1. No Purchase Necessary.
2. To Enter: There is one way to enter. A) Website Entry: Beginning on April 3, 2017, interested parties (the “entrant”) may enter online by visiting www.visitorlando.com/promo/win-a-trip/, then completing the Sweepstakes entry registration form, including full name, address, and email address.
Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to electronic or technical reasons beyond Sponsor's reasonable control. Limit ONE entry per person per day regardless of method of entry. Entries submitted in violation of the “Win an Orlando Family Vacation” official rules, including multiple entries, will be void. All entries become the property of Visit Orlando and will not be returned. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on June 30, 2017, the official end date of the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and Canada who are 21 years of age and older as of date of entry. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited and/or restricted by law. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Visit Orlando, (the “Sponsor”), their affiliates, divisions, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and any other entity directly associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter. This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local U.S. and Canadian laws.
4. Prize Drawing: One winner will be randomly selected on or about July 15, 2017, from all eligible entries received. The prizewinner will be notified by registered mail, email or phone within 10 days of the drawing with details on how to claim their prize. To claim a prize, prizewinner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within 10 days of notification. If prizewinner does not comply, the prize package will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel companions of winner may also be required to sign and return a Travel Liability Waiver. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: One Grand Prize of a trip for four people to Orlando. Trip includes:
a) Round-trip coach class air transportation, from a major airport near the winner's residence, for four (4) people (the winner and up to three (3) additional individuals designated in writing by winner) to Orlando. All travel must begin/end with the same major airport. Winner is responsible for ground transportation to/from the airport at point of origin. Airline selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sweepstakes winner and additional individuals must provide all documents required for air travel and entrance into the United States. If the selected winner is a resident of Canada, Visit Orlando will provide air transportation for winner and up to three additional individuals to Orlando from only Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, or Halifax International Airports. Stopovers, open jaws, circle trips or frequent traveler mileages are not permitted. Once passengers are ticketed, an airline change fee must be paid by the winner to change flights or dates of travel. Additional costs including, but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fees, etc. are determined by selected airline and will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
b) One (1) standard room (quad occupancy, two full/queen beds) for four (4) consecutive nights at an Orlando area hotel. Based on availability at time of booking (room and tax only). Final hotel selection shall be determined by Visit Orlando.
c) Eight (8) single day/single park admission tickets to winner’s choice of Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando or SeaWorld Orlando.
d) One (1) full size rental vehicle (vehicle rental and associated vehicle rental tax only) for five (5) days; driver must be 25 years of age or older, have a valid driver's license and major credit card (subject to terms and conditions of rental car company) and will be responsible for any associated additional costs (including insurance, gas, child seats, GPS, etc).
Entire trip must be completed by June 30, 2018. All reservations are based on availability, and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of travel date. No trips may be taken during the blackout periods specified by the aforementioned prize package partners. Retail value of prize is $3,700 USD. All other expenses are the winner’s responsibility, including local and ground transportation, telephone/Internet, meals, room-service charges, parking fees, and gratuities. Any penalties associated with changes made to any reservation following confirmation of booking will be the responsibility of winner. Blackout dates include all major US holidays, as well as/including November 23, 2017 through November 26, 2017; December 22, 2017 through January 1, 2018. Prize provider reserves the right to substitute the specifically listed prize items in the form of a $3,700 USD travel certificate. This certificate is redeemable by winner via a designated Travel Agency identified by Prize Provider and acting on their behalf to fulfill the Grand Prize travel award in the maximum monetary value as outlined above. Any expenditures exceeding $3,700 USD gift certificate will be at the winner’s expense.
6. Terms/Conditions: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. By claiming a prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor, and their officers, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, do not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind related to participation in this Sweepstakes, or from acceptance or use of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the winner's agreement that the Sponsor or their agent(s) may use and/or display the winner's name, address (city, state only), likeness, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes, without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in Orange County, Florida.
7. Taxes: All taxes on prizes (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable/assignable. No cash alternative to prize is offered and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
9. Winner’s List: For a copy of the official Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, business size, stamped envelope by June 30, 2017 to: "Win an Orlando Family Vacation", Winner Confirmation Request c/o Visit Orlando, 6277 Sea Harbor Drive, Suite 400, Orlando, FL 32821.