From exotic spa treatments, to the finest meals, world-class shopping and over-the-top experiences, Orlando knows how to satisfy even the most discerning of tastes. Here are some ideas for luxury travelers!
What's a vacation without a little pampering? Get soothed, refreshed, rubbed and scrubbed at one of Orlando's most luxurious spas.
- The Waldorf Astoria Spa offers 22 treatment rooms in 24,000 square feet of space. With offerings such as a flawless delivery of beauty and well-being-treatments, including facial therapies, men’s therapies, body sublimation, hydrotherapy, and harmonizing massages. Each Waldorf Astoria Spa therapist transforms each treatment into a customized experience for every guest.
- Located in Downtown Orlando within the Grand Bohemian Hotel, Poseidon Spa is sure to relax, rejuvenate and restore while erasing every trace of tension with an array of uniquely customized spa treatments performed by therapists highly skilled in the art of healing and restoration.
Looking to master your golf game while in Orlando? Challenge yourself on numerous greens designed by iconic players and renowned course architects and learn from the best at high-profile annual golf tournaments.
- Start your morning off at the 18-hole, Tom Fazio-designed course of Tranquilo Golf Club at Four Seasons Resort Orlando. With the addition of an unrivaled 16-acre practice facility featuring course-like undulating target greens, an 18-hole putting course, and more, Tranquilo offers an incomparable setting and golf experience.
- Located in Orlando’s convention district, the par-72 championship course of Shingle Creek Golf Club was reinvented by the Arnold Palmer Design Company. Featuring undulating fairways, interconnecting waterways and a backdrop of dense oaks and pines, the 7,213-yard green creates an unforgettable experience. For players looking to perfect their swing, Brad Brewer Golf Academy - a Top 25 Golf School - offers private and group lessons for adults and juniors.
As one of the most popular shopping destinations in the United States, Orlando is a shopper's nirvana and offers first-class shopping experiences throughout the city.
- Head over to The Mall at Millenia for the ultimate upscale shopping venue that includes stores such as Tiffany & Co., Bloomingdale's, Louis Vuitton and Neiman Marcus. To enhance any shopping venture, the "Millenia Experience" provides personal shopping, tailoring, valet service, and the star treatment at the center's upscale retailers.
- With more than 140 chic boutiques, specialty stores, sidewalk cafés and museums, the quaint community of Winter Park is located 20 minutes northeast of Orlando and is a popular spot for locals. Whether searching for an antiquarian book or the perfect resort-wear at one of the local shops, you can't escape Winter Park’s charms.
Love the arts? Then you’re going to love Orlando thanks to a wide range of cultural options throughout the destination.
- Located in nearby Loch Haven Park, you will discover the allure of the Orlando Museum of Art, where meaningful connections to art can be made in a light, airy, spacious setting that invites you to explore both traveling exhibits and permanent collections. This museum also features an $8.3 million J. Hyde Crawford collection of commercial drawings of luxury fashion, bequeathed in 2014.
- In the heart of Downtown Orlando is the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, an iconic downtown presence as a bright beacon that signals the city’s enduring commitment to the arts. With over 300 diverse shows offered year-round, guests can find entertainment ranging from Broadway, comedy, dance and concerts.
With celebrity chef and high-end outposts continuing to dot the Central Florida landscape, it is no surprise that Orlando has evolved into a top restaurant haven.
- Victoria & Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort is Orlando's premier AAA Five-Diamond dining experience. It offers an award-winning wine list with an American pre-fixed menu in an intimate Victorian setting that's ideal for celebrating a special occasion.
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood is more than just a restaurant. It is an experience filled with a comfortably sophisticated environment, sparkling atmosphere, and sounds of live jazz that fill the air while setting the tone for exceptional dining. From a varied selection of the finest seafood available, to critically acclaimed prime center cut steaks, and an award-winning list of more than 200 wines curated by the Master Sommelier, Eddie V’s is sure to exceed any and all expectations.
For world-class entertainment for the whole family, there’s no place quite like Orlando. With more than 100 unique experiences to discover there is always something new to experience right around the corner.
- Charter a private yacht from one of the marinas located across Walt Disney World Resort for a starry-eyed, world-class fireworks cruise. Fun for all ages, nighttime cruises provide the perfect opportunity to watch Happily Ever After or Epcot Forever right from the water.
- For enchanted evening entertainment, Musica della Notte at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando brings a unique blend of classic opera, festive melodies, and "popera" favorites to Universal Orlando Resort. (Please note that Musica della Notte is currently unavailable but is expected to return.)
For more information about our Destination, become an Orlando Expert!
Visit OrlandoTravelAcademy.com to learn more!