embargoed until Nov. 3)