Get ready to experience Yard House in Orlando.
The newest entertainment complex, currently under development, on International Drive kicks-off its line-up of planned eateries with the opening of Orlando's first Yard House. Earlier in the week, restaurant owners and Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs officially welcomed the Yard House to the ICON Park™ entertainment hub.
Learn more: Orlando Restaurants
It's always "Beer:30" at this stylish bar and grill that boasts an extensive menu of American fusion cuisine paired with 131 different types of beer available on 140 taps. If there were ever a place to expand your list of beers to try, this is it!
Visit Orlando's food and beer enthusiasts got a sneak peek at the extensive list of beers and a sampling of their tastiest menu items.
Here are some of our tips for your visit:
- The diverse menu of beers on tap features a variety of seasonal domestic drafts with a focus on local craft brews from around the state of Florida.
- The staff is well trained to answer your questions and make a recommendation to perfectly pair your meal with a tasty beverage.
- Some of our food favorites included the Ahi Sashimi, Shiitake Garlic Noodles and the classic Swiss burger. You're sure to enjoy the delicious options available on their regular menu.
- We were able to try full pours of some of their most popular craft beers. Some of our faves to recommend are the Cigar City Hopped on the High Seas IPA (Florida), Rogue Mom Hefeweizen (Oregon) and the Terrapin Recreation Ale (Georgia).
- Look up! For optimal freshness the beers run directly from the keg room (chilled at 56 degrees) down to the taps via an intricate network of exposed, overhead pipes.
- With a collection of original art, created by artist, Jerome Gastaldi, complimented with dark wood seating and industrial accents, the dining experience is as refreshing as its seasonal ales.
Yard House is the first of many new restaurants, shops and attractions coming to Orlando’s ICON Park. Centrally located between Universal Orlando Resort and the Orange County Convention Center, the entertainment and dining complex is headlined by The Wheel, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.