Established in 1910, Carlo’s Bakery was catapulted from a Hoboken, NJ-based neighborhood bakery to a household name through the public’s fascination with the over-the-top cakes produced by master baker Buddy Valastro and success of TLC’s hit series, Cake Boss, and subsequent spinoff Next Great Baker.
- Category: Dessert & Ice Cream Parlors
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 11.7 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 5.4 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 7.1 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 4.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.9 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 4.7 Miles
Hours of Operation
Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.; Sat. 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Sun., 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.