Pet-Friendly Options in Orlando
Pets are wonderful creatures, aren't they? There's practically nothing we wouldn't do for them. Now, ever had that million-dollar question: Where will the pets stay when we take that much-needed vacation to Orlando?
We have great news for you: Orlando has plenty of options for the little furry ones! In fact, Orlando has many places to stay and play with your pet while you visit. Just like you, your pet can dine, get pampered, relax and sight see at a variety pet-friendly venues.
- SeaWorld Orlando Kennels are located just outside the main entrance and will board family pets for the day. Owners should provide food and are responsible for walking their pet throughout their stay at the park. The kennels are air conditioned and remain open half an hour after the park closes.
- Universal Orlando Resort offers the Studio Kennel, where guests can board their family pets for the day. The kennel is located in the parking structure and closes two hours after the last park shuts its door for the day. Guests must provide food and return periodically to walk their pet. No overnight boarding is permitted.
- At Walt Disney World Resort, guests can board their family friends in fun-yet-luxurious accommodations at Best Friends Pet Care Resort. This one-of-a-kind facility provides a full range of pet hospitality services including boarding, grooming and day camps. The pet resort, located across from the Disney's Port Orleans Resort, offers both daytime and overnight boarding for all types of pets including dogs, cats and "pocket pets," such as hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits and ferrets.
Ritzy Pet Palaces
- Loews Hotels (Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando): These pet-friendly digs not only accept the family pet, but they encourage their stay. Loews Loves Pets is a specially designed program that caters to the needs of cuddly creatures and their owners. Upon arrival, all pets receive their very own welcome amenity, including a logo bowl, placemat and special treat to start their vacation off on the right paw.
- At Happy Paws Pet Resort, every detail has been made to cater to a stress free, fun and purr-fect stay for pets. The facility offers top-notch air conditioning units which filtrate and purifies the air and make it virtually viral free, double insulation for noise reduction, and a bone-shaped, salt water-based pool (the only one in the Orlando area) for relaxation and fun. Services include grooming, doggie day care, dog and cat boarding, training and other pet-oriented concierge services.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World®.