Visit Orlando’s Most Magical Gathering
Your Chance to Win the Ultimate Family Celebration!
After a year of missed celebrations and milestones, Visit Orlando is giving you the chance to regather, reconnect and reclaim your lost moments by bringing up to 50 of your family and friends together during The World’s Most Magical Celebration at Walt Disney World® Resort!
Follow the steps below for your chance to win the ultimate family trip of a lifetime on March 4 – 7, 2022 to include a three-night/four-day stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, Disney theme park tickets, and flights to Orlando provided by Spirit Airlines. Plus, you’ll receive two magical private catered events by Disney Meetings & Events to celebrate your missed milestones with your very own fairy godmother (Disney event planner)! Just submit your story in 250 words or less, detailing why you and your family need a Magical Gathering and what milestones you’ll be celebrating, along with a family photo.
Read on for complete details, then submit your story for your chance to win Visit Orlando’s Most Magical Gathering Contest!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Grand Prize Winner must be available to travel March 4 – 7, 2022. Contest Submission Period begins 10/14/21 & ends 11/29/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Open to legal US residents physically residing within the 48 contiguous United States or D.C., 21+ years of age. Limit 1 Submission per person. Additional eligibility restrictions apply. See Official Rules for full details. Void in HI, AK and where prohibited. Sponsor: Visit Orlando.
Your Ultimate Family Celebration Event includes:
- Trip to Orlando for a group of family and friends up to 50 total guests
- Must travel March 4-7, 2022 for Celebration Event at Walt Disney World Resort
- Roundtrip airfare for up to 50 total guests from an airport served by Spirit airlines to Orlando International Airport.
- Hotel accommodations for 3-night/4-day stay at a Walt Disney World® Resort selected at Disney’s discretion.
- Walt Disney World theme park tickets for everyone in the group to enjoy.
- Two private catered celebration events as only Disney Events can do!
- WDW Group ground transportation will be provided to/from Orlando International Airport during 8-hour window on main arrival day (3/4/22) and departure day (3/7/22). Any transportation needs on other travel dates or times will be the responsibility of the traveler.
- You must complete Step 1 and Step 2 to be entered to win.
- Group must travel March 4-7, 2022 (dates are not flexible).
- Story submissions must explain why your family needs this trip and what you are celebrating and include a group photo.
- Story submissions will be evaluated based on emotional quality, inspiration, and creativity.
- Top 10 finalists must agree to a background check and will be asked to submit a short family video to advance to the final round.
- Disney will film the event so the winner and all guests must be willing to appear on camera and allow video footage to be used for promotional purposes and agree to sign an appearance release waiver as well as COVID-19 waiver prior to booking travel.