Wahlburgers Serves Wicked Tasty Burgers in Downtown Orlando
Burger-lovers, rejoice! Wahlburgers has arrived in Orlando, putting dining in Orlando once again in the limelight. The celebrity trio of brothers Mark, Donny and Paul Wahlberg is now serving up their famed brand of "Wahl Sauce" burgers and Wahlberg nostalgia at their newest location in downtown Orlando, rounding out an already established and growing list of famous names who have brought their culinary creations to the destination.
After a brief wait in line on the corner of Church Street and Orange Avenue, patrons can choose between quick or full service. Next, find a green chair, have a seat and take in all that is Wahlburgers. From family photos to movie posters starring the brothers, there's plenty of Wahlberg to go around. Once your food is ready, share a photo of your celebrity-inspired burger, then dig in and enjoy.
Here are few of our faves to check out on your next visit:
- The BBQ Bacon Burger spices up their traditional recipe, served with either turkey or beef, and is topped with white cheddar cheese, bacon, avocado, fresh jalapeños and barbecue sauce.
- The Melt is a traditional burger melt served between thick-cut bread and topped with pickles, caramelized onions, bacon and mustard sauce.
- For veggie-lovers, the Veg burger is served with a marinated and roasted Portobello Mushroom Cap and is topped with caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and the famous Wahl Sauce.
- For sides, they serve up sweet potato tots that are crispy good and ready to be grabbed by the handful.
- Onion ring fans will enjoy the thin-sliced Bermuda onions served up sweet and crispy and tossed in sea salt and parsley.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World®.