Provide administrative, communication and client support for National Account Directors in a high work volume environment, supporting the organization’s efforts in promoting Orlando as the Premier Meetings and Convention Destination.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Maintain CRM with e-lead, definite and lost information. Obtain approvals for e-leads, definite, and list and forward necessary information to hotels in an accurate and timely manner. Send definite verification forms to members to fill out. Format and send housing charts out to clients.
- Follow up on Definite Verification forms with the hotels in order to ensure the correct information is entered into CRM.
- Organize the data in CRM resulting in accurate data being stored.
- Work with Convention Marketing Team in CRM to produce electronic proposals for clients in a timely matter.
- Prioritize incoming correspondence by determining the importance and timeliness of all correspondence and meeting deadlines.
- Respond to all telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner. Transfer the calls to the appropriate National Account Director in a timely manner. Provide customer service to clients, hotel representatives and customers with convention details.
- Assist with creating site itineraries for clients coming to Orlando in order to ensure a smooth and efficient visit. Responsible for communicating appropriate information to clients related to site itineraries, travel, events etc.
- Attend site visits, internal and external meetings.
- Process invoices, expense reports, purchase orders and amenity requests for National Account Directors in an accurate and timely manner.
- Organize travel arrangements when needed for National Account Directors and or client, including airfare, hotels and car rental. Once confirmation has been received, provide client with travel arrangement details.
- Consistently exemplifies Visit Orlando Core Values in daily interactions with Visit Orlando team members, prospects, clients, members, and partners resulting in greater business success.
- Provide support to other Visit Orlando departments as needed.
- Prepare mailings and promotional materials as directed.
- Research future potential clients by gathering information on the company such as headquarter info, meeting history, company demographics, etc.
- Ensure protection of the Orlando Brand. Serve as Brand ambassador.
- Ensure own work area is maintained in a safe and clean manner.
- Perform other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
- Backup receptionist when needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree from college; plus, one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
Keyboarding speed of 50 cwpm, proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Database experience a plus.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must be able to walk a flight of stairs and able to walk at least 5,000 steps/day
The environment for this job is typical for an office and does not result in exposure to conditions outside the normal office environment.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements and does not imply a contract.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to Human.Resources@visitorlando.com
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Visit Orlando wants to assure you of its continued commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and community and that we are taking additional measures to protect you, your coworkers, and your families from contracting and spreading COVID-19. We highly encourage all of our team members to be fully vaccinated. Visit Orlando complies with all federal and state laws regarding vaccine mandates.