Orlando’s clear blue skies and year-round sunshine invite travelers to escape frostier climates for an unforgettable Spring Break in the Theme Park Capital of the World®. Named the No.1 Spot for Spring Break by AAA, the destination’s great weather, seasonal events and high-value deals are the perfect recipe for a spring vacation.
Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for the destination, will offer an extra 5 percent discount on already reduced ticket prices in honor of Spring Break. Guests can simply use promo code “SAVE5” on VisitOrlando.com purchases from March 5 – April 1 to save an extra 5 percent on all tickets Visit Orlando sells – more than 50 attractions, dinner shows, theme parks and more. Find more deals below and at VisitOrlando.com/deals.
- Walt Disney World Resort: Save 20 percent on four-day or longer tickets.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Save up to $35 off gate prices for Park to Park tickets, including the all-new Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park.
- Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark: Enjoy savings of up to $28 off gate prices when purchasing 1-day with All-Day dining tickets online.
- The Wheel at ICON Park: Enjoy a 14-day ticket offering unlimited visits to Madame Tussauds Orlando, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, and Coca-Cola Orlando Eye for $59 per adult, $54 for children plus tax.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort: Save up to $28 off gate prices.
- The Escape Game: Save 20 percent off standard ticket prices for up to eight players with promo code VisitDeals20.
- Capone’s Dinner Show: Enjoy 50 percent off all tickets, for a night of entertainment including dinner, drinks and dessert.
Offering exciting adventures and abundant travel discounts for Spring Break, Orlando proves to be a must-visit destination this season. Below are just a few of the additional savings:
- B Resort & Spa: From $489, for a 2-night stay with buffet breakfast, early admission to Disney Theme Parks, $20 off a Spa Treatment and no resort or parking fees with the "B On Your Way" package. Use promo code “BURWAY”, for stays Mar. 11 – Apr. 7, 2018.
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa: Save up to 30 percent off normal rates, subject to availability.
- Reunion Resort: With the “Sunsational Experience” Package, earn a $50 Resort Credit per night of stay in Luxury Villa accommodations. Rates start at just $199 per night.
- Caribe Royale: Save 30 percent off best available rates every second night of a stay, and earn a $30 food & beverage credit per night, for travel Mar. 1 - May 31, 2018.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort: Save up to 25 percent off spacious accommodations at this resort near Walt Disney World, using this booking link.
Annual events throughout the destination bring festive fun for visitors of all ages. Some of the most looked-forward-to Orlando festivals include:
- Mardi Gras at Universal Studios Florida, 3 – Apr. 7
Enjoy parades each night with outrageous street performers, colorful costumes and countless beads flying through the air. Hear tunes from authentic New Orleans bands or catch some of the biggest names in music live in concert, while chowing down on mouthwatering Cajun food.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, 28 – May 28
The 2018 festival, which takes place during the 35th anniversary of Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort, will showcase millions of brilliant blossoms, flavor-rich cuisine from 15 Outdoor Kitchens, Disney topiary stars, interactive play gardens and live chart-topping musical acts during the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival, 17 – Apr. 15
Every Saturday, guests can sip and sample their way around the world of international coastal cuisine while enjoying craft beers, paired wines and specialty entertainment. The fun extends beyond the food with live performances each Saturday from top country, rock and Latin music artists.
For more information about how to enjoy the perfect Spring Break trip to Orlando, visit VisitOrlando.com.
The Orlando Destination
Home to seven of the world’s top theme parks, Orlando - Theme Park Capital of the World® is the No. 1 family vacation destination and most visited destination in the United States. An unparalleled mix of unique experiences create cherished memories for visitors, including legendary theme parks from Disney, Universal and SeaWorld, an array of world-class water parks, entertainment venues, an award-winning food scene, shopping, sports and nightlife. And, with 450 hotels, Orlando offers more lodging options than nearly any other destination in the world, from expansive resorts to uniquely themed hotels.
Editor’s Note: Find high-resolution downloadable images here.