Careers at Visit Orlando
Thank you for your interest in joining the Visit Orlando team.
Visit Orlando, the destination sales and marketing organization for the most visited destination in the country, is a private, not-for-profit membership association, representing more than 1,200 members from our world-class theme parks and exceptional hotels to exciting dining and entertainment venues.
Visit Orlando is home to a team of talented and creative professionals, who understand the value of travel and hospitality, meetings & conventions, and tourism-who know and love ORLANDO. Our team shares the mission to brand, market, and sell Orlando, FL as a premiere leisure, convention and business destination with our vision to continue to be the most visited travel destination in the world.
Visit Orlando provides a fun, inclusive, professional environment for you to thrive in.
To explore our job opportunities and internships for enrolled college students, click here.
To check out our part-time Convention Assistant openings for the top meetings & conventions center in the country, call 407-541-4291. You will be a perfect fit if you:
- Enjoy meeting new people;
- Desire to be a part of the team that welcomes 72M+ visitors to Orlando yearly; and
- Are enthusiastic about providing best-in-class customer service to Orlando guests!
Our convention staffing team is seeking Orlando's best to assist with meeting & convention registration, greeting, and directing attendees at the Orlando County Convention Center (OCCC). If you want to be a part of the excitement, the Convention Assistant position may be for you! Call 407-541-4291 to speak with a representative today about becoming a Convention Assistant, and review the full job description here.
Destination Leisure Awards
- In 2018, Orlando has been named among the top 5 Destinations in the US by TripAdvisor's Travelers’ Choice Awards. Award winners were determined using an algorithm based on the quantity and quality of reviews and ratings for hotels, restaurants and attractions in destinations worldwide, gathered over a 12-month period, as well as traveler booking interest on TripAdvisor.
- In 2018, Orlando has been named the top city for “staycations” by WalletHub. The new survey compared 182 metropolitan areas and measured them across 40 key metrics, including diversity of restaurants, the number of shopping centers, parks and Idealness of Summer Weather.
- Orlando was named among the top three most popular spring break destinations for U.S. travelers in 2018, according to Expedia.com.
- Orlando has been named the No. 3 most wallet-friendly destination for 2018, according to Kayak.com. The designation was determined by looking at the 100 most-searched vacation spots and identifying those with the lowest overall median trip cost. A trip to Orlando is 32% less than the median vacation.
- Orlando topped the list as the most affordable U.S. travel destination on SmartAsset.com for 2018.
Meetings and Convention Awards
- In 2018, Visit Orlando won the CVB of the Year - ConferenceDirect
- In November, Visit Orlando won the 2018 Stella Award as the Best DMO (destination marketing association) in the Southeast. Presented by the publishers of Meetings & Conventions and Successful Meetings magazines, the award recognizes the top organizations providing quality service and innovation to the meetings industry. The Stella Awards combine public and planner voting and third-party, objective planner judging.
- Visit Orlando has won the Gold award for Best CVB/DMO & Planner Support, Southeast USA in the 2018 Prevue Visionary Awards! The Visionary Awards are given annually to acknowledge the forward-thinking destinations, hotels/resorts, cruise lines, airlines, CVBs/DMOs, and convention centers of the industry.
- Orlando has been ranked the No. 3 Best U.S. City for Conferences, by SmartAsset.com. for 2018
2018 PR and Marketing Campaign Awards Entered – Orlando’s Big Thank You Campaign
- PRSA Silver Anvil Awards (National) – Won Award of Excellence (Second Place)
- Category: Global Communications