Feast on traditional holiday favorites and eclectic alternatives when you visit Orlando for Christmas 2021.
Updated December 13, 2021
The holiday season is upon us, and there’s no better way to celebrate with family and friends than over a delectable Yuletide feast — something you’ll find in abundance at restaurants offering special holiday menus in Orlando! From acclaimed resort eateries to standalone favorites, and traditional dishes to innovative twists, here’s what Orlando is serving for Christmas 2021.
Learn more: Celebrate the Holiday Season in Orlando
Please note: Depending on the timing of your visit, some experiences may be temporarily modified. Learn more about healthy travel in Orlando, and check with your favorite venues for their current status.
Christmas Dining Throughout Orlando
See how Orlando’s acclaimed restaurants are setting the table for Christmas 2021. More eateries and resorts will be added in the run-up to the holiday, so be sure to check back often!
Learn more: Holiday Season Events in Orlando
Please note: All Christmas dining offers are only available on their indicated dates. Prices do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities. Reservations are recommended or, when noted, required.
Christmas Dining Near Universal Orlando Resort & SeaWorld® Orlando
Save on discount tickets: Orlando Theme Parks, Attractions & Experiences
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
All eight of Universal Orlando Resort’s official hotels will be serving Christmas fare with lots of traditional favorites. They include:
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando: On Dec. 25, this resort will serve a Christmas Day Buffet in Trattoria del Porto™ from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., as well as a Christmas Day Menu in Mama Della’s Ristorante from 5:30 – 10 p.m. Pricing: $75 adults, $25 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Trattoria del Porto; $65 adults, $20 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Mama Della’s.
- Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando: At The Kitchen, enjoy a Christmas Eve Family-Style Dinner from 5 – 10 p.m., a Christmas Day Brunch from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m., and Christmas Day Family-Style Dinner from 4 – 10 p.m. Pricing: $65 adults, $30 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Christmas Eve Family-Style Dinner; $60 adults, $25 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Christmas Day Brunch; $75 adults, $35 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Christmas Day Family-Style Dinner.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando: This resort will have a Christmas Day Breakfast Buffet in Jake’s American Bar from 7 – 11 a.m., and a Christmas Day Buffet in the Islands Dining Room from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Pricing: $26 adults, $15 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Jake’s American Bar; $65 adults, $35 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Islands Dining Room.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando: At Amatista Cookhouse™, choose from a Christmas Day Breakfast Buffet from 7 – 11 a.m. and a Christmas Day Buffet from noon – 9 p.m. Pricing: $26 adults, $15 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Breakfast Buffet; $65 adults, $35 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — Buffet.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Head to this property’s Bayliner Diner from noon – 11 p.m. for their Christmas Day Meal Special. Pricing: $19.99 adults, $10.99 children 3-9 (under 3 free); $3.50 add-on dessert.
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: This hotel’s Urban Pantry will have a Christmas Day Meal Special from 5 p.m. – close. Pricing: $25 adults, $10.99 children 3-9 (under 3 free); $3.50 add-on dessert.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Surfside Inn and Suites: This resort’s Beach Break Cafe will have a Christmas Day Meal Special from 2 – 10 p.m. Pricing: $17 adults, $9 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Dockside Inn and Suites: From 2 – 10 p.m., enjoy a Traditional Christmas Day Meal at this resort’s Pier 8 Market. Pricing: $17 adults, $9 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
An arts-minded restaurant on International Drive, Cafe Tu Tu Tango will have several Christmas Day a-la-carte specials, including Duck Confit Tacos ($13), Seared Scallop Skewer ($18), Grilled Korean Short Ribs ($17) and Gingerbread Bread Pudding ($7).
Learn more: International Drive
Mia’s Italian Kitchen
Located on I-Drive, Mia’s Italian Kitchen will have a special Christmas Day prix-fixe menu with your choice of first course, entree (including a Christmas Ham option) and dessert. Pricing: $39 per person.
Located at Pointe Orlando, Brazilian steakhouse Rodizio Grill will have an extended holiday menu on Dec. 24. Plus, all families will receive a special offer for one free dinner with the purchase of one during any visit in 2022. Pricing: $54.99 per person.
Learn more: Pointe Orlando
Rosen Shingle Creek
Close to Universal Orlando Resort, Rosen Shingle Creek will have a Christmas Day Brunch from 11:30 a.m. – 7 p.m., featuring multiple entree options, soups, salads, carving station, pasta station, dim sum, sushi, and an omelet, waffle and pancake station, among other choices. Pricing: $79.95 adults, $34.95 children 4-11 (under 4 free).
Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit
On Dec. 25, Tapa Toro at ICON Park® is offering a brunch buffet from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. and an a-la-carte Christmas dinner from 4 – 10 p.m., with flamenco dancing entertainment at both seatings. Pricing: $39 adults, $15 children under 10 (Brunch Buffet).
