See all the retro-fun in store at Universal Orlando Resort's Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Discover: Places to Stay in Orlando
You and your family are in for a trip at this retro-themed resort that throws back to the days of Sputnik, The Beatles and Thunderbird (both the car and the wine).
Cabana Bay is the fourth hotel to be added to Universal Orlando Resort and is the first to be priced in the moderate to value category — opening first with 600 family suites.
From the kitschy period signage, the psychedelic colors, the starburst chandeliers to the hip retro-chic furniture, this resort is a full emersion into the 1950's and 60's that will leave you feeling totally groovy.
Visit Orlando's Fab Fact About Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Here is a list of our top fab facts of amenities and activities:
- Guests enjoy early park admission to both of Universal's theme parks along with on property transportation and other onsite benefits.
- Each of the family suites sleep up to six and include a fold-out foam bed, kitchenette, a sliding partition for privacy, two flat-screen TVs, and an extra-large bathroom.
- Bonus Fact: The family suite bathrooms are brilliantly designed into three spaces so that there can be maximum privacy while a maximum number of people can be getting ready at once.
- No retro-detail has been missed in the guest rooms with period colors, terrazzo floors, wood paneling and furniture built-ins, but with large built in flat screens just so you don't forget what century you're actually in.
- You and your family can hang loose around the main pool featuring a zero-degree entry and a way-out slide that passes through a faux Triple Lindy (sorry 80's reference) dive tower.
- The Atomic Tonic is the poolside bar and it's not to be missed. Parents will have a blast enjoying the bar's signature drink, also named The Atomic Tonic, which includes vodka mixed with pineapple juice and lemonade.
- The family fun continues at the Galaxy Bowl where guests can rack up the scores on one of 10 lanes of vintage, retro-style bowling.
- Grab a workout in the official Jack Lalanne fitness center in honor of the first fitness superhero.
- An additional 300 family suites, 900 standard guest rooms and a lazy river will be added later in 2014 to complete the full resort property.
Stay Connected to Orlando
You never know what we’ll dream up next. Connect with Visit Orlando’s Vacation Planning Services for free, personalized assistance, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Threads and YouTube for valuable offers, exclusive tips, fresh attractions and the latest events. You can also subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.