As Orlando's theme parks, attractions and hotels introduce new enhanced safety measures and are reopening to welcome travelers, Visit Orlando has created a new webinar series to inform U.S. and Canadian travel advisors of the latest updates from the destination, including many of these new safety programs, to help advise their clients.
The three-part series begins June 30 and will feature speakers from theme parks such as Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment; sports team the Orlando Magic; attractions Gatorland and Icon Park in the popular International Drive tourism district; and resorts such as the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin and Westgate Resorts.
“We recognize the important role travel advisors play in ensuring visitors feel well-informed and confident in planning a visit to Orlando,” said George Aguel, President and CEO of Visit Orlando. “Orlando is home to the most trusted tourism companies in the world and has a long history of making visitor safety a top priority. This new webinar series will include key information travel advisors will need to confidently book vacations to Orlando for their clients again.”
The webinar series is as follows:
June 30 – 3 pm (EST)
Universal Orlando Resort and Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin
- Guest speakers: Beth Fleeton, Senior Sales Manager, Universal Orlando Resort
- Chris Kane, Senior Sales Executive, Leisure Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin
July 14 - 3 pm (EST)
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and Westgate Resorts
- Jaclyn Thielmann, Account Executive, SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando
- Colette Labis, Director, Partnerships & Distribution, Westgate Resorts
July 28 - 3 pm (EST)
ICON Park, Orlando Magic and Gatorland
- John A. Goodman, Vice President - Sales and Marketing, ICON Park
- Jess Lott, Tourism Account Executive, Orlando Magic
- Danielle Pechous, Tourism Account Executive, Orlando Magic
- Sandy Sweatt, Senior Sales Manager, Gatorland
More information about Orlando's reopening and safety measures can be found at VisitOrlando.com/healthytravel.
About Visit Orlando
Visit Orlando is The Official Tourism Association® for Orlando, the most visited destination in the United States and Theme Park Capital of the World®. A not-for-profit trade association that brands, markets and sells the Orlando destination globally, Visit Orlando represents 1,200 member companies comprising every segment of Central Florida’s tourism community.