|Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Take in an atmosphere that blends the timeless charm of a 1930s Atlantic coastal village with entertaining contemporary attractions.
Stroll along the water's edge for great views and good times.
With a wealth of shopping, unique dining and fun-filled entertainment, it's your best bet for a day or night out this side of Atlantic City.
- Category: Entertainment Complexes
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 4.8 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 21.5 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 19.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 10.7 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 10.0 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 13.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Shopping 8 a.m.-11 p.m.; Entertainment 7 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Ticket Prices:
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Pet Boarding Available
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible