Visit Orlando – the area’s official tourism association – is now accepting applications from local nonprofits for its annual Magical Dining program in September.
As part of the initiative, Visit Orlando brings together the entire tourism community to support local charities that help children and families. Last year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining raised a record $251,766 for two local charities.
We invite local nonprofit organizations to apply for consideration as our charitable partner. In order to be eligible for support, a nonprofit must:
- Be based in Central Florida.
- Benefit children and families.
- Allocate its services and funding to benefit the Central Florida community.
- Have no political or religious affiliation.
- Be an established 501(c)(3) for more than 3 years.
- Have not been a Magical Dining Month recipient within the last 5 years.
All applications must be submitted no later than Friday, April 26. Applications received after 5 p.m. (EST) will not be considered. Apply online, http://bit.ly/2JVm4ME.