Thanksgiving Day Dining
See what Orlando’s restaurants and resorts are cooking up for Thanksgiving 2020, including al-fresco and takeout options.
‘Tis the season for family, friends and feasting! Thanksgiving will be here on Nov. 26, and Orlando is serving a cornucopia of tasty delights to ensure your turkey dinner cravings will be satisfied before you head off to our theme park celebrations and other fall events.
Learn more: Fall Fun in Orlando
You can also dine with confidence, because Orlando’s restaurants and resorts have joined our theme parks, attractions and other businesses in employing enhanced cleaning and safety procedures to help protect you while you’re here, including face-mask and social-distancing requirements and other measures. What’s more, many eateries are offering open-air seating where you can dine under our beautiful skies, as well as takeout and delivery options. Just be sure to come hungry!
Please note: Depending on the timing of your visit, some experiences may be temporarily modified or closed. Learn more about healthy travel and what’s open in Orlando, and check with your favorite restaurants for their current status.
Thanksgiving Dining Throughout Orlando
See what Orlando’s acclaimed restaurants are cooking up for Thanksgiving 2020. More eateries and resorts will be added in the run-up to the holiday, so be sure to check back often!
Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, all Thanksgiving dinner specials are only available on Nov. 26, 2020. Prices do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities.
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
Four of Universal Orlando Resort’s official hotels will be serving Thanksgiving dinner with lots of traditional favorites, including:
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando: From 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., enjoy a Thanksgiving Day Family-Style Feast in The Kitchen, plus a live acoustic guitarist starting at noon. Reservations are recommended. Pricing: $59 adults, $24 children 3-9 (free under 3).
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal Orlando: This resort’s Thanksgiving Day Buffet will be served in the Islands Dining Room from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Reservations are recommended. Pricing: $59 adults, $27 children 3-9 (free under 3); adults 21+ can add unlimited mimosa and Bloody Mary cocktails for $15 more.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Head to this property’s Bayliner Diner from noon – 11 p.m. for their Thanksgiving Day Meal Special. Pricing: $18.99 adults, $9.99 children 3-9 (free under 3); $3.50 add-on dessert.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Surfside Inn and Suites: This resort’s Beach Break Cafe will have a Traditional Thanksgiving Meal from noon – 11 p.m. Pricing: $15.99 adults, $8.99 children 3-9 (free under 3).
The chef-driven Thanksgiving feast at this upscale hotel in Winter Park will include Roasted Turkey, Braised Short Ribs and a host of traditional salads, sides and desserts. Pricing: $59 adults, $29 children 5-12, free for children under 5.
From 12-8 p.m., this resort will have a Thanksgiving Special with Roasted Turkey and traditional accompaniments. Pricing: $18.
Boston Lobster Feast
Starting Thanksgiving Day and continuing till Sunday, Nov. 29, turkey, dressing, gravy and cranberry sauce will be added to the feast at this popular eatery’s locations on International Drive and in Kissimmee. Pricing: $53.95 adults, $19.95 children 4-9 (additional children’s meals are available).
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant
At their locations on International Drive and in Waterford Lakes, Cooper’s Hawk will have a three-course, prix-fixe Thanksgiving dinner. Additionally, they’re offering a catering package that serves six and will be available for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 25, with reheating instructions. Pricing: $28.99 adults, $12.99 children (prix-fixe meal); $169.99 (catering package).
Located at Hilton Orlando, this restaurant’s Thanksgiving dinner will be available via prix-fixe and a-la-carte pricing, including Butternut Squash Soup ($6), Turkey Breast with traditional fixings ($19), and Pumpkin Pie ($11). Pricing: $28 adults, $29 children (prix fixe).
This resort’s Valencia Restaurant will have a Thanksgiving Buffet Brunch from 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., and a Family-Style Dinner from 5-10 p.m., with both seatings offering a wealth of traditional favorites. Pricing: $35 per person (Brunch); $80 for two people, $160 for four, $40 for each additional guest (Dinner).
This Disney Springs® eatery will have a Traditional Turkey Dinner with a wealth of accouterments. Additionally, select bottles of red or white wine will be available for $30 each. Pricing: $25 adults, $12 children (meal).
This hotel’s Bella Vista Ballroom is hosting Thanksgiving buffets for private parties only, with groups starting at 50+ for daytime slots (11 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2-4 p.m.) and 75+ for nighttime (5-8 p.m.). Buffets will not be self-service and will include traditional entrees and fixings. Pricing: $39 per person (daytime), $42 per person (nighttime).
From noon – 5 p.m., dig into a Thanksgiving Day Buffet resplendent with traditional favorites and creative new treats. Pricing: $39.95 adults, $18.95 children 4-11 (free under 4).
This property near Universal Orlando Resort is offering three ways to celebrate Thanksgiving, including:
- Thanksgiving Day Buffet (11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.): Enjoy unlimited mimosas while indulging in a gastronome feast in Rosen Shingle Creek’s delightful Cafe Osceola, with standouts such as Lobster Bisque, Paella Valencia, Citrus-Brined Turkey and more. Pricing: $59.95 adults, $24.95 children 4-11 (free under 4); 25% discount for Florida residents.
- Thanksgiving Day Private In-Suite Feast (11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.): Leave the cooking and clean up to the expert Rosen team, while enjoying an intimate holiday meal in the comfort and privacy of one of Rosen Shingle Creek’s luxury suites. Pricing: $50 adults, $22.95 children 4-11 (free under 4); minimum of 8 paid guests.
- Takeaway Thanksgiving Harvest: Impress your guests with a hot, chef-prepared Thanksgiving Day meal from Rosen Shingle Creek’s talented chefs. Orders must be placed by 3 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 23, for pickup between 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 25, or Thanksgiving Day. Pricing: $40 per person.
Located at Disney Springs, this restaurant will serve Roast Turkey with Apple-Pancetta Stuffing ($25) with gourmet sides on Thanksgiving Day, as well as a special Cranberry Mule cocktail throughout November. Pricing: $25 adults, $10 children (meal); $14 cocktail.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World®.