Enter our contest by October 13, 2021, for the chance to win the Orlando getaway of your dreams (The Wheel at ICON Park® pictured).
Updated July 23, 2021
Home to world-famous theme parks and attractions, Orlando is known for creating unique vacation experiences that you and your family will cherish forever. Now, Visit Orlando and its partners are giving you the chance to win an expenses-paid trip for two people to the Theme Park Capital of the World. Read on for the exciting details!
Enter to Win
To enter our sweepstakes, go to VisitOrlando.com/Trip by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 13, 2021, and fill out the form. You'll then be automatically entered to win an Orlando getaway, with the winner receiving:
- $250 Frontier Airline ticket vouchers for Orlando flights, for the winner and up to one (1) guest
- Three (3) night accommodations at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Enjoy 500 acres of exquisite beauty and timeless charm at this truly one-of-a-kind destination. The stay includes two (2) 50-Minute Spa treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Spa Orlando, Grande Lakes, Breakfast for two (2) valid at Citron or In-Room Dining and one (1) Grande Lakes Sports experience including (Fishing, Eco Tour, Everglades Experience or Sunrise Safari)
- Champagne Experience on The Wheel at ICON Park® for Two (2)
- ATV Experience for two (2) at Revolution Adventures. A unique opportunity to drive over Revolution Adventure’s 230 acres of varied tracks and trails.
- Full-size rental vehicle for four (4) days provided by Enterprise Rental Car
Enter now to take the first steps toward making your Orlando dreams come true, and stock up on discount tickets from Visit Orlando powered by BestofOrlando.com for everything else you’ll want to do while you’re here. Once you’ve arrived, share your favorite experiences on social media with #LoveOrlando!
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.