Orlando to the Extreme
Get ready for heart-pounding, adrenaline-surging excitement at some of Orlando's most action-charged adventures.
- Watch the sunrise while soaring through the sky at Wallaby Ranch Hang Gliding Flight Park! Using the latest tandem aerotowing techniques to provide the safest, most enjoyable hang-gliding experience possible, Wallaby Ranch offers a truly unique atmosphere for visitors, students, pilots and their families, and friends from around the world.
- Revolution Adventures is Orlando's most unique adventure set in 230 glorious acres of some of Florida's finest countryside. There is a wealth of wildlife and local wetlands to view as you drive on the tracks and trails over sandy hills and grassy bumps set around a beautiful private 65-acre Trophy Bass fishing lake. The view is amazing and the adrenaline is sure to be pumping.
- Start your day off with a complete watersports experience at Orlando Watersports Complex (OWC). This multifaceted water sports center offers wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing, kneeboarding and waterskiing. With two full-size cable systems, a two-tower system, and a boat lake, it is no surprise why it is the world’s most visited wake park! OWC is also home to Orlando's first Aquapark, featuring a modular series of interlocking climbing obstacles, pathways and slides, providing hours of fun on the water!
- Zip off to an exciting outdoor adventure at the Screamin' Gator Zip Line at Gatorland. This journey will take you along 1,700 feet of high flying, heart pounding adventure from some of the fastest zip line towers in the world! Soar through the air and defy gravity over some of the parks star attractions - Cuban and Nile crocodiles – before heading over the Alligator Breeding Marsh with one hundred and thirty giant alligators!
- Do you have what it takes? If you are extremely competitive and up for the challenge, then Escapology is the place for you! Orlando's premier live escape game offers 7 interactive game rooms for a thrilling and mind challenging live escape game. Teams are race against the clock and complete against each other to find clues, solve puzzles, and escape the adventurous game room within 60 minutes!
- BATL, Backyard Axe Throwing League, offers an urban venue to experience the thrill of indoor axe throwing. Coaches are on hand to instruct those who have never thrown an axe before and offer tips on technique for more experienced throwers looking to sharpen their skills.
- Fly like a superhero at iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving! Experience the true free fall conditions of skydiving without jumping from an airplane. iFLY's vertical wind tunnel technology creates a wall-to-wall cushion of air on which you can safely float. There’s no parachute, no jumping and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you and the air!
- Standing at 450 feet, the Orlando StarFlyer is known as the world’s tallest swing ride. This unique attraction appeals to both young and old with no age limit, just a minimum height of 44”. The giant tower rotates and moves at speeds of up to 60mph allowing guests to take in the amazing views of International Drive and beyond!
- If you still have some energy, makes sure to visit Andretti Indoor Karting & Games. This premier entertainment and event destination features 150,000 square feet of heart-pounding attractions, delicious cuisine and not to mention the multi-level indoor karting tracks!
For more information about our Destination, become an Orlando Expert!
Visit OrlandoTravelAcademy.com to learn more!