Orlando’s popularity among LGBTQ+ travelers has as much to do with its diverse, welcoming, and inclusive nature, as the world-famous theme parks, a flourishing restaurant scene and a full calendar of seasonal special events.
Besides enjoying the Most Colorful Parade in Central Florida, visitors and locals planning a trip to experience the exciting lineup of Come Out With Pride Orlando can also include additional elements in their itineraries, from seasonal theme park events to vibrant nightlife entertainment.
Come Out With Pride Celebrations
- An Evening with the Orlando Gay Chorus Ensembles (Oct. 9, 2022) - Hosted by Timucua Arts Foundation south of downtown Orlando, this concert will feature the four OGC ensembles: OUTLOUD!, Nothin’ But Treble, Spectrum and Ménage, with each bringing their own style and talents.
- Meet the Filmmaker: Jeannette (Oct. 10, 2022) - Held at the Enzian Theater in Maitland, just north of Winter Park and downtown Orlando, this special Meet the Filmmaker event includes a screening of the documentary film Jeannette, which follows Pulse survivor Jeannette Feliciano in the aftermath of the tragedy.
- LGBTQIA+ Survivor Vigil (Oct. 12, 2022) - This free event will start at 7 p.m. at City Hall in downtown Orlando.
- Pride Showcase at Savoy Orlando (Oct. 12, 2022) - Hosted by Chantel Reshae, and starring Tia, Blue and Heather, the Pride Showcase will take place at popular LGBTQ+ venue Savoy, part of Orlando’s Ivanhoe Village Main Street.
- Watermark Presents: Movies Out Loud (Oct. 13, 2022) - Starting at 7 p.m. at Savoy Orlando, this screening will feature movies relevant to the LGBTQ+ community.
- We Shall Overcome: Celebrate LGBTQ+ Diversity (Oct. 13, 2022) - Presented by ASL, it will honor LGBTQ+ people of color who have been trailblazers for human rights. Featuring dance, song and word, the evening will also include special guest stars and testimonials from community members, plus art displays from artists of color. It takes place at the Walt Disney Amphitheater at Lake Eola Park, and admission is free.
- Phish Phest Reunion Party – Bringing Back the Lesbian Happy Hour (Oct. 14, 2022) - Hosted at The Hammered Lamb in Orlando’s Ivanhoe Village Main Street from 5 – 8 p.m. with drink specials and DJs.
- The Milky Way Bar + Bites Crawl – Pride Edition (Oct 14, 2022) - Starting at Southern Craft at 6 p.m., The Milky Way Bar + Bites Crawl will include stops at more than a dozen bars and restaurants in Orlando’s Milk District.
- Pride Shabbat (Oct. 14, 2022) - Led by Rabbi David Kay, this year’s Pride Shabbat services will take place at 1010 West in downtown Orlando’s Church Street District. Complimentary valet parking is available.
- Central Florida Trans March (Oct. 15, 2022) - A newly created annual event uniting the Central Florida Transgender community and its allies in the ongoing effort to celebrate, educate, protect, and empower our transgender community.
- Come Out With Pride Official Kick-Off Party (Oct. 14, 2022) - Sponsored by Tito’s Vodka, Come Out With Pride Festival’s official kick-off will be hosted by Savoy Orlando.
- Rainbow House ‘Come Out With Pride. Orlando’ Official Saturday Night Event (Oct. 15, 2022) - After the Come Out With Pride Festival’s fireworks finale, keep the celebration going at downtown’s Ace Cafe Orlando with the Rainbow House Official Saturday Night Event.
- Official Pride Recovery Brunch (Oct. 16, 2022) - From 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., enjoy some of the best Bloody Mary’s in Orlando and a bounty of brunch bites at The Hammered Lamb in Orlando’s Ivanhoe Village Main Street.
- Uncut Cabaret (Oct. 16, 2022) - Join in the fun and frivolity of Orlando Gay Chorus’ 14th annual Uncut Cabaret, this year with a Hallo-weenie twist. It’s guaranteed to be an adults-only, naughty, rip-roaring night of fun and games at the Renaissance Theatre in Orlando’s North Orange district near downtown.
- Happiness Tea Dance (Oct. 16, 2022) - Featuring music by MORABITO and James Anthony, this event will kick off at 3:30 p.m. at The Veranda in downtown Orlando’s Thornton Park neighborhood.
Theme Parks Fall Events
- EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE (through Nov. 19), guests can savor exciting and unexpected flavors from around the globe as they circle the iconic World Showcase. This delicious celebration features over 25 global Marketplaces, including a menu of new flavors and sips along with live entertainment, family activities and more. Guests are encouraged to pre-purchase tickets and make park reservations in advance.
- Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Florida (through Oct. 31) returns for a record-breaking 43 nights featuring 10 new, movie-quality haunted houses featuring everything from cinematic greats to original abominations including the all-new “The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare,” inspired by the record-breaking “After Hours” album by The Weeknd; five scare zones filled with creatures lunging from the shadows; and two live shows.
- Howl-O-Scream (select nights, through Oct. 31) will return after its “inaugural fear” to terrorize guests at SeaWorld Orlando. Offering 28 nights of fully immersive fear, the event will feature fright-inducing haunted houses and scare zones; thrilling nighttime coaster rides and experiences; an interactive bar; and an electrifying live show.
About Visit Orlando
Visit Orlando is The Official Tourism Association® for Orlando, the most visited destination in the United States, Theme Park Capital of the World and No. 1 meeting destination in the country. A not-for-profit trade association that brands, markets and sells the Orlando destination globally, we represent more than 1,200 member companies comprising every segment of Central Florida’s tourism community. Visit Orlando connects consumers and business groups with all facets of Orlando’s travel community, whether for a vacation or meeting. Home to seven of the world’s top theme parks — as well as refreshing water parks, activities to connect with nature, vibrant neighborhoods, a dynamic dining scene with Michelin recognized restaurants, and a robust calendar of entertainment and sports events — Orlando is a diverse, welcoming and inclusive community for all travelers. Find more information at VisitOrlando.com or OrlandoMeeting.com.