Top 10 Things to Do This Fall in Orlando
Enjoy Orlando's warm and sunny weather into the fall season with these top 10 activities:
1. Enrich your artistic side with dance, theatre or orchestra performances during the start of the 2011-2012 arts season in Central Florida. For a sample of Orlando's cultural offerings, take advantage of free admission to select Orlando museums on Museum Day (September).
2. Savor and save during Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month, a culinary celebration in September with more than 100 Orlando-area restaurants offering three-course, prix-fixe dinners for just $35.
3. Take a leisurely stroll at some of Orlando's scenic outdoor attractions like Harry P. Leu Gardens, Bok Tower Gardens or the Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens. Or, relax on a Scenic Boat Tour of the beautiful lakes and estates of Winter Park.
4. Rock out alongside fellow Christian music fans during Rock the Universe at Universal Orlando Resort.
5. Entertain your inner fashionista with designer runway and trunk shows during Fashion Week at The Mall at Millenia (September).
6. Sip and sample international cuisines and wines at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (September-November) or the tastings from the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort during their Food & Wine Classic (October).
7. Explore a world of epic proportions at the newest theme park to the Orlando area, LEGOLAND Florida Resort. As the world's largest LEGOLAND, the 150-acre family theme park will offer more than 50 rides, shows and attractions.
8. Trick-or-treat at some of the biggest Halloween bashes in Orlando. Little ones will enjoy hauntingly happy fun during select dates at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom (September-November), SeaWorld Orlando's Halloween Spooktacular (October) and Zoo Boo Bash at the Central Florida Zoo (October). For those looking for the ultimate Halloween scare, confront your fears at terrifying magnitudes at Halloween Horror Nights (September-October) at Universal Orlando Resort.
9. Golf on any of Orlando's championship golf courses.
10. Get your jam on during fall concerts all over the destination.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World®.