Discover fresh, flavorful veggie fare in Orlando, the Theme Park Capital of the World (EPCOT® at WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort pictured, ©Disney).
Orlando’s theme parks deliver more than just top-tier thrills, magical moments and lively entertainment — they’re home to some fantastic dining options, including vegan and vegetarian dishes to satisfy all dietary preferences. We’ve highlighted some of the best plant-based options at Walt Disney World® Resort, SeaWorld® Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, Discovery Cove® and LEGOLAND® Florida Resort to help you plan a full day of balanced eating. Let’s dig in.
Save on discount tickets: Orlando Theme Parks
Orlando vacation planning made easy — and free. Make a complimentary appointment with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planners at a time and date of your choosing for the latest insider advice, special offers and more ahead of your next visit.
Walt Disney World® Resort
You certainly won’t go hungry at Walt Disney World® Resort, where plentiful vegan and vegetarian options await at all theme parks, hotels and at Disney Springs®. In addition to flavorful snacks and meals available year-round at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, EPCOT®, Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, you can savor limited-time specialty offerings during annual festivals like the EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE. Here are a few highlights to get this culinary adventure started.
Discover: Things to Do at WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Whole Fruit, Grilled Corn on the Cob, and Soft Pretzels at Harambe Fruit Market; Impossible Empanadas at Kusafari Coffee Shop & Bakery; Tiffins Signature Bread Service at Tiffins or Nomad Lounge
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese at 50’s Prime Time Cafe, Arugula-Farro Salad at ABC Commissary, Plant-Based Totchos at Woody’s Lunchbox, Blue or Green Milk (V) at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- EPCOT®: Empanadas con Queso at Cantina de San Angel; Fruit, Veggies, Cheese and Hummus at The Land Cart
- Magic Kingdom Park: Orange, Pineapple or Strawberry Dole Whip (V), Rapunzel Sundae at Storybook Treats
- Disney Springs: Everything at all-vegan Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC, Vegan Ice Cream (V) at Salt & Straw; Kung Pao Cauliflower at City Works Brewing & Pour House; Oat Milk Cold Brew (V) at Gideon’s Bakehouse; Ube Donut at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew; BBQ Cauliflower, Grilled Street Corn, and Tomato and Watermelon Salad at The Polite Pig; Zucchini Hush Puppies, Cauliflower Buds, House-Made Hummus and more at Wine Bar George
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach: Soft-Serve Ice Cream at Warming Hut
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: Cauliflower Tabbouleh at Lowtide Lou’s, Soft-Serve Ice Cream at Snack Shack
Discover: Top Things to Do at DISNEY SPRINGS
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Beyond Sausage Hot Link Bowl at Harambe Market, Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl at Satu’li Canteen, Hot Link Smokehouse Sandwich at Flame Tree Barbecue, Vegetable Tikka Masala or Veggie Burger at Yak & Yeti
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Trixie’s Plant-Based Trio at Roundup Rodeo BBQ; California Burger or Mediterranean Salad at ABC Commissary; Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread at Docking Bay 7; Polenta Cake, Mushroom and Herbed Cauliflower at Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- EPCOT®: Mediterranean Small Plates at Spice Road Table; Vegetable Stir Fry at Lotus Blossom Cafe; Vegetable Korma, Mediterranean Vegetable Sandwich or Asian Vegetable Noodle Salad at Sunshine Seasons; Pasta and Pizza at Via Napoli
- Magic Kingdom Park: Royal Avocado Toast at Cinderella’s Royal Table (V), Plant-Based Crab Cake Sandwich at Columbia Harbour House (V), Falls Family Falafel at Jungle Skipper Canteen (V), Revolutionary Impossible Meatloaf at Liberty Tree Tavern (V)
- Disney Springs: Roasted Vegetable Red-Chile Enchiladas at Frontera Cocina, Kale and Quinoa Wrap at Local Green Orlando Food Truck, Multiple Pizza Varieties at Pizza Ponte, Morgan’s Veggie Burger at Planet Hollywood, Risotto Nua or This Shepard Went Vegan (V) at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant, Tofu Bowls at YeSake
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach: Florida Garden Salad, Roasted Tofu Rice Bowl or Plant-Based Bratwurst Sandwich at Lottawatta Lodge; Plant-Based Tabbouleh and Soft-Serve Ice Cream at Warming Hut
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: Crabless Crab Cakes at Typhoon Tilly’s, Impossible™ Island Burger or Tofu Rice Bowl at Leaning Palms, Plant-Based Bratwurst at Surf Doggies
Along with heart-pounding thrills and awe-inspiring animal encounters, SeaWorld® and Aquatica® Orlando have internationally-inspired vegan and vegetarian dining options to add a little spice to your vacation. Plus, discover even more sweet and savory options during annual events like the SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival and Craft Beer Festival.
