Sit back and experience an evening of authentic Polynesian food and entertainment at the enchanting Wantilan Luau, a weekly Hawaiian dinner .
- An all-you-can-eat buffet of Polynesian specialties
- Live Hawaiian music
- Traditional hula dancing
The menu features an exotic array of food such as pit-roasted suckling pig, whole roasted South Pacific wahoo, tropical fruits and desserts, plus special items for the kids. Non-alcoholic beverages, wine, beer and mai tais are included.
- The Wantilan Luau takes place on Saturday evenings
- Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. Seating begins at 6 p.m.
- Reservations are required
- Event days/dates subject to change without notice
- Category: Dinner Theaters & Entertainment
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 8.2 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 10.0 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 7.6 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.2 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 0.5 Miles
Priority Seating: $76 + tax & gratuity adult, $40 + tax & gratuity child (ages 3-9); Regular Seating: $69 + tax & gratuity adult, $35 + tax & gratuity child (ages 3-9)
Hours of Operation
Sat. nights year-round and additional nights seasonally
Length of Activity