Modeled after the trendsetting original Bull & Bear Restaurant in New York City, the first restaurant on the Eastern Seaboard to serve USDA-Certified Angus Beef®, our 159-seat restaurant serves hearty portions of traditional fare in a warm, club-like setting.
Intricate chandeliers, a coffered ceiling and beveled glass windows create the perfect backdrop for a dining experience highlighted by inspired cuisine and impeccable service. Bull & Bear attracts both hotel guests and Central Florida devotees.
- The menu exclusively features Certified Angus Beef® brand Prime and Natural cuts, a first for a Florida restaurant
- Focused service incorporates tableside preparation, an innovation of The Waldorf Astoria in NYC
- Open nightly for dinner
- Wine list featuring applauded boutique vintners
- Orlando Home & Leisure named Bull & Bear "Best Fine Dining" in its 2010 Silver Spoon Awards edition
- Category: Steak & Seafood
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 4.7 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 14.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 16.4 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 7.0 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 5.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 9.5 Miles
- View Menu