Get details on LEGOLAND Florida Resort's onsite water park.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort just opened its gates in October of this year, but it's already making waves with new details about a water park to open in time for summer 2012. LEGOLAND Water Park will be geared towards families with children ages 2 to 12 and feature a wave pool, lazy river, tube slides and an interactive water-play structure.
Some of the key attractions for the new water park include:
- LEGO Wave Pool: Catch a gentle wave or cool off in this pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy
- Twin Chasers: Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a pool below
- Splash Out: The thrill seekers ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and "splash out" into the water below
- Joker Soaker: An interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides. Wade in the surrounding pool and experience a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket
- Build-A-Raft River: Together families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river
- DUPLO® Splash Safari: A water play area for toddlers with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures
For admission, single-day LEGOLAND Florida guests can upgrade to gain access to the water park for an additional $12 per person (children under 3 are $3). Admission to the water park is included in a new Premium Pass available for purchase or select AAA Auto Club Group branches.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.