|Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
LEGOLAND® Florida, Central Florida's newest theme park, is a 150-acre interactive theme park with more than 50 rides, shows, attractions, an all-new water park and its newest expansion to Miniland USA, the LEGO®Star WarsTM Miniland Model Display. Just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa in Winter Haven, LEGOLAND® Florida is dedicated to families with children ages 2 to 12. There are currently five other LEGOLAND Parks in the world - LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Billund, LEGOLAND Deutschland, LEGOLAND Windsor and the newest is LEGOLAND Maylasia. The LEGOLAND theme parks are a part of Merlin Entertainments Group, the second largest attractions operator in the world.
- Category: Theme Parks
- Time of Activity: Full Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 37.5 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 51.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 50.0 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 40.7 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 39.2 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 44.3 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Please visit our website for current operating schedule
- Ticket Prices: Please visit our website for the most current pricing. 50% agent discount for you plus 1 guest. IATA or CLIA card, business card and photo ID required
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Time of Activity : Full Day
- Theme Park Dining
- Wheelchair Accessible
LEGOLAND® Florida, Central Florida's newest theme park, is a 150-acre interactive theme park with more than 50 rides, shows, attractions, an all-new water park and its newest expansion to Miniland USA, the LEGO®Star WarsTM Miniland Model Display.
$10 off a single day LEGOLAND® Florida admission or a single day LEGOLAND Florida and LEGOLAND Water Park Combo admission.
- Location: LEGOLAND Florida
- Address: One LEGOLAND Way, Winter Haven, FL 33884
- July 04, 2014 - July 07, 2014
- Event Website
LEGOLAND® Florida celebrates with a bang this Fourth of July with Independence Day festivities, Red, Brick and Boom. Central Florida’s newest theme park will celebrate with four nights of family fun and fireworks, Jul. 4-7, 2012. LEGOLAND Florida’s special glasses turn ordinary fireworks into millions of exploding LEGO® bricks making this show a must-see. The park will have extended hours with four nights of fireworks at 9pm. A special all-American blow-out bash is reserved just for the fourth with atmospheric entertainment, backyard games and a Party in Miniland USA. Families can also build their very own star to add to LEGOLAND Florida’s first American Flag made out of thousands of LEGO bricks. Red, Brick and Boom is included with park admission. View Details