Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Orlando International Airport (MCO) lands you the closest to all that Central Florida has to offer. For our world-famous attractions, Downtown Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center, the Central Florida beaches and Port Canaveral, MCO is Your Florida Airport of Choice ®.
MCO welcomes over 47 million passengers annually on more than 35 airlines, providing non-stop service to Orlando from over 150 destinations worldwide - more domestic cities than any other airport in Florida – with one of the lowest average domestic airfares in the U.S.
- Over 90 shops and 50 restaurants
- Full-service bank, currency exchanges, spas, shoe shine, mailbox and shipping drop-boxes
- 11 on-airport rental car companies
- Free Wi-Fi
- Web site in 8 languages
- Smart phone app providing step-by-step directions, TSA wait times & Fly MCO 105.1 HD2
- Multi-lingual Airport Ambassadors
- Expedited security screening including CLEAR, TSA PreCheck and U.S. Customs & Border Protection Biometric Exit System
- Expedited international arrivals including Global Entry, CBP Biometric Entry System and Mobile Passport Control
- Multiple airport lounges including Delta Sky Club, United Club, American Admiral’s Club and The Club MCO (2)
- AAA 4-diamond Hyatt Regency Hotel
- South Parking Garage C offering over 2,400 reduced cost parking spaces and remote check-in