| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Black Hammock Airboat Rides
Black Hammock Adventures is an exciting "Real Florida" lakeside experience like nowhere else! Our airboat rides will take you on a thrilling exploration of Lake Jesup which has the LARGEST alligator population in ALL of Florida near Orlando.
Our airboat rides are U.S. Coast Guard approved and driven by Master Captains. Remember your adventure with a photo with a live baby alligator. Get 10% OFF at the Black Hammock Restaurant using your airboat ride ticket stub. Great for the whole family!
- Airboat rides
- Free wildlife exhibit
- Live Music every weekend
- Lakeview Lazy Gator Bar
- Gift Shop
- Black Hammock Restaurant - Home of the BEST Gator Tail in Town!
- Located just a stone's throw away from Orlando's busiest attractions
Book your event with us! Our venue provides a unique backdrop for your corporate outing, wedding, birthday, field trip and much more.
- Category: Boat, Eco & Paddle Tours
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 44.2 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 27.9 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 21.2 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 35.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 35.3 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 30.0 Miles
- Restaurant Onsite
- Hours of Operation: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: Airboat Rides: $26.95 adult, $20.95 child (ages 10 and under); call for special Black Friday buy 3 get 1 free
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Casual Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Wheelchair Accessible