For those looking to give the gift of travel, even more savings are available for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Travel Tuesday for Orlando, the No. 1 best vacation city for your wallet, according to GoBankingRates.com. Starting Nov. 19, Visit Orlando, the destination’s official tourism association, will offer an extra 10% off all purchases at OrlandoTickets.com, on top of exclusive deals and discounts to more than 50 world-famous theme parks, attractions, activities and dinner shows.
Guests must use promo code “GIFT” on purchases made Nov. 19 – Dec. 8 to obtain deals ranging from free additional days at theme parks to exclusive ticket offers. Most offers are valid one year from purchase, perfect for gifting (or planning) a 2020 vacation.
Visit Orlando is the official association and travel planning expert for Orlando, Theme Park Capital of the World®, and the most visited destination in the U.S.
After the additional 10% discount, Visit Orlando’s Black Friday Exclusive Attraction Deals* equate to savings such as:
- Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Save up to $90 on a multi-day Disney Theme Park ticket.
- Bonus: Guests get a free Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Luggage Tag gift from Visit Orlando with purchase of 3-Day or more Disney Theme Park Ticket (one per transaction, while quantities last).
- Universal Orlando Resort:
- Buy 2 Park 2 Day Park to Park, Get 3rd Day Free and save up to $73 per ticket.
- Buy 2 Park 3 Day Park to Park ticket, Get 3rd Park and 4th Day Free with savings up to $135 per ticket.
- SeaWorld® Orlando:
- SeaWorld Any Day PLUS All Day Dining, Save up to $63 per ticket.
- Two Parks Any Day, save up to $60 per ticket.
- Three Parks Any Day, save up to $74 per ticket.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort: Get a second day free when purchasing single day admission, to save up to $43 per ticket.
- The Wheel at ICON™ Park: Buy one admission, get a second admission free to save up to $33 per ticket.
- Gatorland®: Get unlimited rides on the Gatorland Express train with each already-discounted admission ticket, a savings of up to $12 per ticket.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: Save up to $10 per ticket.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Save up to $10 per ticket.
- Fun Spot America: Save up to $11 on Single-Day Armband with SkyCoaster.
Accommodation Deals in Orlando** – Hotels and resorts across Orlando are offering their own Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for travelers, including:
- Rosen Shingle Creek: Get five nights for the price of four, for stays in November and December 2019 and September 2020.
- B Resort & Spa: From Nov. 27 – Dec. 2, B Resort & Spa is offering up to 50% off stays Dec. 1, 2019-Dec. 30, 2020 with code “CYBER”.
- Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza: Both properties are offering five nights for the price of four for stays in Nov. and Dec. 2019 as well as in Aug. and Sept. 2020.
- Rosen Inn, Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando, Rosen Inn International, and Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista: Rates are just $69.99 (plus tax) per night at these four hotels, and include complimentary breakfast buffet for two adults and two children, for stays from Nov. 29, 2019 - Dec 23, 2020. Book via this link.
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando: Score 20% savings on two-night or longer stays for travel in 2019 and 2020.
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando: From Nov. 26 – Dec. 3, 2019, guests save 20% off best available rates when booking in advance.
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Guests can save 20% on stays through Dec. 31, 2020 with this link.
* Please see specific terms and conditions noted for individual tickets purchased on OrlandoTickets.com
**Accommodation offers are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
The Orlando Destination
Home to seven of the world’s top theme parks, Orlando is the No. 1 family vacation destination, Theme Park Capital of the World®, and most visited destination in the United States. An unparalleled mix of unique experiences create cherished memories for visitors, including legendary theme parks from Disney, Universal and SeaWorld, an array of world-class water parks, entertainment venues, an award-winning food scene, shopping, sports and nightlife. And, with 450 hotels, Orlando offers more lodging options than nearly any other destination in the world, from expansive resorts to uniquely themed hotels.
About Visit Orlando
Visit Orlando is the official tourism association for the most visited destination in the United States, with representation in more than a dozen countries around the world. Visit Orlando, together with its 1,200 member organizations, represents the area's leading industry.