Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month: Eat for a Cause
Through Visit Orlando, $1 from every meal served during Magical Dining® Month benefits one or more local nonprofits that help children in need. So, not only does Magical Dining offer outstanding meals at outstanding prices, but it provides you with the opportunity to support outstanding causes while you’re at it!
Charities that have previously benefitted from Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month include:
- Best Buddies of Central Florida (2018)
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida (2018)
- BASE Camp Children’s Foundation (2017)
- Freedom Ride Inc. (2017)
- Russell Home for Atypical Children (2016)
- ELEVATE Orlando (2015)
- Foundation for Foster Children (2014)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (2013)
- Edgewood Children’s Ranch (2012)
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Florida (2011)
- Arts & Cultural Alliance of Central Florida (2010)
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children (2009)
Combined, these organizations have received $1,151,308 as a direct result of Magical Dining Month.
Charitable beneficiaries of this year’s Magical Dining Month are expected to be announced in July. Refer to Visit Orlando’s blog and sign up for our eNewsletter to discover which organizations you can support in 2019!