Bid a fantastic farewell to 2022 and get a scrumptious start on 2023 with the best of New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day dining at Orlando’s restaurants and hotels (Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek pictured).
Updated Dec. 19, 2022
For foodies, the New Year’s holiday is the perfect time to take stock of all the wonderful things you’ve eaten in the year that was — and start planning all the fresh flavors you’ll experience in the year to come. No wonder, then, that Orlando’s restaurants can’t wait to celebrate. From standalone favorites to acclaimed resort eateries, here is your guide to New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day dining in Orlando.
Discover: New Year’s Eve Fireworks & Events
New Year’s Dining in Orlando
See how Orlando’s award-winning dining scene is setting the table for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. More eateries and resorts will be added ahead of the year-end festivities, so be sure to check back often.
Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, all New Year’s Eve dining specials are only available on Dec. 31, 2022, and all New Year’s Day specials are only available on Jan. 1, 2023. Reservations are strongly recommended and required where noted. Prices do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities.
International Drive Entertainment District
Some of Orlando’s best New Year’s dining awaits in the International Drive Entertainment District (aka I-Drive), which is adjacent to SeaWorld® Orlando and Universal Orlando Resort.
Discover: Reasons to Visit I-Drive
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
Five of Universal Orlando Resort’s official hotels will be ringing in 2023 with festive fare and entertainment. Joining the specially ticketed New Year’s Eve Party on the Piazza and Aventura’s New Year’s Eve Celebration events, dining options include:
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando: This resort will serve a New Year’s Eve Prix Fixe Menu at Mama Della’s Ristorante from 5:30 – 11 p.m. Pricing: Trattoria del Porto — $85 adults, $40 children 3 – 9 (under 3 free); Mama Della’s — $65 adults, $25 children 3 – 9 (under 3 free).
- Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando: At The Kitchen, enjoy a New Year’s Eve Buffet from 5 – 11 p.m., and a New Year’s Day Acoustic Brunch from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. Pricing: New Year’s Eve — $150 adults, $75 children 3 – 9 (free under 3); New Year’s Day — $49 adults, $19 children 3 – 9 (free under 3).
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando: This resort’s holiday offerings include a New Year’s Eve Buffet in Islands Dining Room from 6 – 10 p.m., a New Year’s Eve Dessert Celebration in Tahitian Room from 7 p.m. – 1 a.m., and a Wantilan New Year’s Eve Luau (6 – 8:30 p.m.). Pricing: Buffet — $90 adults, $45 children 3 – 9 (free under 3), add all-you-care-to-enjoy mimosas and Bloody Mary cocktails for $21 more and access to Dessert Celebration for $20 more; Dessert Celebration — $40 per person (free under 3); Luau — $99 – $119 adults, $39 – $59 children 3 – 9 (free under 3).
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando: At Amatista Cookhouse™, enjoy a New Year’s Eve Buffet from 5 – 10 p.m., and a New Year’s Eve Celebration in Strong Water Tavern from 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. Pricing: Buffet— $90 adults, $45 children 3 – 9 (free under 3); Celebration — $120 per person (21+ only).
From 6 – 10:30 p.m. on New Year’s Eve, Spencer’s for Steaks & Chops at Hilton Orlando will have a three-course, prix-fixe meal with your choice of first, second and main courses, plus dessert, with entrees including Grilled Lamb Chops, Pappardelle Bolognese, Filet Mignon, Prime Ribeye and Seared Branzino. A-la-carte steak compliments will also be available. Pricing: $150 per person.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
On International Drive, modern Italian steakhouse Fiorenzo at Hyatt Regency Orlando will have several a-la-carte New Year’s Eve specials, including Sous Vide Duroc Pork Belly ($21), Ricotta Tortellini ($18), Seafood Risotto ($34), Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops ($36) and New Year Raspberry Celebration ($12). Dinner will be served from 6 – 10 p.m., and Atrium Bar will have a DJ from 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
On International Drive, Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill at Rosen Centre will have a four-course, prix-fixe New Year’s Eve Dinner from 5 – 10 p.m., including amuse-bouche and your choice of starter, entree and dessert, as well as one bottle of sparkling wine per couple or two glasses of wine per adult. Entrees include Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Spiced Red Snapper and Filet Mignon. The children’s and a-la-carte menu will also be available. Pricing: $65 per person.
Rosen Shingle Creek
Close to Universal Orlando Resort, Rosen Shingle Creek is offering three New Year’s Eve dining options:
- New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet (5:30 – 10 p.m.): Enjoy unlimited champagne and mimosas (for guests 21 and up) while indulging in a New Year’s Eve feast at Cafe Osceola. Pricing: $75.95 per person; 25% discount for Florida residents.
