- Created by acclaimed golf course architect Rees Jones
- First golf course for the Waldorf Astoria brand
- With its distinctive setting within the Bonnet Creek nature preserve
- Course gives golfers a sense of being alone with nature
- Visually stunning and immensely playable
- Winds through a large wetland preserve
- Punctuated with stands of towering pines and stately cypress trees
- Fairways meander past long stretches of shimmering lakes
Each hole reveals Jones’ considerable genius, the land’s natural beauty, and features five sets of tees to accommodate golfers of every caliber. The par-72 Waldorf Astoria Golf Club measures an impressive 7,108 yards from the Professional Tees and maintains a course rating of 74.6 and slope of 139.
After a round of golf, relax in The Clubhouse Grille with refreshing drinks and traditional clubhouse dining.
- Category: Golf Clubs
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 4.8 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 14.7 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 34.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 16.4 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 6.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 5.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 9.5 Miles
Varies by season
Hours of Operation
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Length of Activity