In honor of our family’s roots, The COOP is a Winter Park neighborhood restaurant celebrating the home-style fare of the South.
This Southern-style, fast-casual concept serves up hospitality at every table. Chef/Owner John Rivers offers comfort food classics made from scratch daily. Passed-down recipes and seasonal ingredients come together in the form of iconic dishes from Southern Fried Chicken, Low Country Shrimp & Grits to Mississippi Mud and Lemon Icebox Pies.
- Category: Southern Cuisine
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 19.0 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 11.9 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 14.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 3.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 13.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 14.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 10.6 Miles
Hours of Operation
Mon.-Thurs., 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- View Menu