- New Year’s Eve Four-Course Dinners (5:30 – 10 p.m.): Enjoy four-course, prix-fixe New Year’s Eve dinners at A Land Remembered ($99.95 per person) and Cala Bella ($85.95 per person).
Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit
Two seatings are available for the prix-fixe New Year’s Eve dinner at Tapa Toro, part of ICON Park®. The first, from 5 – 7 p.m., will include a four-course meal, while the second, from 9 p.m. till late, will include a five-course meal. Both seatings will feature live entertainment. Reservations are required. Pricing: $55 per person (1st seating), $100 per person (2nd seating).
Discover: Reasons to Visit ICON Park
An authentic Greek restaurant at Pointe Orlando, Taverna Opa will host a New Year’s Eve party with dinner starting at 9 p.m. The meal will include multiple family-style appetizers, as well as a Surf & Turf entree (with filet mignon and lobster tail), and soft drinks are included. Reservations are required. Pricing: $100 per person.
Discover: Reasons to Visit Pointe Orlando
Lake Buena Vista Area
Explore some of your top choices for New Year’s dining in the Lake Buena Vista area, which encompasses Walt Disney World® Resort.
Caribe Royale Orlando
Minutes from Walt Disney World Resort, The Venetian Chop House at Caribe Royale Orlando will offer a chef-driven, six-course, prix-fixe menu from 5 – 10 p.m. on New Year’s Eve, including an amuse-bouche, choice of soup and salad, choice of entrée (Wagyu Beef Tenderloin, Porchetta or Pesto Baked King Salmon), delicious accompaniments, and choice of desserts. Reservations are required. Pricing: $130 per person.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Part of the stellar dining lineup at Disney Springs®, City Works Eatery & Pour House will have several a-la-carte specials on New Year’s Eve, including Tuna Poke Nachos, Crab-Crusted Grouper and Smoked Ribeye.
Discover: Reasons to Visit DISNEY SPRINGS
Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen
At Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, the MICHELIN Guide Recommended Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen will have a New Year’s Eve prix-fixe menu, with upgrades and vegan options available. Highlights include Cachapa & Caviar, Stone Crab, Snapper Ceviche, Acorn Squash Salad, Pecan Crab Cakes, Intermezzo, Lion’s Mane Mushroom “Filet,” A4 Picanha Steak, Monkfish Rabo de Toro, Strawberry Lemon Trifle, and Black Forrest Sphere. Pricing: $175 per person.
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
LetterPress Restaurant at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace will have a four-course, prix-fixe New Year’s Eve Menu with Winter Salad, Classic French Bouillabaisse, Herb Butter Filet Mignon and Chocolate a la Mode. Pricing: $49 per person.
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
At Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, John T’s Lounge will serve a three-course, prix-fixe New Year’s Eve Menu with your choice of soup or salad, Duet of Grilled Beef Tenderloin & Broiled Lobster Tail, and Dark & White Chocolate Mousse. Pricing: $49 per person.
One of several celebrity chef-headed restaurants at Disney Springs, José Andrés’ JALEO will offer a New Year’s Eve variation of its Tasting Menu, including 14 different tapas, with elevated elements like Jamon Iberico de Bellota, Royal Ossetra Caviar, Ciglas and Pantera Rosa (Pink Panther Dessert). Pricing: $125 per person.
Discover: Orlando’s Top Chefs
JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa
In addition to a Bōnenkai Party at illume from 8 p.m. – 1:30 a.m., JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa will have three New Year’s Eve dining options and a New Year’s Day brunch. Reservations are required for all of them.
- New Year’s Eve Fete: From 4 p.m. – 1:30 a.m., this elegant celebration at Sear + Sea Lobby Bar includes live entertainment, Tattinger champagne specials, and an a-la-carte menu with full bar service.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner: At Sear + Sea Woodfire Grill, enjoy a five-course dinner with optional dishes a-la-carte from 6 – 11 p.m. Pricing: $155 adults, $84 children 4 – 12 (under 4 free).
- New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet: From 5 – 10 p.m. at UnReserved Beer Garden, celebrate with live music, select a-la-carte cocktail specials, and a buffet featuring a full raw bar, carving station and desserts. Pricing: $135 adults, $23 children 4 – 12 (under 4 free).
- New Year’s Day Brunch: Start the new year with a range of specialty breakfast items at UnReserved Food Bazaar from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Guests 21 and up can upgrade the experience with a bottomless Bloody Mary bar for an additional $35. Pricing: $42 adults, $23 children 4 – 12 (under 4 free).
