Rosen Shingle Creek's authentic Florida heritage shines through at Café Osceola, where each culinary creation is artfully themed in homage to the state's rich history.
Open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a buffet and a la carte menu, the Spanish-revival style restaurant is bathed in sunlight as floor-to-ceiling windows let in panoramic, sun-filled views of the hotel's 230-acre luxurious grounds.
- Choose from the expansive breakfast buffet with an assortment of fresh items and "you call the shots" made-to-order omelets or order breakfast specialty items, such as the Indian Village Club Breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner menus offer signature sandwiches like the Fort Moultrie Pork Hoagie as well as burgers, salads, and café specialties including the Tallapoosa Swordfish.
- All-day menu items include hearty soups, palette-pleasing appetizers, pasta dishes, and of course, signature desserts like the War Chief Cheesecake.
- A private dining room serves as many as 24 guests.
- Category: American Cuisine
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 7.7 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 26.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.7 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 2.1 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.9 Miles
- View Menu