Chill out in style at SeaWorld Orlando's Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin.
There's nothing quite like enjoying sizzling fun in Orlando by chilling with a colony of cold-weather penguins. SeaWorld® Orlando's Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin is the perfect place for penguin lovers — or for those searching for a ultimate place to cool off from the Florida sun!
People love penguins for many reasons. It might be their formal attire, or their fun little waddle, or maybe their ability to torpedo through the water. At SeaWorld's new Empire of the Penguin attraction, you can get closer to these flightless birds than ever before. Get immersed in a naturalistic environment where only the bravest of travelers have reached in the most extreme area of the world!
Our Visit Orlando penguin fan has shared her list of top ways you can enjoy some penguin pizazz on your next visit.
1. In the spring and early summer, you might be lucky enough to get a glimpse of a baby penguin or two.
2. Warm up your waddle with a pair of fuzzy penguin feet and a penguin hat.
3. Grab a penguin sippy cup in case you get thirsty while watching the penguins swim.
4. If you get really thirsty, want to support animal conservation, or love a cup that's also fun to build, you'll love the "Cup that Cares."
5. Out of all of the penguin plushies, our favorites are the "jail-striped" with red bow ties.
6. Be sure to grab a penguin roller bag to stash all of your penguin treasures before you waddle off.
Stay Connected to Orlando!
Never miss a second of what happens in Orlando! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest offers, exclusive tips and live feeds from our newest attractions and fun events, and subscribe to our eNewsletter for more information from Orlando: Theme Park Capital of the World.