With Easter on its way, Visit Orlando’s “Orlando To Go” program has compiled a list of restaurants that are offering delicious prep-free menu options to celebrate the holiday at home. From design-your-own-dinner options and meals ready for the oven to surprise Easter baskets, there’s no better way to gather as a family while supporting local restaurants.
For more information about Easter carryout dining options and the “Orlando To Go" program, check out Visit Orlando’s blog at VisitOrlando.com/blog and follow @VisitOrlando on social media. With more than 400 participating restaurants and counting, there are plenty of take-out options for Easter and beyond, and all orders support Orlando businesses. Residents are encouraged to use #orlandotogo to inspire others to support local as well.
Upscale Classics at Home
- Luma on Park is offering an Easter Feast for delivery or pick-up Saturday, April 11 featuring Duroc pork loin, smoked lamb sausage, roasted frog song carrots, green bean casserole, potato puree, milk buns and a 50% off wine special. Orders must be placed by April 8.
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse has an Easter pre-order menu available now featuring menu items such as signature Sous Vide bacon, jumbo lump crab cakes, prime rib and wine for 50% off. Orders must be placed by April 9.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse is offering a design-your-own dinner special serving two or four that includes one starter, one entree, one side dish and one dessert with wine available for half price. Entrée options include filet mignon and cold-water lobster tails. Orders must be placed by April 9.
- Seasons 52 will offer an Easter curbside takeout menu featuring family-style options such as glazed spiral ham or wood-grilled beef tenderloin and six of their signature mini indulgences. Pre-order must be placed by calling the restaurant and curbside pickup will be available starting April 10.
- The Capital Grille will feature a family style two- or four-course Easter dinner menu that includes whole rack of bone-in filet, grilled asparagus with lemon mosto, mashed potatoes and freshly baked apple crostata for dessert. This offer must be pre-ordered to reserve curbside pickup starting April 10.
- Bites & Bubbles is offering four Easter Sunday brunch packages and a la carte menu items featuring ham, frittatas, quiche and French toast. Curbside pickup will be available for pre-ordered Easter packages on April 12.
Easter Children’s Specials
- Dexter’s New Standard will offer special Easter baskets made by the restaurant’s baker and pastry chef for each child in the family when you order from the Easter menu. Options include baked ham, leg of lamb, roast turkey and prime rib. Orders must be placed by April 9.
Prep-free Cooking at Home
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood will feature a fully-prepped, chilled Easter dinner to pre-order for curbside pickup or complimentary delivery beginning April 10. Menu includes a four-course dinner including herb-roasted tenderloin and their signature bananas foster butter cake and serves four to six people.
- Firebird’s Wood Fired Grill will offer an Easter Feast to cook and enjoy at home featuring their seasoned 48 oz. prime rib, lobster spinach queso, BLT salad, broccoli cheddar casserole and chocolate bread pudding for dessert. The meal serves four and is available to pre-order for pickup on April 11.
- Luke’s Kitchen & Bar will feature a pre-prepped Easter meal that serves six to eight available for pre-order to pickup or have delivered on April 11.
About Visit Orlando
Visit Orlando is The Official Tourism Association® for Orlando, the most visited destination in the United States and Theme Park Capital of the World®. A not-for-profit trade association that brands, markets and sells the Orlando destination globally, Visit Orlando represents 1,200 member companies comprising every segment of Central Florida’s tourism community.