Clip in and zip off on an exciting outdoor adventure with the all-new Screamin' Gator Zip Line at Gatorland. Your journey will take you along 1,700 feet of high flying, heart pounding adventure from some of the finest zip line towers in the world. Standing over seven stories tall, these amazing towers feature multilevel launch pads and breathtaking views from high above the treetops.
Soar through the air and defy gravity over some of the theme park's star attractions - including Cuban and Nile crocodiles - before heading over the Alligator Breeding Marsh, complete with one hundred and thirty giant alligators watching from below!
- Launch from heights of up to 65 feet
- Soar across five intense zip lines ranging in length from 230 feet to more than 500 feet, and carefully cross a swinging bridge over the park's main walkway
- Fly at speeds near 30 miles per hour over alligators and crocodiles. Equipment (helmet, gloves and harness) provided.
- Just minutes from area hotels, theme parks, and the Orlando International Airport
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 11.4 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 7.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 13.4 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 6.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 5.0 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 9.1 Miles
$69.99 + tax (includes admission to Gatorland). Participants must be 37" tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs. Florida resident specials may be available.
Hours of Operation
Length of Activity