You're invited to the A-list party at Madame Tussauds Orlando.
A-list celebrities have invaded International Drive and are striking a pose for high five-loving, selfie-snapping fans visiting the new Madame Tussauds at ICON Park in Orlando. Enter a world of lifelike wax figures that will put you directly on to the red carpet.
Opening with the new Madame Tussauds Orlando is a lineup of music stars, Hollywood film legends, sporting greats, historical icons and local heroes displayed in a way that has made the attraction world famous. Included in the Orlando collection are celebrity figures important to the Florida area.
Elvis at Madame Tussauds Orlando
Grab a 'selfie' or sing along with A-listers from Katy Perry to Ricky Martin, measure up against sporting greats like tennis champion Serena Williams and former Orlando Magic player Shaquille O'Neal, and relive the Apollo missions with astronaut Neil Armstrong.
In these interactive exhibits, you can go long with Florida football legend Dan Marino, or go a round or two with heavyweight boxing great, Muhammad Ali.
Dan Marino at Madame Tussauds Orlando
Unique to this attraction are legends who have shaped Orlando's history, including the legendary Walt Disney himself. Share your photo on social media of you right alongside of this visionary in the early days of creating his famed animated characters.
Here are a few more fan facts about what you can expect during your visit.
- No. 1 wax brand in the world — operating for more than 200 years
- There are more than 2,000 individual wax figures in Madame Tussauds worldwide
- New figures are added to each of the attractions every year — there is always an opportunity to meet a new icon
- Attractions are filled with original, unique, fun props, including clothing and accessories provided by the celebrities themselves; or replicas made by the original designers and artists
- There are no ropes or barriers in the attractions — visitors can touch, interact and be photographed with the figures
- Themed rooms, including A-List Party, History & Leaders, Sports, Music, Authentic History and more — plus the DC Entertainment's Justice League!
- On average, guests will spend 60-90 minutes in the attraction
Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman at Madame Tussauds Orlando (© DC Entertainment)
Madame Tussauds Orlando is part of the ICON Orlando 360 entertainment complex. There, you can also visit SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and the 400-foot-tall observation wheel known as The Wheel, among other attractions.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
You never know what we’ll dream up next. Connect with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planning Services for personalized assistance, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips, newest attractions and fun events. You can also subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.