One step into Rainforest Cafe, and it's clear that diners are in for a wild meal.
- A life-sized gorilla pounds his chest in the bushes.
- A trumpeting elephant rears its head.
- Exotic birds sing and butterflies float under a lush canopy of banyan trees and flowering vines.
- Cool mists float through the air, amid sounds of far-off thunder and cascading waterfalls.
- Huge aquariums of tropical fish add a live element.
Located in the exciting Disney Springs, Rainforest Cafe has an exciting menu to match. From great starters to mouth-watering entrees, the menu is bursting with adventurous flavors. And last but not least, diners love to close out their wild feast with one of Rainforest's legendary dessert options.
Be sure to pick up a rainforest-themed souvenir by stopping at the gift shop once your safari ends. For the wildest restaurant in Disney, stop by Rainforest Cafe!
- Category: American Cuisine
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 4.7 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 13.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 14.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 5.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.1 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 7.9 Miles
- View Menu