Careers at Visit Orlando
Thank you for your interest in joining the Visit Orlando team.
Visit Orlando, the destination sales and marketing organization for the most visited destination in the country, is a private, not-for-profit membership association, representing more than 1,200 members from our world-class theme parks and exceptional hotels to exciting dining and entertainment venues.
Visit Orlando is home to a team of talented and creative professionals, who understand the value of travel and hospitality, meetings & conventions, and tourism-who know and love ORLANDO. Our team shares the mission to brand, market, and sell Orlando, FL as a premiere leisure, convention and business destination with our vision to continue to be the most visited travel destination in the world.
Visit Orlando provides a fun, inclusive, professional environment for you to thrive in. To express your interest in an opportunity with Visit Orlando, view our current openings below and submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Current Job Openings:
Current Intern Openings:You may submit your cover letter and resume in one of two ways:
- E-mail your Word or PDF formatted documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax to (407) 370-5006
Visit Orlando is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: We do not accept calls from recruiting agencies or staffing firms for these positions.
- Visit Orlando has been voted as a Gold Service Elite award winner. Superior service is one of our core values at Visit Orlando and our goal is to ensure every meeting professional we work with has an unforgettable experience and most successful meeting or convention in our destination.
- Successful Meetings' audience of meeting professionals has selected Visit Orlando to be honored with a Pinnacle Award.
- Visit Orlando has been voted the winner of the "2016 Distinctive Achievement Award" by readers of Association Conventions & Facilities Magazine.
- Readers of Meetings & Conventions have voted Visit Orlando a 2016 Gold Service Elite Award Winner in the southern region. This is the 25th year Visit Orlando has received the Gold Service Elite Award. This award is focused on service, and winning is a great testament to the value Visit Orlando brings to the destination for meetings and conventions business.
- In 2016, Visit Orlando won the Conference Direct 2015 CVB of the Year - Major Market Award. This is the third year in a row Visit Orlando has won the prestigious award.
- Orlando has been named one of the Top 10 overall U.S. Family Vacation Destinations in the 2016 Family Fun Magazine Travel Awards. Orlando was also named the most Kid-Friendly city in the South for 2016.