In the city of Queens, New York, the first Pio Pio was established in the early 90′s by a lovely couple of Peruvian and Colombian descent. Since then, a total of seven Pio Pio’s emerged in the following years in Florida and North Carolina. Our Pio Pio located on International Drive is operated by it’s original owners, opened it’s doors in October 2000 and introduced the taste of Latin Food for the Central Florida area.
- Category: Latin, S. American, Caribbean & Peruvian
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 8.4 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 9.3 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 25.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 7.6 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.1 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 3.7 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 1.1 Miles
Hours of Operation
Sun.-Mon., 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Tues.-Sat., 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- View Menu