Visit Orlando’s 12 Days of Magical Getaways Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The following Sweepstakes is intended for participants in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and Washington D.C. only. The Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Void where prohibited. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the Official Rules below.
1. DESCRIPTION: Internet access required. The “Visit Orlando’s 12 Days of Magical Getaways Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") begins on Friday, September 30, 2022 and ends on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time (“ET”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc. d/b/a Visit Orlando, 6277 Sea Harbor Drive, Suite 400, Orlando, FL 32821 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2100 E Robinson St., Orlando, FL 32803 ("Administrator"). Disney Destinations, LLC ("Disney”) and Frontier Airlines, Inc. (“Frontier”) (each a "Prize Provider" and collectively the “Prize Providers”) are each providing select components of the twelve (12) Prizes (as hereinafter defined) and are not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or the selection of the winners. The Sweepstakes is void in Hawaii and Alaska, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents residing in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or Washington, D.C. (each an “Entrant” and collectively “Entrants”). Entrants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Entrants must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address identified on the entry form. Employees, owners, shareholders, officers and directors of Sponsor, and Administrator (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), Prize Providers and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, promotion and advertising agencies together with the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons (collectively, “Household Members”), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered.
The Photo Must:
- Be 150 MB or less.
- Be .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif or .png format.
- Be wholly original to Entrant and Entrant must have the rights, title and interest necessary to utilize the Photo for the Sweepstakes in compliance with these Official Rules.
- Be in accordance with the Content Restrictions listed below.
The Photo must NOT:
- Contain commercial or corporate logos, advertising, brand names, artwork, insignia or slogans, other than those approved by the Sponsor and used in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Include prominent depiction of any copyrighted material (including but not limited to music, video games, films, books, television programming, etc.), and must not infringe upon any third-party trademarks other than those approved by the Sponsor and used in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Contain material which is sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating, promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, illegal, offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing.
- Contain material that infringes or violates any applicable laws or regulations or any right of a third party including: (1) patent, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (2) right of privacy or publicity; or (3) any confidentiality obligation.
- Include Participants (other than the Entrant’s Immediate Family Members) from whom Entrant has not obtained legally binding written permission to display such Participant’s likeness or any other identifying features in connection with the Submission.
- Have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- Contain any derogatory references to the Sweepstakes Entities, the Prize Providers, or the Prize Providers parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies or any of their products or services.
Limit one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Entries in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's Entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor has the right to change the Sweepstakes Period and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with the Sweepstakes at any time and in its sole discretion, and will post corresponding updates on the Website.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about Tuesday, December 6, 2022, twelve (12) winners (each a “Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible Entries received. Potential Winners will be notified by email via the email address provided on the registration form. Each potential Winner is responsible for checking their spam filter. The potential Winners will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within five (5) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The failure to respond within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the corresponding Prize. The potential Winners will be required to verify address, sign, and return within five (5) days of initial notification an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents"). Failure of a potential Winner to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate potential Winner from the remaining eligible entries for the corresponding Prize. Administrator, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Winners of each Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any Prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, such Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. Winners of any Prize valued at $600 or greater must provide Sponsor with a valid social security number for tax reporting purposes. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sweepstakes Entities for the actual retail value of the Prize for the calendar year in which the Prize was fulfilled.
6. PRIZE: There are twelve (12) total Prizes available, each consisting of one (1) 3-day / 2-night trip for the Winner and up to three (3) guests (each a “Guest”) to Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida (each a “Trip”). Each Trip includes:
(a.) Air transportation vouchers, provided by Frontier Airlines, for the Winner and up to three (3) Guests to Orlando, Florida from an airport served by Frontier Airlines (as selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Winner will receive one (1) flight voucher per traveler, and each voucher will have a value of $250 to be used against selected flights. Winner and Guests will be responsible for securing any transportation to/from the closest Frontier Airlines served airport to their home, any costs not covered by the provided flight voucher, and will be responsible for securing their own flights using the provided voucher;
(b.) Hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights in one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability;
(c.) Four (4), 3-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option;
(d.) Round trip ground transfers for four (4) travelers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort; and
(e.) One (1) $500 Disney gift card for the Winner only. Gift card is subject to separate terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions available at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/terms/us.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Trip: Five Thousand Thirty-Three Dollars and Seventy-Two Cents ($5,033.72)
Cumulative ARV of all Prizes: $60,404.64
Actual Prize value depends on cost and availability of hotel at the time of booking and travel and may be substantially higher or lower than the stated ARV. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and corresponding Prize Provider. Hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and ticket arrangements must be made through Disney. All flights must originate in forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and Washington D.C. from an airport served by Frontier Airlines. Airline carrier’s regulations and Contract of Carriage applies. Once Trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Neither Sponsor, nor Prize Providers will replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes in its sole discretion. Any costs of travel exceeding the allowance provided herein shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No cash alternative is allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept their prize, or any portion thereof, as stated, the prize may be forfeited in its entirety at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The value of any prize represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credits for changes are allowed. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date a Prize is awarded or redeemed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to parking, meals, hotel room service, laundry service, local and long distances telephone calls, souvenirs, concessions, alcoholic beverages, transportation, taxes, tips/ gratuities/ service charges, entertainment, and all other charges and items not otherwise described above are each Winner’s sole responsibility. Other restrictions may apply. Winner and Guests agree that they undertake the Trip at their own risk. Winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual costs are less than the Prize ARV in these Official Rules.
TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY JUNE 29TH, 2023 OR PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED. Limit one (1) Prize per household. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If any of the Prize elements, or any portion thereof, listed in the Prize description does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons included but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, or for any other reason, then assuming the applicable Winner is willing and able to travel on the dates chosen by Sponsor, the Winner will receive the remaining components of the Prize which shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Prize obligation to the Winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. In the event a Winner, or any Guest, lives within one hundred (100) miles of Orlando, FL, air travel and airport ground transfers will not be provided for the respective individual(s), and alternate travel arrangements will be made. Winner must provide Sponsor with a valid social security number for tax reporting purposes. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sweepstakes Entities for the actual retail value of the Prize for the calendar year in which the Prize was fulfilled.
Each Winner’s Guests must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence, unless the Winner is such minor Guest’s parent or legal guardian, or such minor Guest is traveling with their parent or legal guardian who is a Guest of Winner. Guest (and in the case of a minor Guest, the parent or legal guardian) will be required to sign and return a travel companion eligibility/liability release and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity and media release. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full airfare may be charged to the Winner from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Sweepstakes Entities and Prize Providers will not obtain travel insurance on behalf of the Winner or Guests. Travel is subject to flight availability and other travel restrictions may apply. Winner is responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Customs or Federal inspection fees. Sponsor reserves the right to change travel dates and to substitute any or all of these portions of the Prize for a prize of comparable or greater value should they become unavailable or impractical for any reason. The round-trip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Winner/Guest. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The Prize, and all portions of the Prize, are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. Any Prize depictions are for illustrative purposes only.
In connection with any Trip, please be advised that Sponsor’s, Prize Provider's policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Prize Provider destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and neither Sponsor nor Prize Provider can guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
Theme parks, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Theme park admission, offerings and ticket options are not guaranteed. Blackout dates may apply. Disney reserves the right to cancel any offering.
To enter a theme park, both a park reservation AND valid ticket admission for the same theme park on the same date are required for each person ages 3 and up. Reservations can be made using the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/). Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. The Park Hopper® Option includes same-day admission to more than one theme park on each day of the ticket. Winner/Guest(s) must make a park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first theme park you plan to visit. After entering that first theme park, Winner/Guest(s) will be able to visit the next theme park starting at 2:00 PM until each theme park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a theme park is subject to the theme park’s capacity limitations. At this time, a park reservation is not required after the first theme park, however, reservation requirements are subject to the change.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By accepting the Prize and visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort, the Prize Winner and Guests voluntarily assume all risks related in any way to exposure to COVID-19, and any other communicable or infectious disease. The Prize Winner and Guests must comply with all theme park rules and regulations, including any public health restrictions. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of the Prize. Disney reserves the right to remove or deny entry to the Prize Winner and/or any of the Guests who do not comply with any health restrictions imposed by any government, or Disney. Before visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort, each guest should visit disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ to view important information about park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, safety measures and other information.
Trip Conduct: Winners and Guests shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals. Each Winner and their Guests shall not, while representing the Sweepstakes Entities and Prize Providers during the Trip and/or any of the events, or any portion thereof, listed in the s description, commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The Winners and Guest shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sweepstakes Entities and/or Prize Provider in society or bring the Sweepstakes Entities and/or Prize Provider into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Sweepstakes Entities and/or Prize Provider. In the event any Winner or Guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities and/or Prize Provider in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Sweepstakes Entities and/or Prize Provider reserve the right to expel the Winner and their Guests from any of the events, or any portion thereof, listed in the Prize description, terminate the Trip early and send the Winner and Guests home with no further obligation related to the Prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may designate the Administrator to handle winner selection and notification tasks on Sponsor’s behalf. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may designate a travel agency to handle Prize fulfillment on Sponsor’s, or Prize Provider’s behalf. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. Each Entrant (including each potential Winner and the Winners) hereby releases the Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providers and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injuries, death, losses or damages arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the Prize and/or in any way related to the Prize. Winner hereby grants to the Sweepstakes Entities the irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to use their photo, video, name, voice, likeness, biographical data or information, city, state or territory/province of residence and entry materials in advertising, marketing, programming, research or promotional activities, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Winner may be asked to participate in select publicity activities, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or publicity materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of Winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such Prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes which are beyond the reasonable control of any of the Released Parties. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time for any reason or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the Winners from eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. INDEMNITY: Each Entrant (including each potential Winner and the Winner) shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach of any of the representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
9. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action against Disney arising out of or connected with the prize provided by Disney, as described above, the use thereof and/or any other action against Disney in connection with or arising out of the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Circuit Court of Orange County in the State of Florida (or if the Circuit Court does not have jurisdiction over the subject matter thereof, then before any other court sitting in Orange County, Florida, having subject matter jurisdiction). Entrant further agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees.
11. WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Visit Orlando’s 12 Days of Magical Getaways Sweepstakes" Winner or Rules, 2100 E. Robinson St., Orlando, FL 32803. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage on Rules requests. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2022.