Tiffins Restaurant is now open at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando.
Within the jungle atmosphere of Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is a flavorful oasis that adds an entirely new and unexpected flare to theme park dining in Orlando: the new Tiffins Restaurant. For those Walt Disney World® Resort guests seeking a respite from the hustle and bustle to serious food-lovers craving a new dining adventure, a delicious experience is waiting to be discovered.
Referring to stackable, light, metal lunch carriers used in many of parts of the world, Tiffins explores fresh international tastes and flavors that have been the inspiration for many of the areas and attractions throughout Disney's Animal Kingdom.
Taking on the persona of a colorful art gallery, much of the restaurant features artwork and artifacts that have been collected or have been inspired by the international travels of the Walt Disney Imagineers who created the park.
We had the opportunity to enjoy much of the menu, which also includes a special "Taste of Tiffins" lunch sampling for those who are looking for a quick but tasty meal. Here are some our favorites we had the opportunity to try:
- Hoisin Glazed Halibut, served over the Forbidden Rice, Swiss chard Bok choy and turmeric sauce.
- Grilled Head on Prawns, served with tomatoes, roasted fennel, olives and a sea urchin butter sauce.
- Roasted Market Vegetable Curry, made with millet (a gluten-free grain), spring vegetables and lime chutney.
- Wagyu Strip Loin and Braised Short Rib, paired with rainbow carrot, roasted Peruvian potatoes and toped in Chimichurri.
- The variety of desserts offered on the menu are all sweet treats not to be missed, including the Calamansi Mousse, Lime Cheesecake, Passion Fruit Tapioca Creme and South American Chocolate Ganache. Seriously, yum!
The accompanying Nomad Lounge is the largest lounge on Walt Disney World property, with seating for over 100 guests, including an expansive outdoor seating area that looks more like a remote resort overlooking a lush jungle than something in the middle of a theme park.
Our two favorite, must-have drinks at the Nomad lounge are the Hightower Rocks and Snow Leopard Salvation. These drinks are both refreshing and tasty and are the perfect pairing for a day in the park.
Stay Connected to Orlando
You never know what we’ll dream up next. Connect with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planning Services for free, personalized assistance, and follow us on Facebook, X, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Threads and YouTube for valuable offers, exclusive tips, fresh attractions and the latest events. You can also subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.