Member Recruitment Manager
Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a full-time Member Recruitment Manager. The Member Recruitment Manager is responsible for developing relationship opportunities and initiatives related to the recruitment of new members; for identifying and recruiting Tourism Ambassador members and developing custom membership packages; securing high risk renewals; and for assisting with the development and implementation of revenue generating member programs and benefits. Build and maintain lasting member relationships with organizations and ensure their business objectives are met, while supporting Visit Orlando’s strategic initiatives.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Develops and implements short and long-term strategies to recruit new members to achieve membership goals. Develops, identifies, and qualifies new member opportunities through prospecting and initiates go to market strategies. Turns prospects into members and tracks all prospect and member contact in CRM system.
- Manages membership recruitment budget including monitoring, planning and forecasting, and reports results to Director of Membership.
- Collaborates with appropriate staff on key member relationships. Helps facilitate the membership portion of these relationships in the development and implementation of the trade/sponsorship/revenue generation components for related Visit Orlando events and activities.
- Identifies and solicits organizations for recruitment into the Tourism Ambassador membership program and or for upgraded custom membership packages. Prepares and negotiates the agreements in coordination with the Director of Membership. Conducts follow-up as necessary.
- Identifies and solicits organizations for membership sponsorships and luncheon table sales.
- Secures assets from key members within appropriate timelines needed to support Visit Orlando events and activities related to specifications within member agreements.
- Manages the renewal of Tourism Ambassadors and custom membership packages as assigned by Director of Membership.
- Collaborates with Director of Membership in researching and implementing new revenue generating programs and benefits for members.
- Identifies and develops membership marketing material and presentations to support achievement of goals.
- Develops and maintains a system to track sales trends and prepare monthly sales reports, quarterly metrics and annual results. Attains established annual revenue goals.
- Attends Visit Orlando events and participate in event support and member activities as needed.
- Assists Director of Membership and SVP Membership & Support Services with projects as assigned.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in corporate relationship management and new business development, B2B sales and revenue generation
- Track record of successful business development, sales and revenue-generation
- Ability to generate leads independently
- Collaborative mindset and ability to structure mutually beneficial partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience preferably in a large, complex organization
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- A self-reliant, problem-solving, results-oriented individual who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical operations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field of study
- Previous membership sales experience is preferred, but any other related sales experience will be considered along with five years client service experience.
Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office specifically MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Intermediate level proficiency or higher in MS Excel. Database experience required, intermediate level proficiency or higher for Internet usage. Strong communication, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills required. CRM and or Salesforce knowledge list preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Email your resume (Word, PDF) to: Human.Resources@VisitOrlando.com
Fax your resume to: (407) 370-5006