A Sports Lover's Dream
Orlando offers all types of activities for sport-lovers, athletes, athletes at-heart or even for those who just want to experience an active vacation. Here is an itinerary for an action packed-day!
- Orlando is home to over 150 golf courses! Several professional golfers, including Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman and Tom Fazio, have designed some of Orlando’s finest courses. Spend your morning on some of the most gorgeous, challenging greens you’ll ever play!
- If you want an unforgettable and unique experience, take your game to Topgolf Orlando. With 102 playing bays spanning 3 floors, Topgolf is a golf game concept that is sure to blow you away! Offering climate-controlled playing bays, similar to a bowling lane, along with a vast food and drink menu, private spaces for groups of any size and HDTVs to watch the big game, every visit feels like a party!
- More of the tennis type? Orlando is home to the USTA National Campus which spans more than 64 acres. With over 100 tennis courts on property, it’s no surprise this is considered a game changing campus. Want to play a quick game? Click here to view their open play schedule!
- Spend the afternoon exploring ESPN Wide World of Sports, which hosts over 60 sports and 200 events each year!
- How about indoor racing at Central Florida’s fastest indoor go-karting attraction, I-Drive NASCAR! After you’ve taken some spins in their high-speed, state-of-the-art electric karts, you can enjoy their 60+ arcade games, 4-lane bowling alley and 3 billiards tables, as well as a full bar and restaurant.
- Looking to cool off? Head over to the complete watersports experience of Orlando Watersports Complex (OWC). This multifaceted water sports center offers wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing, kneeboarding and waterskiing. With two full-size cable systems, a two-tower system, and a boat lake, it is no surprise why it is the world’s most visited wake park! OWC is also home to Orlando's first Aquapark, featuring a modular series of interlocking climbing obstacles, pathways and slides, providing hours of fun on the water!
- Want to catch your favorite Orlando team live? Located in Downtown Orlando, Inter&Co Stadium is home to the Orlando City Soccer Club (MLS) and Orlando Pride (NWSL). Also found downtown is the Kia Center which hosts the Orlando Magic (NBA) and the Orlando Solar Bears (ECHL). Check out the calendar to gear up for the big games!
- Your favorite team isn’t playing in Orlando but you can’t miss the big game? No worries! Head on over to Universal CityWalk for a good time and delicious meal at NBC Sports Grill & Brew.
- Instead of watching the game, why don’t you play it! Located in Disney Springs, the NBA Experience is for everyone who has dreamed of getting scouted, throwing down a monster jam or hitting a game-winning jumper! It’s time to live out your ultimate basketball fantasy!
For more information about our Destination, become an Orlando Expert!
Visit OrlandoTravelAcademy.com to learn more!