Careers at Visit Orlando
Thank you for your interest in joining the Visit Orlando team.
Visit Orlando, the destination sales and marketing organization for the most visited destination in the country, is a private, not-for-profit membership association, representing more than 1,200 members from our world-class theme parks and exceptional hotels to exciting dining and entertainment venues.
Visit Orlando is home to a team of talented and creative professionals, who understand the value of travel and hospitality, meetings & conventions, and tourism — who know and love ORLANDO. Our team shares the mission to brand, market and sell Orlando, Florida, as a premier leisure, convention and business destination with our vision to continue to be the most visited travel destination in the world.
Visit Orlando provides a fun, inclusive, professional environment for you to thrive in.
Destination Leisure Awards
- Orlando ranked No. 1 for Best Small Town for a Quickie Getaway in 2020, according to Hotwire’s 2nd Annual “America’s Best Cities for a Quickie.”
- Orlando was the No. 1 most-searched flight destinations in April for those traveling between July and Dec. 2020 according to Expedia.
- In 2020, Orlando was named by TravelPulse.com as the No. 1 staycation destination in Florida.
- Orlando was named 2020’s Best Place to Get Married according to WalletHub. The designation was calculated by comparing more than 180 of the biggest U.S. cities across 27 key indicators of cost-effectiveness, convenience and enjoyment. The data set ranges from average wedding cost to venues and event spaces per capita to weather.
- Orlando International Airport was named 2020’s Best Large Airport by USA Today’s 10 Best. The designation highlighted customer satisfaction, the airport's robust retail program and award-winning art collection.
- Orlando has been named the No. 1 wallet-friendly destination for 2020, according to Kayak.
- In the UK, Orlando was named “Best Value Long-Haul Break” for 2020 by Post Office Travel Money’s annual Best Bargains report.
- “Home to the #1 traveler’s choice amusement park in the world, and 4 of the 5 favorite U.S. parks.” — TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards for 2020
- Orlando was rated among the top five most affordable places to travel for Thanksgiving 2019, according to WalletHub.
- In 2019, Orlando was rated the No.1 best U.S. Vacation City for Your Wallet, according to GOBankingRates. The finance site graded the 30 most popular U.S. cities to visit according to five factors: safety, airfare, hotel price and food and drink costs.
- In 2019, Orlando was named the top summer travel destination in the world by AAA.
- Orlando was No. 17 on Livability’s top 100 places to live for 2019.
- In 2019, Orlando was first on TripAdvisor’s 15 Unbeatable Florida Family Vacations with Kid-Friendly Activities.
- Orlando was No. 2 on WalletHub’s most fun cities in America for 2019 (and No. 1 city in Florida).
- In 2019, Orlando International Airport was the No. 1 airport in the southeastern U.S. based on customer satisfaction, per J.D. Power & Associates.
- Orlando was No. 11 on WalletHub’s best foodie cities in America for 2019.
- Orlando was No. 19 on Trips to Discover’s most visitor-friendly Florida cities for 2019.
- Orlando International Airport was named 2019’s second-cheapest airport in the nation, according to a report from The Points Guy travel website.
Meetings & Conventions Awards
- Orlando ranks No. 2 in Northstar’s Convention Cities Index (CCi), March 2020
- Association Conventions & Facilities magazine awarded Visit Orlando the 2019 “Distinctive Achievement” award. Voted on by more than 20,000 association meeting planners, the award recognizes Visit Orlando’s efforts in serving client needs.
- Visit Orlando won Meetings & Conventions and Successful Meetings magazines’ prestigious 2019 Stella Award for Best CVB/DMO in the Southeast.
- Cvent: 2019 Top Destination for Meetings & Events (7 years in a row)
- Cvent: 2019 Excellence Award for Best in U.S.
- WalletHub: 2019 11th Best Foodie City in America
- Prevue: 2019 Visionary Award
- ConferenceDirect: 2019 CVB of the Year
PR & Marketing Campaign Awards
- Visit Orlando was named highly commended in the Destination marketing category of the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards.