Updated Dec. 19, 2022
The holiday season is upon us, and there is no better way to celebrate with family and friends than over a delectable Yuletide feast — something you’ll find in abundance at acclaimed restaurants offering special holiday menus in Orlando. From resort eateries to standalone favorites, and traditional dishes to innovative twists, here’s what Orlando is serving for Christmas 2022.
Discover: Holiday Season Events in Orlando
Christmas Dining in Orlando
See how Orlando’s acclaimed restaurants are setting the table for Christmas 2022. More eateries and resorts will be added in the run-up to the holiday, so be sure to check back often.
Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, all Christmas dining specials are only available on Dec. 25, 2022. Reservations are strongly recommended and required where noted. Prices do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities.
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
Four of Universal Orlando Resort’s official hotels will be serving Christmas fare with lots of traditional favorites. They include:
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando: On Dec. 25, this resort will serve a Christmas Day Buffet in Trattoria del Porto™ from noon – 9 p.m., as well as a Christmas Day Menu in Mama Della’s Ristorante from 5 – 10 p.m. Pricing: $80 adults, $37 children 3 – 9 (under 3 free) — Trattoria del Porto; $65 adults, $25 children 3 – 9 (under 3 free) — Mama Della’s.
- Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando: At The Kitchen, enjoy a Christmas Day Brunch from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. Pricing: $75 adults, $35 children 3 – 9 (under 3 free).
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando: This resort will have a Christmas Day Buffet in the Islands Dining Room from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Pricing: $75 adults, $35 children 3 – 9 (under 3 free).
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando: At Amatista Cookhouse™, enjoy a Christmas Day Buffet from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Pricing: $75 adults, $35 children 3 – 9 (under 3 free).
Save on discount tickets: Universal Orlando Resort
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
On I-Drive, Cafe Tu Tu Tango will have a Christmas Day Bottomless Brunch with a carving station and bottomless sides.
From 4 – 10 p.m. on Christmas Day, David’s Burgers & Bourbon at Hilton Orlando will have a three-course tasting menu with Field Greens Salad, Herb Crusted Prime Rib of Beef, and Buche de Noel. Pricing: $49 per person.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
On International Drive, Hyatt Regency Orlando is offering two Thanksgiving dining options:
- Holida Cena: A modern Italian steakhouse, Fiorenzo will have several holiday specials, including Grilled Polpo ($15), Grilled Radiccio ($12), Porchetta Roast ($34), and Eggnog Panna Cotta ($12).
- Holiday Dinner: B-Line Diner is serving Pepper Crusted Prime Rib with traditional fixings for $24 per guest, as well as Red Velvet Candy Cane Cheesecake priced at $7.
Mia’s Italian Kitchen
Located on I-Drive, Mia’s Italian Kitchen will have a three-course, prix-fixe Christmas meal with your choice of starters, entrees and desserts. A kids’ meal will also be available.
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
From 1 – 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 25, Tradewinds at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld will host a Christmas Day Buffet with a salad bar, charcuterie, artisan cheeses, salads, sushi, Christmas hot selections, a carving station and desserts. Pricing: $70 adults, $35 children under 12.
On International Drive, Rosen Centre will have a bountiful Christmas Buffet from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., including soups, market salads, local and international cheeses and tropical fruit, antipasto, seafood, pasta, sushi, breakfast items, hot buffet, a kids’ buffet, and more. Pricing: $58.95 adults ($65.95 at the door), $24.95 children 4 – 11 (under 4 free).
From 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Rosen Plaza will have a Christmas Day Buffet with soups, salads, antipasto, cheeses, seafood, make-your-own pasta, entrees, a carving station and desserts. Pricing: $55.95 adults, $23.95 children 4 – 11 (under 4 free).
Rosen Shingle Creek
Close to Universal Orlando Resort, Cafe Osceola at Rosen Shingle Creek will have a Christmas Day Brunch from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., featuring multiple entree options, soups, salads, market displays, seafood, dim sum, stir-fry dishes, pasta, a carving station, accompaniments, breakfast items and desserts. Reservations are required. Pricing: $89.95 adults, $37.95 children 4 – 11 (under 4 free); 25% discount for Florida residents.
Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit
On Dec. 25, Tapa Toro at ICON Park® is offering a Christmas Day Brunch Buffet from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. and an a-la-carte Christmas dinner from 4 – 10 p.m., with flamenco dancing entertainment at both seatings. Pricing: $45 adults, $16 children under 10 (Brunch Buffet).
Discover: Reasons to Visit ICON Park
An authentic Greek restaurant at Pointe Orlando, Taverna Opa will have a special three-course, family-style menu for parties of four or more from 12 – 11 p.m. on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24). Their full regular menu will also be available, and belly-dancing entertainment will start at 7 p.m. Taverna Opa will be closed on Christmas Day. Pricing: $39 per person (Family-Style Menu).
Discover: Reasons to Visit Pointe Orlando
These are some of your top choices for Christmas dining in the Lake Buena Vista area, which encompasses Walt Disney World® Resort.
Caribe Royale Orlando
Minutes from Walt Disney World Resort, Caribe Royale Orlando has two Thanksgiving dining options for 2022:
- Christmas Brunch (11 a.m. – 4 p.m.): Tropicale will have a multi-station brunch menu, including soups, omelets, roasted meats, sushi, seafood, Mediterranean bites, desserts, candies and more. Pricing: $75 adults, $25 children.
- Christmas Dinner (3 – 8 p.m.): Available at The Venetian Chop House, this feast includes Amuse-Bouche, Oyster Brie and Champagne Soup, salad, your choice of Slow Roasted Prime Rib or Cornish Game Hen, and dessert. A wine pairing can be added for $40. Pricing: $120 adults, $60 children.
Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs®
A longtime counter-service favorite at Disney Springs®, Earl of Sandwich will have Holiday Ham and Holiday Turkey sandwiches, both priced at $8.99. Disney Springs is part of Walt Disney World® Resort.
Discover: Reasons to Visit DISNEY SPRINGS
Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen
At Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, the MICHELIN Guide Recommended Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen will have several a-la-carte specials as well their traditional menu from 5 – 10 p.m. on Dec. 24 & 25. Specials include Smorgasbord of Seven Fish (MP), Char-Grilled Oysters ($24), Linguine a la Vongole ($48), and King Crab Legs (MP).
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
At Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, John T’s Lounge will serve a Christmas dinner with traditional favorites. Pricing: Call for details.
One of several celebrity chef-headed restaurants at Disney Springs, José Andrés’ JALEO will have several Christmas specials, including Ensalada de Invierno ($12), Conejo al Ajillo ($24), Canelones de Pollo ($18), Estofado de Cordero ($16), and Chuletón a la Parilla (MP).
Discover: Orlando’s Top Chefs
JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa
Choose from multiple Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dining options at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa. Reservations are required for all of them.
- Santa Breakfast: from 7 – 11 a.m. on Dec. 11, 18 & 24, enjoy a full breakfast buffet at UnReserved Food Bazaar with a holiday carving station and pastries. Santa and Mrs. Claus will visit from 8 – 10 a.m. each day. Pricing: $42 adults, $29 children 4 – 12 (free under 4).
- Christmas Dinner: At Sear + Sea Woodfire Grill, enjoy a three-course, prix-fixe dinner with a traditional holiday meal from 5 – 10 p.m. Guests 21 and up can also add a wine pairing for an additional $39. Pricing: $135 adults, $45 children 4 – 12 (under 4 free).
- Christmas Buffet: From 12:30 – 8:30 p.m. at UnReserved Food Bazaar, celebrate with live entertainment plus a turkey and prime meats carving station, raw bar and holiday pastries. Seasonal cocktail specials will also be available. Pricing: $135 adults, $55 children 4 – 12 (under 4 free).
Magic Village Yards
From 4 – 10 p.m. on Dec. 24, The Meating Point at Magic Village Yards will have a four-course, prix-fixe Magical Christmas Menu, including your choice of red or white wine, Field Greens, Butternut Squash Soup, your choice of Herb Roasted Turkey or Pan Seared Lamb Chop, and your choice of dessert. Pricing: $65 per person.
