New Year’s Eve Events in Orlando
On New Year’s Eve, it’s out with the old and in with the new — which includes fresh adventures and wondrous experiences you’ve never had before when you spend the holiday in Orlando. Our theme parks, attractions and other reasons to visit are definitely ready to ring in 2022!
Be sure to check this page often for updates as we get closer to the big night. Until then: Happy New Year!
Please note: Depending on the timing of your visit, some experiences may be temporarily modified. Learn more about healthy travel in Orlando, and check with your favorite attractions, restaurants and other businesses for their current status.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations at Orlando’s Theme Parks
All of Orlando’s theme parks will be ringing in the New Year with special events you won’t want to miss — and yes, most will have fireworks!
Walt Disney World® Resort
Walt Disney World Resort is going all out for New Year’s Eve, with not one, not two, but three theme parks staying open till midnight! They include Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, with Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park scheduled to be open until 7 p.m. You can also join music group Epic at Disney Springs® with a free show on the AdventHealth Waterside Stage. No matter where you go at Walt Disney World, expect special surprises throughout the day and dazzling displays to close out 2021!
Save on discount tickets: Walt Disney World Resort
Celebrate our connection to the sea, sea life and the world we share by ringing in the New Year, SeaWorld Orlando style. After an unforgettable evening filled with exciting shows, amazing animals and thrilling rides, enjoy a spectacular fireworks display from a variety of viewing areas around the park and give 2022 a wondrous welcome.
Save on discount tickets: SeaWorld Orlando
Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Orlando Resort’s theme parks are scheduled to close at 10 p.m. on Dec. 31, but you can expect festive surprises at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure as part of the ongoing Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort event. And at Universal CityWalk, you can ring in 2022 at Hard Rock Live with Classic Albums Live: The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band! Several official Universal Orlando Resort accommodations will also have specially ticketed New Year’s Eve celebrations for guests and non-guests alike, including Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando, Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando, and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando.
Save on discount tickets: Universal Orlando Resort
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
As part of their Holidays at LEGOLAND event, LEGOLAND Florida Resort is ready to welcome the new year and say goodbye to the old with its Kids’ New Year’s Eve fireworks. Witness colorful bursts of LEGO® bricks lighting the night sky over Lake Eloise — and at the kid-friendly hour of 8 p.m.!
Save on discount tickets: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
New Year’s Eve Celebrations Throughout Orlando
No matter where you’ll be in the Orlando area, memorable New Year’s Eve celebrations aren’t far away. Check back for more as they get announced! Numerous holiday season events will also still be available on December 31 and January 1, giving you another chance to experience their wondrous offerings.
New Year’s Eve at The Edison
At Disney Springs, The Edison is hosting a New Year’s Eve gala with live entertainment, world-class dining and an open dance floor, with the excitement starting at 8 p.m. Entry includes complimentary appetizers, and cash bars will also be available. When the clock strikes midnight, the evening will conclude with a celebratory champagne toast to usher in the new year! Pricing: $150 per person for guaranteed table/bar seating (entry at 8 p.m.); $25 per person for standing-room only (entry at 10:30 p.m.).
Learn more: Disney Springs
ICEBAR Orlando’s 2022 New Year’s Eve Hollywood Bash
Located on International Drive, aka I-Drive, ICEBAR Orlando is welcoming 2022 with casino games, live DJ entertainment, ice sculptures, free digital souvenir photos, raffle giveaways and even a Britney Spears impersonator during its Hollywood New Year’s Eve Bash. The festivities begin at 8 p.m. and VIP packages are available.
Learn more: International Drive
8th Annual New Year's Eve Gala at The Alfond Inn
The glittering New Year’s Eve Gala at The Alfond Inn is back with live music, chef-served food stations, a premium open bar and a champagne toast. A live stream of the Times Square Ball Drop will ring in 2022. The Alfond Inn is located in Winter Park, about 25 minutes from our main tourism districts.
Learn more: Winter Park
Drive Shack Orlando New Year’s Eve Party
Swing your way into the New Year with Drive Shack Orlando’s New Year’s Eve Party! Reserve a bay for up to six people and enjoy unlimited BayPlay from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m., plus party favors and unlimited soda, tea, coffee and water. Drive Shack is located in Lake Nona, close to Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Learn more: Lake Nona
New Year’s Dining in Orlando
In addition to exceptional entertainment, you can count on delectable New Year’s dining when you ring in 2022 in Orlando!
Please note: All New Year’s dining offers are only available on their indicated dates. Prices do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities. Reservations are recommended or, when noted, required.
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
Several of Universal Orlando Resort’s official hotels will be serving New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day dining options. They include:
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando: This resort will serve a New Year’s Eve Prix-Fixe Menu in Mama Della’s Ristorante from 5:30 – 10 p.m. Pricing: $85 adults, $41 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
- Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando: At The Kitchen, enjoy a New Year’s Eve Buffet from 5 – 11 p.m. and New Year’s Day Acoustic Brunch from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. Pricing: $150 adults, $75 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — New Year’s Eve Buffet; $49 adults, $19 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — New Year’s Day Acoustic Brunch.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando: In the Islands Dining Room, this resort will have a New Year’s Eve Buffet from 5 – 10 p.m. and a New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet from 7 – 11 a.m. Pricing: $90 adults, $45 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — New Year’s Eve Buffet; $26 adults, $15 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando: At Amatista Cookhouse™, choose from a New Year’s Eve Buffet from 5 – 10 p.m. and a New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet from 7 – 11 a.m. Pricing: $90 adults, $45 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — New Year’s Eve Buffet; $26 adults, $15 children 3-9 (under 3 free) — New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Surfside Inn and Suites: This resort’s Beach Break Cafe will have a New Year’s Eve Meal Special from 5 p.m. – close. Pricing: $18 adults, $9 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort — Dockside Inn and Suites: From 5 p.m. – close, enjoy a New Year’s Eve Meal Special at this resort’s Pier 8 Market. Pricing: $18 adults, $9 children 3-9 (under 3 free).
On Dec. 31, The Osprey is serving a seven-course Chef’s Tasting dinner with optional beverage pairings. Cocktail hour begins at 6:30 p.m. with the first course at 7 p.m. The Osprey is part of the Baldwin Park neighborhood just east of downtown Orlando. Pricing: Starts at $189.75 per person.
Learn more: Downtown Orlando
Learn more: Pointe Orlando
Rosen Shingle Creek
Close to Universal Orlando Resort, Rosen Shingle Creek is offering three dining options on Dec. 31. Additionally, dining and hotel guests can join the resort’s complimentary New Year’s Eve Celebration at Headwaters Lounge from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Four-Course Dinner at A Land Remembered (5:30 – 10 p.m.): Enjoy a prix-fixe New Year’s Eve dinner to remember at A Land Remembered. A limited a-la-carte menu will also be available. Pricing: $89.95 per person.
- New Year’s Eve Four-Course Dinner at Cala Bella (5:30 – 10 p.m.): Cala Bella will also have a prix-fixe New Year’s Eve dinner, as well as a limited a-la-carte menu. Pricing: $75.95 per person.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner at Cafe Osceola (5:30 – 10 p.m.): Enjoy unlimited champagne while indulging in a mesmerizing exhibit of delicious cuisine full of flavors and savory desserts. Pricing: $64.95 adults, $29.95 children 4-11 (under 4 free); 25% discount for Florida residents.