Discover: Things to Do at SeaWorld Orlando
- Aquatica: Spinach and Artichoke Empanada at Papa’s Cantina (seasonal), Seasonal Fruit (V), Soft Pretzels
- SeaWorld Orlando: Vegetable Egg Rolls at Expedition Asia Cafe, Fresh Fruit at Eats on the Street in Sesame Street Land (V)
- Aquatica: Hummus Wrap at Mango Market, Caprese Panini at Kura’s Beachside Panini (seasonal)
- SeaWorld Orlando: Roasted Street Corn Salad at Waterway Grill, Plant-Based Chorizo Dishes (V) at Lakeside Grill, Vegetable Stir Fry at Expedition Asia Cafe, Caprese Panini at Panini Shore Cafe
Take a snack break in paradise at Discovery Cove®, an all-inclusive day resort with several island-fresh vegetarian options to keep you satisfied.
Discover: Things to Do at Discovery Cove
- Pineapple and Vanilla Soft Serve at Hibiscus Hideaway; Whole Fruit (V) and Soft Pretzels at Blue Bamboo Bar; Seasonal fruit (V), Yogurt, Scrambled Eggs and more at Laguna Grill (breakfast hours)
- Quinoa Salad, Laguna Signature Salad and Veggie Burger at Laguna Grill; Margherita Flatbread Pizza at Hibiscus Hideaway
Universal Orlando Resort
Savor fresh vegetarian and vegan-friendly eats at Universal Studios Florida, Universal Islands of Adventure, Universal Volcano Bay and Universal CityWalk. Keep an eye out for even more flavorful fun at annual events like Mardi Gras, Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort.
Discover: Things to Do at Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal CityWalk: Veggie Bao at Bend the Bao, Vegan Donuts (V) at Voodoo Doughnuts, Warm Chocolate Almond Bread at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen™, Frozen Yogurt at Menchie’s® Frozen Yogurt
- Universal Islands of Adventure: Artichoke Hummus at Confisco Grill, Vegan Pizza Tots (V) at Green Eggs & Ham™ Cafe, Cold or Frozen Butterbeer™ (V — specify non-dairy topping or no topping) at Three Broomsticks™
- Universal Studios Florida: Hummus, Fruit and Yogurt at Lisa’s Teahouse of Horror; Dole Whip Pineapple Sorbet (V) at Schwab’s Pharmacy; Cold or Frozen Butterbeer™ (V — specify non-dairy topping or no topping) at Leaky Cauldron™, Vegan Berry Crepe (V) at Central Park Crepes
- Universal Volcano Bay: Tropical Fruit Salad (V) at Bambu, Arugula Salad at Kohola Reef Restaurant & Social Club
- Universal CityWalk: Tableside Guacamole (V) and Vegetal Fajitas (V) at Antojito’s Authentic Mexican Food, Cauliflower Steak at Bigfire, Goat in the Garden at The Cowfish® Sushi Burger Bar, Pizza Bianca at Red Oven Pizza Bakery™, Forest Mushroom Flatbread or Vegetable Press at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen™
- Universal Islands of Adventure: Herbivore Burger Platter at The Burger Digs, Tofu Ramen at Comic Strip Cafe, Vegan Meatball Kebab Combo at Doc Sugrue’s Desert Kebab House, Spinach and Parmesan Ravioli at Confisco Grille
- Universal Studios Florida: Vegan Chorizo Dishes at Cafe La Bamba, Carl’s Crispy Cauliflower Despica-Bowl at Illumination’s Minion Cafe, Irish Stew (V) and Shepherd’s Pasty Pie (V) at The Leaky Cauldron™, Veggie Sandwich at Lisa’s Teahouse of Horror, Plant-Based Chick’n & Avocado Sandwich at Mel’s Drive-In™, I Heart Vegan Sandwich Platter (V) at Universal Studio’s TODAY Cafe
- Universal Volcano Bay: Quinoa Edamame Burger at Bambu, Veggie Wrap at Volcano Bay Pavilion Kiosk, Tropical Baby Greens Salad or Mac and Cheese at Whakawaiwai Eats
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
Build awesome vegetarian-friendly meals at eateries throughout LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including iconic snacks and offerings at LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park, LEGOLAND® Water Park and Peppa Pig Theme Park.
Discover: Things to Do at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park: Granny’s Apple Fries, Fruity Bars and Vegetable Egg Rolls at Ninja Kitchen Food Truck, Ice Cream at Firehouse Ice Cream, Mac n Cheese Bites at Kick’n’ Chicken Co.
- LEGOLAND® Water Park: Churro Bites at Beach Street Tacos
- Peppa Pig Theme Park: Mixed Fruit Salad, Fruit & Cheese, Hummus & Veggies and Muddy Puddle Milkshakes at Miss Rabbit’s Diner
- LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park: Sundried Tomato and Spinach Frittata Wrap at LEGOLAND Coffee Co., Beyond Burger at LEGO® City Burger Kitchen, Vegetarian Pizza at Pepper & Roni’s, plus vegetarian options at Deli Takeover, Taco Everyday and more
- LEGOLAND® Water Park: Plant-Based Chorizo Dishes at Beach Street Tacos, Ultimate Garden Salad at Beach-n-Brick Grill
- Peppa Pig Theme Park: Margherita Flatbread and Grilled Vegetable Ciabatta at Miss Rabbit’s Diner
Stay Connected to Orlando
You never know what we’ll dream up next. Connect with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planning Services for free, personalized assistance, and follow us on Facebook, X, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Threads and YouTube for valuable offers, exclusive tips, fresh attractions and the latest events. You can also subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.