Emeril's Tchoup Chop (pronounced chop-chop) is the second restaurant by Emeril Lagasse at Universal Orlando. The name is a nod to New Orleans' famous Tchoupitoulas Street, where Emeril's flagship restaurant is located, and the word "chop" - a bold culinary term.
From the stunning design to the innovative menu, Emeril's Tchoup Chop is a unique and exotic journey through the Pacific Seas, a perfect complement for the lush surroundings of the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
Chef Emeril offers guests an unmatched culinary experience -- infusing Emeril's love of bold flavors with the exciting culinary traditions of Southeast Asian and Polynesian-style cooking.
- Open daily for Lunch and Dinner
- Located at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- For lunch, complimentary valet parking is available via the hotel main entrance
- For dinner, complimentary valet parking is available via the Loews Royal Pacific Resort Pacifica Ballroom entrance
- Category: Asian & Pacific Rim Cuisine
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 8.1 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 10.0 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 7.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.1 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 0.6 Miles
Hours of Operation
11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-8 p.m
- View Menu