With car trips accounting for 97% of travel this summer according to AAA, and 82% of upcoming road trips being less than 500 miles from home, Visit Orlando is offering Floridians special savings for a quick late-summer getaway.
Visit Orlando’s new “Off to Orlando” campaign features a website with offers ranging up to 30-50% in savings for hotels, attractions and activities; planning resources of new and unexpected things to do for even the most savvy Orlando fans; and information on enhanced safety measures throughout the destination. Everything is available at VisitOrlando.com/OffToOrlando. Please note that Orange County requires the use of face masks in public places.
THEME PARKS - Orlando’s famous theme parks have plenty of wide-open outdoor spaces, are operating with reduced capacity to ensure social distancing, and have enhanced experiences with comprehensive new safety measures.
New offers invite all Florida residents to feel like a local passholder with free return visits and even unlimited admission through the end of the year.
- Walt Disney World - For a limited time, Florida Residents can visit 2, 3 or 4 days at any one Walt Disney World theme park, per day, throughout its four theme parks (can be used on non-consecutive days) starting at just $134.99 per person.
- Universal Orlando Resort - Florida residents can buy a day ticket and visit every day through Dec. 24 for free with no blockout dates, (for 2-Park, 1-Day Park-to-Park ticket). Plus, get access to Volcano Bay for only $29 more. Purchase by Sept. 30.
- SeaWorld Orlando - Unlimited visits to SeaWorld now through Dec. 31 starting at $109.99 with the SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card.
- Discovery Cove - Florida Residents save 20% on reservations to this intimate, tropical beach oasis.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort - $15 off entry with 1-Day Super Saver ticket bought online.
OUTDOOR & UNIQUE ATTRACTIONS - Many of Orlando’s attractions - including outdoor activities ranging from drive-thru safaris to swamp buggies to super-sized tower swings - also welcome Florida residents with special offers:
- Gatorland - Save 50% on single-day admissions through August 31, 2020.
- ICON Park - Entry to seven attractions for just $55 (a 40% savings) -- including The Wheel at ICON Park in a private capsule, Madame Tussauds Orlando, SEA LIFE Orlando, Orlando Starflyer and more -- through the ICON Park Play Pass.
- I-Drive NASCAR - Florida residents receive 30% off any single races purchased online.
- Wild Florida - Enjoy $4 off Drive-thru Safaris and 15% off one-hour airboat rides.
HOTELS AND RESORTS - No other Florida destination has as many varieties of accommodation options, ranging from resort pools with lush lazy rivers to full-fledged themed water playgrounds to expansive outdoor areas. Orlando hotels and resorts are also focused on keeping health and safety top of mind with enhanced cleanliness procedures that go above and beyond current CDC guidelines. More hotel offers can be found here.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort - Save up to 30% off regular rates; amenities include five resort pools for plenty of social distancing.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites - Rates starting at $79/night for Florida residents, who can take advantage of early theme park admission and free transportation to Universal theme parks.
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas - Save 20% off regular rates at this expansive resort, including one- and two-bedroom villas with full-size kitchens and three themed pools, cabanas and a water ship play area for kids.
- Hyatt Place Orlando/Lake Buena Vista - Florida residents enjoy up to 30% off standard rate
- DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld - Florida residents enjoy 10% off the best available rate; resort is walking distance to SeaWorld.
- Coco Key Water Resort - Save up to 25% and receive admission for four to their on-site, canopy-covered, outdoor water park with 14 slides and rides.
The Orlando Destination
Home to seven of the world’s top theme parks, Orlando is the country’s No. 1 favorite family vacation destination and Theme Park Capital of the World®. Visitors create cherished memories with friends and family by immersing in the open-air adventures and lands of legendary theme parks from Disney, Universal and SeaWorld; relaxing at world-class water parks; soaring on outdoor thrill rides; exploring activities in nature; and dining al fresco at award-winning restaurants. With 450 hotels, Orlando offers a wide range of lodging choices, from wide-open expansive resorts to uniquely themed boutique hotels, many with elaborate pools featuring waterfalls, lagoons, water parks and even lazy rivers. Home to the most recognized travel brands in the world, Orlando’s theme parks, attractions, hotels and other businesses have developed comprehensive safety measures and worked closely with medical experts to create safe travel experiences. Please note that Orange County requires the use of face masks in public places.