Meliá Orlando Celebration
At Meliá Orlando Celebration, The Wilson Cocktails & Seafood will have a three-course Christmas menu with your choice of appetizer, entree and dessert, including main courses such as Beef Tenderloin (additional $15), Squash Ravioli, Grilled Pork Chop and Pan Seared Branzino. A children’s menu will also be available. Pricing: $47 adults, $14 children under 12.
At Disney Springs, Paddlefish is offering a Christmas Seafood Bounty ($49) with Key West Pink Shrimp, Cedar Key Little Necks, PEI Mussels, corn bread, red potatoes and sweet corn. Pair the meal with a glass of Pinot Grigio for an additional $8.
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista
From 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., enjoy a Christmas Day Buffet at Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista’s Bella Vista Ballroom, featuring a scrumptious spread with traditional favorites, a pasta station, market displays, candy and desserts, plus complimentary wine for guests 21 and up. Pricing: $35.95 adults, $17.95 children 4-11 (under 4 free with paying adult); pricing reflects prepaid reservations, higher rates for non-prepaid reservations and walk-ins.
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Multiple Christmas Day and Christmas Eve dining options await at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and its adjacent sister property, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando. Reservations are required for all meals, and a cancelation fee will apply for no-shows or cancelations past Dec. 19, 2022.
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Dinner at Bull & Bear (6 – 10 p.m.): On Dec. 24 & 25, enjoy a Christmas dinner at Bull & Bear. Pricing: $155 adults, $65 children under 13.
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Dinner at La Luce (6 – 10 p.m.): Celebrate at La Luce on Dec. 24 & 25 with a special meal of the chef’s holiday favorites, all priced individually. The regular a-la-carte menu will also be available.
- Christmas Day Dinner Buffet at Oscar’s (5 – 10 p.m.): The special Christmas Day feast at Oscar’s will include classic holiday fare. Pricing: $80 adults, $40 children 6 – 12.
- Christmas Day Dinner Buffet at Harvest Bistro (5 – 10 p.m.): On Dec. 25, Harvest Bistro will present a traditional holiday dinner buffet. Pricing: $65 adults, $30 children 6 – 12.
Terralina Crafted Italian
Part of Disney Springs, Terralina Crafted Italian is serving a Braised Beef Short Rib special ($42), plus a Poinsettia cocktail ($14).
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
In addition to a Christmas Day Buffet at Garden Grove from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m., four acclaimed dining options at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort will have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day a-la-carte dining specials plus their regular menus. They include:
- Todd English’s bluezoo: Turbot (Dec. 24, 5 – 10 p.m.), Halibut “Papillote” (Dec. 25, 4 – 10 p.m.)
- Il Mulino: Halibut (Dec. 24, 5 – 11 p.m.), Braised Short Rib Cannelloni al Forno (Dec. 25, 4 – 11 p.m.)
- Shula’s Steak House: Swordfish “Ribeye” (Dec. 24, 5 – 11 p.m.), 16-Oz. Veal Chop (Dec. 25, 4 – 10 p.m.)
- Amare: Fried Dumpling Appetizer & Pan Seared Black Grouper (Dec. 24, 5 – 11 p.m.; Dec. 25, 4 – 10 p.m.)
No matter where your Orlando adventures take you, exceptional Christmas dining will be close by.
Discover: Orlando Neighborhoods
On Dec. 24 & Dec. 25, AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park will have specialty holiday dishes curated by Chef Michael Michaelidis, including Lamb Ballotine and Seared Foie Gras. The full regular menu will also be available.
Discover: Winter Park
4 Rivers Smokehouse
A number of prepared holiday proteins and sides will be available for pick-up at 4 Rivers Smokehouse locations, including those in East Orlando, Kissimmee, Longwood, SoDo, Winter Garden and Winter Park. Available for parties as large as 20, options include main courses such as Smoked Turkey, Boneless Ham, Signature Angus Brisket, Smoked Salmon and Prime Rib ($69 – $199), as well as a Fixings Package ($67.69), various pies ($29.99 each), and a-la-carte items starting at $10.79. Orders must be placed by 5 p.m. on Dec. 20 for pick up on Dec. 24.
Stay Connected to Orlando
You never know what we’ll dream up next. Connect with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planning Services for free, personalized assistance, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Threads and YouTube for valuable offers, exclusive tips, fresh attractions and the latest events. You can also subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.