Meliá Orlando Celebration
At Meliá Orlando Celebration, The Wilson Cocktails & Seafood will have a three-course New Year’s Eve menu with your choice of appetizer, entree and dessert, including main courses such as Delmonico (additional $15), Squash Radiatori, Chinese 5-Spice Roasted Duck Breast and Seared Salmon. Pricing: $60 per person.
Orlando World Center Marriott
From 5 – 9 p.m., Orlando World Center Marriott will have a New Year’s Eve Buffet at Latitude & Longitude Restaurant with breads, soups, salads, carving stations, sides, desserts and more. Pricing: $65 adults, $30 children 4 – 12 (free under 4).
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Multiple New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day dining options await at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and its adjacent sister property, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando. Reservations are required for New Year’s Eve meals, and a cancelation fee will apply for no-shows or cancelations past Dec. 26, 2022.
- New Year’s Eve Gala at Bull & Bear (Starts at 6 p.m.): Welcome the new year with a five-course, prix-fixe dinner at Bull & Bear. Pricing: $325 per person.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner at La Luce (6 – 11 p.m.): Celebrate at La Luce with a special five-course, prix-fixe meal of Chef de Cuisine Alberto Navarrete Arias’ holiday favorites. Pricing: $170 per person.
- New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet at Oscar’s (7 a.m. – 1 p.m.): The special New Year’s Day brunch at Oscar’s will include an expansive breakfast buffet and a-la-carte menu.
- New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet at Harvest Bistro (7 a.m. – 12 p.m.): On Jan. 1, 2023, Harvest Bistro will present an expansive breakfast buffet and an a-la-carte menu.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
Four acclaimed dining options at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort will have New Year’s Eve prix-fixe menus or dining specials. They include:
- Todd English’s bluezoo: Lobster “Pot Pie” (4 – 11 p.m.)
- Il Mulino: Traditional menu from 4 – 6:30 p.m. followed by a prix-fixe menu ($160 adults, $50 children) from 7 – 11 p.m. The latter includes Arancini di Carne, Insalata Caprese, Scallop Risotto, Dentice en Cartoccio, Vitello Loin, Braised Short Rib Osso Bucco, and Italian Style Tiramisu.
- Shula’s Steak House: Traditional menu from 4 – 6:30 p.m. followed by a prix-fixe menu ($180 adults, $60children) from 7 – 11 p.m. The latter includes Crab Cake, Thick Cut Nueske’s Bacon, Surf & Turf (9-oz. Maine lobster tail and 8-oz. filet mignon), 22-oz. Cowboy Ribeye, Cobbled Broccoli Crowns, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Chocolate Lava Cake, and Creme Brulee
- Amare: Fried Dumpling Appetizer & Pan Seared Black Grouper (Dec. 24, 5 – 11 p.m.; Dec. 25, 4 – 10 p.m.)
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
New Year’s dining at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek includes:
- New Year’s Eve: From 5:30 – 10 p.m., deep blu Seafood Grille will have a 12 oz. Bone-In New York Strip with butter poached lobster torchon, asiago potato gratin, Romanesco and bordelaise. Proper attire required. Pricing: Call for details.
- New Year’s Day Brunch: From 7 a.m. – 1 p.m., Tesoro Cove will have a biscuit bar, dessert station, gourmet omelets, hot and cold buffet, carved ham, and made-to-order waffles and pancakes. Pricing: $35 adults, $15 children under 13.
No matter where your Orlando adventures take you, exceptional New Year’s dining will be close by.
Discover: Orlando Neighborhoods
Located in Winter Park, AVA MediterrAegean and its downstairs lounge, MM Club, will host a Great Gatsby-themed New Year’s Eve Dinner Party with seatings at 5 – 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. – midnight. In addition to a five-course, prix-fixe meal, the evening will include special entertainment and transportive decor. Reservations are required. Pricing: $150 per person first seating, $250 per person second seating.
Discover: Reasons to Visit Winter Park
Part of Orlando’s Baldwin Park neighborhood east of downtown, The Osprey will have its annual, seven-course New Year’s Eve Dinner. Starting at 6:30 p.m. and lasting approximately three hours, the feast also includes a complimentary champagne toast. Reservations are required. Pricing: $150 per person.
Starting at 6:30 p.m. and hosted by celebrity Chef Wendy Lopez, the seven-course, prix-fixe New Year’s Eve With Wendy dinner will also include a welcome cocktail and a cava toast. Reyes Mezcaleria is in Orlando’s North Quarter district adjacent to downtown. Pricing: $150 per person.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
You never know what we’ll dream up next. Connect with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planning Services for personalized assistance, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips, newest attractions and fun events. You can also subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.