Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining: Eat for a Cause
Every year, $1 from every meal served during Visit Orlando's Magical Dining benefits one or more local nonprofits that help children in need. So, not only does Visit Orlando's Magical Dining offer outstanding meals at outstanding prices, but it provides you with the opportunity to support outstanding causes while you’re at it!
Charities that have previously benefited from Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining include:
- Best Buddies of Central Florida (2018)
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida (2018)
- BASE Camp Children’s Foundation (2017)
- Freedom Ride Inc. (2017)
- Russell Home for Atypical Children (2016)
- ELEVATE Orlando (2015)
- Foundation for Foster Children (2014)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (2013)
- Edgewood Children’s Ranch (2012)
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Florida (2011)
- Arts & Cultural Alliance of Central Florida (2010)
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children (2009)
Combined, these organizations have received $1,151,308 as a direct result of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining.
Charitable beneficiaries of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining in 2019 will be announced prior to the start of this year's program. Refer to Visit Orlando’s blog and sign up for our eNewsletter to discover which organizations you can support in 2019!
If you represent a nonprofit organization that would like to be considered as a Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining beneficiary, please contact Visit Orlando Communications Manager Kristin Rothbauer-Westover at firstname.lastname@example.org.