Learn more: ICON Park
An authentic Greek restaurant at Pointe Orlando, Taverna Opa will have a special three-course, family-style menu for parties of four or more guests on Christmas Eve (Friday, Dec. 24) as well as their full regular menu. Belly-dancing entertainment will start at 7 p.m. Pricing: $33 per person (Family-Style Menu).
Christmas Dining Near Walt Disney World® Resort
Take a break from endless wonder at Walt Disney World Resort and the Lake Buena Vista area with these holiday dining options!
Part of Disney Springs® at Walt Disney World Resort, The Edison is offering a special seasonal prix-fixe dinner from Dec. 23 – 26, including grilled lamb chops, roasted root vegetables and cranberry apple chutney. Pricing: $40 per person.
Learn more: Disney Springs
Orlando Cat Cafe
On Dec. 12, Orlando Cat Cafe in Clermont will host its popular Holiday High Tea With Kitties, pairing hot cups of tea with purring cats. Guests can opt to have their tea in the Cat Play Room, or enjoy it in the onsite Minch Coffeeshop or outside (weather permitting) followed by a visit with the kitties. Pricing: $35.
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
At Disney Springs, Raglan Road is serving a prix-fixe traditional Christmas Day dinner on Dec. 25, as well as their regular menu. The evening dinner hours will also feature live Irish music and dance entertainment. Pricing: $35 adults, $17.50 children.
Reunion Resort & Golf Club
On Dec. 25 from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., enjoy Christmas Day Brunch at Reunion Resort & Golf Club’s On Vacation restaurant, including gourmet favorites and special selections for kids. Additionally, resort guests can have a Christmas Day feast for five to six people delivered to their cottages, and the on-site Euphoria restaurant will have special holiday cocktails from Nov. 22 – Dec. 31. Pricing: $50 adults, $20 children 11 and under (brunch); $350 (in-cottage feast).
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista
From 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., enjoy a Thanksgiving Feast buffet at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista’s Bella Vista Ballroom, featuring an all-star lineup of delicious food. Pricing: $39.95 adults, $16.95 children 4-12 (under 4 free with paying adult); 10% discount on adult meals with prepaid reservations.
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Minutes from Walt Disney World Resort, Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek will have two Christmas dining options in 2021:
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Dinner at La Luce: Available from 6 – 10 p.m., Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner at La Luce will feature special dishes consisting of Chef’s holiday favorites, each with individual pricing. The regular a-la-carte menu will also be available.
- Christmas Day Dinner Buffet at Harvest Bistro: From 5 – 10 p.m., enjoy a traditional holiday dinner buffet at Harvest Bistro. Pricing: $65 adults, $28 children 6-12 (under 6 free).
Waldorf Astoria® Orlando
Choose from two Christmas dining options at Waldorf Astoria Orlando:
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Dinner at Bull & Bear®: From 6 – 10 p.m., enjoy an extensive, four-course holiday dinner at Bull & Bear. The restaurant’s a-la-carte menu will also be available. Reservations required. Pricing: $140 adults, $65 children 12 and under (Four-Course Meal).
- Christmas Day Dinner Buffet at Oscar’s®: This holiday family buffet will be available from 5 – 10 p.m. at Oscar’s. Pricing: $70 adults, $35 children 6-12 (under 4 free).
Christmas Dining Throughout Orlando & Orange County
No matter where you’ll be in the Orlando area this holiday season, exceptional dining is close by!
The Alfond Inn
In Winter Park just north of downtown Orlando, The Alfond Inn will have Breakfast With Santa from 9 – 11 a.m. on Dec. 5, 12 & 19. Additionally, the hotel’s onsite Hamilton’s Kitchen restaurant will be open on Christmas Day with its usual all-day weekend brunch. Pricing: $40 per person (Breakfast With Santa).
Learn more: Winter Park
Canvas Restaurant & Market
Located in Lake Nona close to Orlando International Airport, Canvas Restaurant & Market will have a special three-course, prix-fixe menu on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day featuring Australian Wagyu NY Strip and optional wine pairings. Pricing: $110 per person.
Learn more: Lake Nona
The Celeste Hotel, Orlando, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Close to the University of Central Florida, Aurora Restaurant at Celeste Hotel is serving a Christmas Day Brunch Buffet from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., including multiple carving stations, chef-curated cheese display, salad station, seafood display, dessert buffet and more. Pricing: $60 adults, $25 children 4-12 (under 4 free).
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen
On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen in Lake Nona will have a special Pan-Seared Halibut entree ($58), plus seasonal cocktails Santa’s Little Helper ($14) and Whistling Reindeer ($20).
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.