Unique Orlando on I-Drive
From unusual attractions to interactive experiences Orlando's International Drive offers many unique attractions for all ages.
- Experience 16 galleries filled with hundreds of odd and unusual interactive exhibits from around the world at Ripley's Believe it or Not! With some of the most bizarre sights, there is truly something for everyone as you enjoy your time at Ripley’s Orlando!
- Discover the dream of flight at iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving! Experience the true free fall conditions of skydiving without jumping from an airplane. iFLY's vertical wind tunnel technology creates a wall-to-wall cushion of air on which you can safely float. There’s no parachute, no jumping and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you and the air!
- Orlando is home to the original WonderWorks! With over 100 interactive exhibits within six Wonder Zones there is fun for everyone at Orlando's only up-side down attraction! After exploring the exhibits, venture up to the basement where you can climb through obstacles three stories above the ground in the glow-in-the-dark Indoor Ropes Course, compete against opponents and battle in our in a fast-paced, black-lit Laser-Tag arena and experience a whirlwind adventure in our 4D XD Motion Theater!
- See Orlando from a whole new perspective... above! Visit one of Orlando's most iconic attractions, The Wheel at ICON Park and enjoy 360° of unbeatable views. Enjoy a spin on the 400-foot wheel and stick around to experience Madame Tussaud's Orlando and SeaLife Orlando Aquarium while you are here!
- Want to stay grounded? How about indoor racing at Central Florida’s fastest indoor go-karting attraction, I-Drive NASCAR! After you’ve taken some spins in their high-speed, state-of-the-art electric karts, you can go cool off with over 60 arcade games, a 4-lane bowling alley and 3 billiards tables, as well as a full bar and restaurant.
- In need of some retail therapy? Orlando International Premium Outlets is Florida’s largest outlet shopping destination with over 180 stores and 773,500 square feet of designer brands at discount prices.
Sports are a huge part of Orlando, but why not play them yourself? Work up an appetite and start your night off with some friendly competition!
- Head over to Main Event Entertainment Orlando where you can Eat.Bowl.Play! Enjoy a variety of dining choices from fast-casual to chef-inspired while partaking in hundreds of interactive games, high ropes adventure course, state-of-the-art bowling or the first ever free-roam, multi-player virtual reality game.
- With 102 playing bays spanning 3 floors, Topgolf Orlando is a golf game concept that is sure to blow you away! Offering climate-controlled playing bays, similar to a bowling lane, along with a vast food and drink menu, private spaces for groups of any size and HDTVs to watch the big game, every visit feels like a party!
With over 65 restaurants and counting located on International Drive, it’s hard to pick where to eat!
- Located directly on International Drive, Yard House offers an array of favorite and classic dishes, updated with quality ingredients and innovative flavors. Enjoy an upscale, casual dinner where beer and food enthusiasts gather and 140 draught beer taps are featured, including a rotating selection of seasonal and limited draughts on the "Chalkboard Series". With a menu ranging from shareable snacks and appetizers to grilled burgers and fresh seafood, there is something to satisfy everyone!
- If you're looking for a more unique dining experience, Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show is a must see! Located right on International Drive, Sleuths offers 2 and a half hours of scripted mystery and improvisation with a mix of audience participation. The action is fast and the laughter is contagious as you become the detective and solve the crime through a live interrogation!
Done eating but not quite ready for bed? International Drive offers some of the best nightlife options in Orlando!
- Get ready for a dueling piano experience unlike any other. Howl at the Moon is the Dueling Piano Bar that rocks! With live music 7 nights a week performed on anything from baby grands to drums, this high energy show goes all night long! Whether you’re in the mood for Journey or Lady Gaga – you say it, they’ll play it!
- Looking for a cooler experience? The largest permanent ice bar in the world is located here in Orlando with over 70 tons of hand-carved ice! ICEBAR Orlando will transport you into a winter wonderland of interactive ice architecture while sipping the coolest cocktails from glasses made entirely of ice. Warm thermal parkas and fresh gloves are provided while set to a frosty 22 degrees. ICEBAR Orlando is a perfect way to escape the heat!
For more information about our Destination, become an Orlando Expert!
Visit OrlandoTravelAcademy.com to learn more!